[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 28 KB, 601x383, 1687373828742.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55075684 No.55075684 [Reply] [Original]

Largest money supply decline on record in the United States, suggesting a hard economic landing is likely

>> No.55075750

>>55075684

We aren't defaulting anon. They are going to print money to keep their real estate up.

>> No.55075788

>>55075684
Daily reminder that finance is pseudoscientific make believe garbage and capitalism is inherently unstable, exploitative and unsustainable with a built in expiration date. Ever escalating recessions, poverty, debt, wealth inequality, monopolies, worsening labor conditions, disease, pollution, exploitation, slavery, conflict and wars are fundamental, necessary and intended principles of it, NOT glitches. Greed, selfishness, lying, cheating, stealing, competition, conflict, slavery and war and overall evilmaxxing are behaviors highly encouraged and incentivized under capitalism. It is LITERALLY cancer and i dont mean it metaphorically, i mean it literally, it shares the exact same functions and principles as a cancer cell.

The empire will by definition have to raise the debt ceiling but this doesnt matter. The debt is more of a philosophical construct. Debt is the physical manifestation of the idea/implication that living beings are inherently worthless parasites that need to be in constant repentance for the sin of existing. You are born "in debt" bred as slaves/living sacrifices to "the Line god" and is essential to the function of capitalism.

Unless every single financier parasite, banker and trader is euthanized and every stock market and bank is burned to the ground, the biosphere and all life will extinguished

>> No.55075802

Anyone holding cash will be king in the coming years. Imagine being able to buy BTC at $100

>> No.55075843

>>55075802

Thats not happening anon. See this guy post.

https://broward.ghost.io/2023/03/09/inversion/

We are obviously going to print money. We won't have a great depression 2.0.

>> No.55075859

If M2 = 100 two years ago
And last year it went up 26%
And this year it went down 4%
Then what's the M2 this year? Fucking retards, the money supply is still massively larger than it was two years ago.

>> No.55075876

>>55075788
that's very nice
now find a solution

>> No.55075883
File: 165 KB, 1920x1200, money supply post civil war.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55075843
>We are obviously going to print money. We won't have a great depression 2.0.
Everyone is expecting that. And they always do the opposite of what everyone is expecting, otherwise everyone would get rich.

>> No.55075886

>>55075684
Anon, the above posters don't know that they are talking about.

>> No.55075894

>>55075788
fuck off janny

>> No.55075900

>>55075883

Tell that to the real estate people. Housing market won't crash its going to the moon.

>> No.55075924

>>55075900
For how long?
Always? Yeah, heard that from japanese bankers in '79. Worked out well, didn't it?

>> No.55075939

>>55075924

This time its different. Its the new paradigm.

>> No.55075960

>>55075876
I literally said the solution are you illiterate?

Abolition of stock markets, banks, money, class system, wage labor, private property and eventually communism.

>> No.55076063
File: 72 KB, 1125x750, banjo frog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Queue, bluegrass melody*
>Politicians and central banks tease le happenings before elections, getting everyone riled up and disagreeing about which direction should be taken.
>People form their opinions and decide who they are voting for based on what they want to happen, politicians pretending it even matters.
>Regardless of who 'wins' the elections, the happening is diverted, each side blaming the other for not doing the correct.
>The people forget about the happenings, following their favorite fantasy debate teams lead by flinging shit at their family, frens and neighbours who have all been equally sodomized, some just had lube to spare.
i love it
honk honk

>> No.55076415

>>55075859
this pretty much, all of these analysis is based on comparing today to times decades past and doing mean reversion
its not gonna happen the same way if we already crossed the monetary rubicon into the printing abyss
stockmarkets melt up with inflation check any second world country recently for this effect

>> No.55076494

>>55075894
Why are all 4channers completely schizophrenic? You think i am an admin? Admins insta ban me on site. Braindead parasite always a schizo "boogeyman" for you fascists. Da joooozz! Da janniess!! Da troons!! Da gayss!! Da aliensss!

>> No.55076509

>>55075960
So basically, creating a system that is completely unnatural, unstable, inneficient, and really the same except no middle class allowed ?

>> No.55076568

>>55076509

You will own nothing and be happy -Klaus

>> No.55076585

>>55075788
>debt is the physical manifestation of original sin
How would not having debt change anything? You could print money and erase everyone’s debt and nothing would change, look at what happened with the covid helicopter bucks, people erased debt but were no more financially stable and immediately put debt back on again at the first sign of struggle.

I do agree with your point though about banks destroying the biosphere. My conclusion to that has been there are underlying truths in finance though that society needs to learn and apply so they can move forward, and so it’s my job to learn the system and bring those truths to the public.

>> No.55076698

>>55075684
same in Europe btw no one knows what will happen

>> No.55076711

>>55076585
I explicitely said that debt is a reflection of the values we have as a capitalistic(cancer) society. The idea that living beings are inherently worthless with no inherent value and they need to be in constant repentance for the "sin" of existing.

Communists dont say "give everyone money" (although that can be a first step), we seek to completely eradicate the current capitalistic order and establish a completely different status quo. Destroying state and capital in the process. It is literally inpossible to articulate the workings of a communist society using the terminology and words and concepts of the current capitalist status quo.

In communism there is NO money. There are NO classes. There is NO private property. And obviously every fascist and financier parasite will screech "YOU OWN NOTHING" completely ignoring the reality that EVERYBODY owns EVERYTHING. It is communal ownership and management.

>> No.55076754

Waheguru.....
Gur naam dio rin latha

The guru gives the name, and all debt is removed..

Waheguru waheguru

>> No.55076760

>>55075939
Lunatic

>> No.55076779

>>55076711
>GUYS GUYS GUYS REAL COMMUNISN HASN'T BEEN TRIED

>> No.55076792

>>55076711
Good luck uniting people nowadays into collective action.

>> No.55076808

>>55076779
It honestly hasn't. First thing Lenin did is give his bolshevik friends all the means of production and appease Germans and uk/us bankers.

>> No.55076819

>>55076711
>in communist societies we will all own everything
Hence you haven’t learned the truths the current system dictates. Bankers don’t have a monopoly on resources, they have a monopoly on the truth. If you know nothing you can’t impact any change.

>> No.55076903

>>55076711
You done using that ferrari?

>> No.55076921

>>55076819
Uhmmm excuse me but what? I do agree that capitalism fabricates a simulation and dictates what "truth" is through intense propaganda and monopolization of all forms of media, news outlets, politicians etc but there is absolutely no way you fail to see how every day that passes the inherent contradictions of the simulation become more and more apparent no?

Since capitalism is a fake cancer simulation completely detatched from all reality it is increasingly harder to maintain any illusion of sense and meaning. Even you must understand this no? Cant you see that more and more people are becoming disillusioned with the status quo and find out what the actual truth is?

>> No.55076923

>>55075802
That will happen but it won't matter, because everybody will be starving in the streets and selling their daughters for gasoline. Doesn't matter that $100 BTC is literally programmed.

May God have mercy on us all.

>> No.55076945

>>55076903
Yes actually, communists have extensive thoughts on how luxury products can be used. And yes luxury cars will be publicly available to use for all, i dont see why you are trying to be sarcastic about this. This would be a completely normal interraction under communism. Some guy takes a ferrari(it wouldnt be called ferrari since private companies would have been abolished) for a spin and then leaves it for the next person.

>> No.55077061

>>55076921
Consider the market as an advanced machine, millions of independent nodes hooked up to one central idea, divine the future and make money. What sort of data does such a machine produce? How is that data ingested and used? Who even uses such data?

Such a machine is necessary to sustain society as we know it. The issue, in my opinion, is that those in charge of engineering and sustaining the machine are self serving, and dictate that it’s each individuals requirement to learn to pull its levers and operate it to serve themselves, as that’s the only fair way, while the majority contest that they want someone else to learn to operate such a machine and just serve them instead. Neither are wrong, and that doesn’t jive with our system. but rather than develop higher moral matrix’s to answer this question we’ve opted instead to ignore the question all together and continue pushing it to its limits to give us an answer.

The answer in my mind to making society run well again is you must learn to both operate the machine and then you must selflessly serve others out of the machine. You must develop moral understanding of those around you. I think this principal of life is independent of the “system” in place.

This is why I say bankers have a monopoly on truth. The system incentivizes you to use it, and then you are further incentivized to use it for your own gain, not for common good. There is a market solution for market forces.

>> No.55077103

>>55076808
It absolutely has been tried, it's just that kind of cronyism is the inevitable outcome of the power structures you are wanting to create. Besides, the atrocities were committed at ALL levels, not just the big players - the kulaks were genocided by other peasants because they were perceived as having an 'unfair' amount of resources. In the following famines, people were lynched because they showed LESS severe signs of starvation than others, so 'obviously' must have been eating an unfair amount of food.
Those are direct consequences of the kind of collectivization you are espousing.

>> No.55077166

>>55076808
You are so naive it hurts.. We are not robots but humans and there will always be someone who will want to have power over others.. it will never work only cause more suffering and genocides.. so fuck you people like you are cancer upon humanity.

>> No.55077245

>>55077061
>one idea

What idea is that? Why are you ignoring my original message and instead type random ramblings about what you consider capitalism to be? The principles and functions of capitalism are very clear. Monopoly, conflict, slavery, pollution and war are all INTENDED priciples of it NOT glitches that happen because of some misamanagement of the "machine". The "idea" you are describing is growth for growths sake aka the function of a cancer cell.

Also bankers and aristocrats dont just have a monopoly on "truth". They have a monopoly on ALL THINGS. More importantly than "theoretical" control they have MATERIAL control. Land, factories, food, houses, EVERYTHING. Soon even air will be privatized and monopolized and they will charge you for every breathe you take. I think that will be the tipping point when the status quo will break, heads will start rolling and liberation will be achieved

>> No.55077354

>>55077245
>what one idea
To make more money. If you don’t see how you could control this variable, it is on you

>why are you ignoring my ideas
I’m not, I’m dictating to you why they are wrong

>functions or principals of capitalism include death war ect.
Those existed before capitalism, you are describing the human condition more than capitalism

>the idea you are describing is cancer
As you see it. I take contention that is what is being described

>all bankers and aristocrats don’t have a monopoly on truth
For the time being they do, or else you would be “winning”

>they have a monopoly on all things
Why don’t you stop them then, what are you lacking?

>> No.55077426

>>55077245
>instead type random ramblings about what you consider capitalism to be
Oh the irony, because you're the one who is actually doing that about communism. The fact that you unironically saying 'not real communism' when we point to real communist regimes is proof of the disconnect between your ideas and reality.
>What idea is that
We're asking you for literally any alternative which isn't communism. Contrary to what you think, most of us can see the flaws with the current system and would listen to alternatives. But from a demonstrable, historical precedent, communism is worse so we know better than to try that again.
If you are so certain that your version is actually correct, then by all means, please list the economic, social, and political differences that give you reason to think it won't end like every attempt at communism which has come before: as an authoritarian hellscape of human suffering.

>> No.55077487

>>55075788
You mistook capitalism with fiat money.

>> No.55077507

>>55075684
It's not the largest decline but the only decline.

>> No.55077701

>>55077426
My dude just because your brain has rotted from 200 years of uninterrupted neoliberal red scare CIA propanda directly beamed into your brain doesnt mean that we will have to reinvent the wheel to accomodate your ignorant ass. The answer to capitalism is communism. Yes there are alternatives to communism. ALL are heirarchical, authoritarian, exploitative and most importantly unsustainable. We CHOOSE communism because through scientific and mathematical analysis it proves to be the only model that theoretically provides balanced ecosystems and maximum efficiency. And we have to do this because if something doesnt even work in theory, cant be articulated in paper, it will NEVER appear in the real world or if it appears it will appear in forms such as capitalism, extremely inefficient, wasteful, unsustainable with a built in expiration date. Temporary. Sustained only through force. Dooming its participants with misery and suffering. Communism is the only system that appears stable and sustainable.

>> No.55077980

>>55077701
>Every communist country turns into an authoritarian hellscape
>Bro, It's just red scare propaganda
It's historic precedent.
Aside from that, the entire paragraph amounts to empty "just trust me bro" with no logical reason as to why communism works or why it won't turn into another failed state. If you have scientifically modeled it, then please, tell me the explicit mechanisms which will prevent your version from turning into another Russia/China/Romania/Catalonia/etc.

>> No.55078069

>>55076760

https://broward.ghost.io/2023/03/09/inversion/

>> No.55078156

>>55075883

Everyone is expecting a default. So we going to print more money.

>> No.55078163

>>55077980
Funny how tried communist experiments are historically obviously the most dystopian hellscapes but every single empire through out history that was birthed by violence, practiced violence, conquest and slavery and also violently collapsed are just coincidences. Also a coincidence that almost no empire makes it past 150 years (2 generations).

Hundreds of empires all sharing the exact same fate and functions and lifespan are not mentioned. Empires that share either principles of capitalism, or other alternatives to it like fascism etc or just of combination of those(capitalism and fascism/imperialism are basically just two sides of the same coin anyways)

Conveniently also rightoids who supposedly love history, never mentioned the thousands other communities through out human history that practiced communism or some form of communism/anarchism etc and were extremely stable, sustainable and in harmony with their ecosystems with excellent quality of life for hundreds of years at times(in almost all parts of the world communities like that existed, from America, to Africa, to Asia everywhere)

>> No.55078311

>>55075684
The bond market is fucked. And if the FED keeps interest rates high for longer then countries that can't raise rates any more are fucked too. I'm looking at you Australia, Canada, and Japan.

>> No.55078475

>>55075960
This time can you guys please try the real communism that hasn't been tried yet that I keep hearing about?

>> No.55078516

>>55078475
First of all communism has been tried extremely successfully multiple times through out history. Hundreds if not thousands of communities existed in history in all parts of the world, from America, to Africa to Asia, everywhere, that practiced some form of communism/anarchism and existed in sustainable and prosperous fashion for hundreds of years at times. Just because your history books only focus on the actions of your empires and only through the lens of authoritarianism, doesnt mean that these communities and societies didnt exist.

Secondly, when it happens it is most certainly that you will be participating as a soldier of the aristocrats (like you probably already are, your role will simply just be exaggerated as time passes) and you will be euthanized too

>> No.55078532

>>55078475
Basically you will be a counter revolutionary soldier, like you have been your entire life is what i am trying to say

>> No.55078558

>>55076945
>be nigger
>borrow Glorious State Luxury Car
>trash it within 5 minutes
>return trashed car
>repeat

>> No.55078599

>>55078516
Okay, then list a successful example in history.

>> No.55078657

>>55078516
If this was the case then there would be successful communist countries today that are thriving but there isn't any

>> No.55078668

>>55078163
Why are you not listing the criteria that makes your version of communism better/different than the big failures of the 20th century? What are the regulating principles that will prevent the genocides? How will you allocate resources in a different way so that famines don't kill tens of millions of people? Please list the examples of successful communism.
>>55078599 >>55078657
Notice how they avoid the specifics? It's all "I am moral. I am right, you will accept my word as law". I've seen this played out countless times in exchanges with communists.

>> No.55078735

>>55078558
Yes you see your "argument" makes no sense because in this scenario people are actually incentivized to take care of the commonly owned things because...well they own it. Why would he trash the car? He can use it tomorrow too. As a matter of fact he is incentivized to maintain it and personalize it as he sees fit and maintanance becomes far more accessible and efficient.

Also i will repeat this because it is just relevant in pretty much 99% of 4chan threads:
All this obsession with "degeneracy/subhumanism/inferiority/purity" or whatever from rightoids, authoritarians and other type of parasites is so obviously just a form of projection because deep down you all know that if anything is inferior life form it has to be something that resembles creatures like you. A bunch of hateful, insecure, dangerous, violent and extremely fearful and anxious creatures.

>> No.55078819

> le in depth argument about le communism vs capitalism
this site is reddit 2 now and youre retarded fags

>> No.55078872

What does this mean for interest rates and the housing market

>> No.55078880

>>55077487
>b-b-b-b-ut it's not RREEEAAAALLL capitalism!

NTA, but fuck off with the nonsense. Capitalism encourages self-destructive behavior, including the bribing of government officials (aka "lobbying") in order to re-orient the rules of society to fall in line with the desires of capitalism. Quite literally cancerous in it's behavior.

>> No.55078916

>>55075788
Nazis tried to stop this but retards that simp for kikes had to fight ww2 against them so they could live in a future in which Jews rule over them as the master race and a future in which their own race is targeted to go extinct and their grandsons and granddaughters marry brown people

>> No.55078931

>>55078599
>>55078668
You see this is what pisses me off the most about bootlickers and rightoid parasites. Yes i could just articulate over a fucking 4chan comment how a communist society could be in perfect detail on a whim(it is actually not possible to do that btw even if i were to write a book, there is no single blueprint to communism and liberation, each version is different and depends on geographic location, the community in question, its focus and goals, and dozens other variables,each community would structure itself according to its needs and desires democratically) but the real question is why?

To appease you? To convince you? Why do you need convincing? Why do you so vehemently and UNQEUSTIONABLY defend the status quo yet are so UNIMAGINABLY demanding and NITPICKY about the alternatives? Why are you a constant roadblock in every single fucking step of the way? It is simple. Because these are bad faith questions and you are bad faith actors. You are not interested in communism. You dont care that capitalism has literally murdered 80% of the earths biodiversity and we are heading full speed towards a global extinction event. You dont care that every single living being currently alive is either a cattle or a slave. You literally just dont give a shit.

Why do you need convincing? Are you like actually happy? Do you live fulfilling lives? Do you unironically not live in suffering? Like immense suffering? Even if you are rich, which you probably are, probably some boomer with passive income or property or whatever other fucking bullshit, even then like are you actually trying to tell me you enjoy this shit? Like scratch that not even enjoy like not enjoy fuck happiness just not be in pain. How are you people even real. There is just no fucking way.

>> No.55078934

>>55075684
>-4% correction after a +26% spike
Retards think this is what deflation looks like

>> No.55078950

>>55076711
Your first post wa s based, this post is tranny communist peak retard. Communism is the other side of the same Jewish coin. A society that is nationalistic and controls it’s own monetary system and works in best interests of it’s own people is the solution. If Jews are in control whether it be capitalism or communism you will always be exploited and suffer. The Jews are the problem

>> No.55078971

>>55078735
>he thinks niggers understand incentives
Hooooly kek. Had me a giggle there for a minute, reading this faggots senseless retardation.
Anyway, I’m going back to work now. Enjoy your incoming universal basic income you fucking faggot.

>> No.55078973

>>55075684
Buying anything other than mega cap growth stocks is stupid until the 1st derivative of M2 bottoms.

>> No.55078983

>>55078916
>>55078950
I will repeat this again:

All this obsession with "degeneracy/subhumanism/inferiority/purity/antisemitism/racism" or whatever from rightoids, authoritarians and other type of parasites is so obviously just a form of projection because deep down you all know that if anything is inferior life form it has to be something that resembles creatures like you. A bunch of hateful, insecure, dangerous, violent and extremely fearful and anxious creatures.

You are a putrid parasite and you should do the world and most importantly yourself a huge favor and kill yourself

>> No.55079001

>>55078983
Why not get a name bro, we can all recognize you at this point. Punch one in

>> No.55079012
File: 127 KB, 600x800, traitors.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55078735
You fucking retarded braindead goylem.
You ACTUALLY believe than human are interchangeable blank state, and that behaviour is not 100% genetic, don't you ?

>> No.55079019

>>55078983
If we are inferior life form and so hated by you communist niggers then I see that the best solution would be we go our own separated ways and live in our own safe spaces and not forced to live together.

You can enjoy gay anal ass sex with niggers and Jews and we can have our ethnostate and achieve intergalactic space travel and colonize other worlds and when that happens we will even be so generous to give Earth all to yourselves to enjoy gay anal nigger kike butt sex until the sun goes supernova and you become eternally forgotten

>> No.55079030

>>55075684
bullish

>> No.55079038

>>55079012
Traitor to nation states and empires is the highest form of compliment one can receive.

Also i post this for the THIRD time because 4chan is literally a braindead circlejerk and fascism is a cancer braindead ideology:

All this obsession with "degeneracy/subhumanism/inferiority/purity/antisemitism/racism" or whatever from rightoids, authoritarians and other type of parasites is obviously just a form of projection because deep down you all know that if anything is inferior life form it has to be something that resembles creatures like you. A bunch of hateful, insecure, dangerous, violent and extremely fearful and anxious creatures.

>> No.55079048

>>55076494
glowing hard brother

>> No.55079060

>>55078931
>More words to deflect away from giving an actual answer
I'm asking because you are here trying to spread why you believe communism is so great and are pretending to know the answers, but are just blowing smoke like every other communist I have debated with.
>Why do you need convincing?
You are either incomprehensibly dense or straight up disingenuous. I have told you this multiple times already - I need evidence that your version of communism will not end in genocide and famine. Instead of providing this evidence you have deflected, avoided giving proof, and basically insisted that we take as a matter of pseudo-religious faith that your nebulous version of 'real communism' will be better.

>> No.55079063

>>55079038
>Traitor to nation states and empires is the highest form of compliment one can receive.
>Simps for Jews

You are a retarded leftists nigger who believes himself “raging against the machine” too stupid to realize that he is a puppet raging with the machine. The elite have made you their golem.

>> No.55079074

>>55079038
Goylem filth, i hope the revolution you so crave happens.
You deserve it.

>> No.55079076

>>55079060
He is a pilpuling JIDF Jew that gets paid with American tax dollars and is subverting on biz for some reason instead of pol

>> No.55079082

>>55079060
Your argument makes no sense since genocide and famine is already taking place. The burden of proof falls upon you to prove how or why under my alternative system the genocide, famine and suffering would be greater than it is right now

>> No.55079089

>>55077487
high iq post

>> No.55079107
File: 60 KB, 440x440, 16848447370157764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.55079250

>>55079076
Yeah, I already caught that from his writing style. I still like to engage them time to time for several reasons:
1) it highlights the absurdity of their arguments to people more on the fence
2) it redoubles my hatred of their lies so that I'm never tempted to show them mercy at any point in the future

>> No.55079525

>>55079250
They’ve been really pushing misdirection propaganda lately. They understand that the goyim is deeply angry over the corrupt system and so are trying the get them to become communists that just end up raging against the middle/upper working class instead of the actual classes that hold the power. Same shit they did with the Bolshevik revolution is what they’ll try and do in the west in their attempt to install their new world order.

>> No.55079618

>>55079525
>Same shit they did with the Bolshevik revolution is what they’ll try and do in the west
Yeah, fucking bastards. Though, I know that they are single handedly made me and a lot of other people 'slowly grow to hate them' with this pilpul. They also made me realize that for a lot of people words are useless.

>> No.55079656

>>55075684
>2 more weeks

>> No.55079739

SELL!
SELL I SAY YOU FILTHY GOYIM! You should be holding cash and definitely not bitcoin :^)

>> No.55079890

>>55075788
>capitalism is inherently unstable, exploitative and unsustainable with a built in expiration date
why did socialism fail so much harder than capitalism then?

capitalism only "fails" when governments intervene in capitalism

>> No.55079910

>>55075960
>>55078516
>First of all communism has been tried extremely successfully multiple times through out history.
lmao no it failed every single time
do you not know what the economic calculation problem is?
>Hundreds if not thousands of communities existed in history in all parts of the world, from America, to Africa to Asia, everywhere, that practiced some form of communism/anarchism and existed in sustainable and prosperous fashion for hundreds of years at times.
They literally all stagnated and collapsed. Muh CIA only intervened in a select few of them. The rest of them collapsed on their own.

>>55078931
>literally communist state bootlicker calling others bootlickers

>> No.55079928

>>55077701
>We CHOOSE communism because through scientific and mathematical analysis it proves
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why did Bohm Bawerk refute marx then?
Why does the economic calculation problem refute communism?
Why do you retards think creating an all powerful gigastate will somehow result in it magically withering away?

>> No.55080784

>>55078983
real communism has never been tried
kill yourself nigger

>> No.55080792

>>55079525
>>55079250
they are working late >>55080632

>> No.55080859
File: 248 KB, 1469x444, godtraders.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55075883
>>55078156
one weird trick

>> No.55080871

>>55078516
>>55078931
>>55079082
genocides that take place now are relatively small scale and usually done by religious terrorists in countries where their governments would really rather them be dead. contrast with communist genocides, like china (active communist country + genocider) and communist russia, who exterminated millions of christians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes

>> No.55080883

>>55077701
when the commies in seattle set up their autonomous zone a teenage nigger got killed within 2 days and their garden failed.
I think what you're looking for is ethnic fascism - a powerful state upheld by people who love each other (because they share blood). It's been tried, and commies hate it.

>> No.55081615

>>55075960
i didnt bother reading past the second sentence

>> No.55082689

>>55076711
>There are NO classes
Lol

>> No.55082725
File: 14 KB, 360x394, 1675674947577310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55076711
>EVERYBODY owns EVERYTHING. It is communal ownership and management
This all hinges on the belief that people (like niggers) are the shitheads they are because of capitalism, and thus can be made better if capitalism is removed

This is obvious nonsense to anyone with kids, peoples personalities are practically set at birth, the rest of your life is just tiny changes to the little bastard you were from day 1

>t. have 5 kids, they're all basically the same person they were at birth

>> No.55082733
File: 144 KB, 591x773, 1684930837242.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55075788

>> No.55082849

>>55076808
>stupid commie

>> No.55082935
File: 1.41 MB, 1200x675, 1664903709687017.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The only time societies with no property rights worked was when there was a lot of fat of the land, natural resources, and no outside pressure. Of course a society can thrive when everyone is similar, has similar goals and there is plenty of resources available for all.

>> No.55083490
File: 29 KB, 633x485, 1682225016188537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55076711
On my subway stop, there are always a group of "teens"---you know, niggers that smoke weed and cause a ruckus while decent humans commute to work.

I will never share anything with those scum and I will forever resist any system, such as Communism, that promotes me giving my money to those monkeys. The only option is National Socialism or some other White ethnostate.

>> No.55083522

Things OP is right about:
Capitalism papers over issues rather than deal with them because it is cheaper, this causes moral decay

Things 4chan is right about: Communal living always ends with chads taking all the women memes and money for themselves

>> No.55083933
File: 7 KB, 228x221, 1638298916024s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55075750
It appears real estate is about to become inaccessible to the average NPC wagecuck. Crypto projects like mnicorp solve this with their nfe model. fractionalized ownership

>> No.55083981

>>55075788
Based

>> No.55084026

>>55083933
Just what we need, more time shares.

>> No.55084114

>>55075684
> Largest money supply decline on record
Down 4% after being up 27%. Nothing burger. The only thing that would break is bank liquidity and they vowed to prop that up no matter what. Nothing. Burger.

>> No.55084449

>>55078931
utopic anarchist places barely keep their shit together with just a few dozens people, many have failed. what you preach is just an utopia that can never scale, retard.

>> No.55084551

The problem with capitalism is that it isn't agile enough. You have the USA where there's too much USD, but many countries are currently in a USD deficit because they can't get their hands on it. You could ceal both wounds with one stitch.

>> No.55085336

>>55084114
what does it mean that M2 SUPPLY IS GOING DOWN?
People spending?

>> No.55085468

>>55075900
>Tell that to the real estate people.

Yes baggies will always tell you their bags are going to moon.

>> No.55087070

>>55076711
If you own something, can you still do what you want/need with it under communism?

>> No.55087120

>>55075788
>the free market and exchange of goods is pseudoscientific make believe garbage that is unsustainable!
kek, but communists and warlords murdering and starving everyone is quite real
why do you type like you're smart? you are definitely not

>> No.55087128

>>55075684
all according to great reset keikaku

>> No.55087135

>>55076711
The only reason fucking pseud morons are alive to mouth off in extreme ignorance like this is due to the security and prosperity that "capitalism" has provided for them. In any other country or timeline, they would be dead or enslaved. Only prosperity created by the white man can breed this level of complete dysgenic suicidal ignorance and hubris.

>> No.55087191

>>55083933
Just what people need to abandon homelessness: sharing spaces with others while paying over 50% of your income but you have to wait 3 years for section 8 to go through because of your skin color.
Yaaay

>> No.55087271

>>55076711
Utopian non sense >>55076921
>>55076945
>>55077245
>>55077701
>>55078163
>>55078516
>>55078532
>>55078735
>>55078931
>>55078983
>>55079038
>>55079082
Humans are gonna Human my, Boy
What are you on about
Should've bought Nvidea instead of pillpulling
German philosophers ?

>> No.55087300

>>55078735
Anon how many videos are there of people shitting and pissing in the public transit systems? Youre an idiot who has no real would experience which is why you can afford to have your idealistic daydreams.
>Anyways, its my turn with your girlfriend now.

>> No.55088151

>>55080871
>COVID-19 vaccine
>small scale
lol, lmao

>> No.55088164

>>55079082
>The burden of proof falls upon you
What the actual fuck logic is this?
>you must prove specifics about my make believe system
I think your HRT is damaging your brain.
The current system is the null hypothesis, it's up to the revolutionaries to make their case.