[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 51 KB, 800x771, 1675201432092270.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55043985 No.55043985 [Reply] [Original]

We're already at insane levels of commodity hyperinflation, and wages have hardly budged to keep up. Housing is utterly priced out and not on most young people's minds as a realistic thing to own in the future.

If the fed pivots and injects yet more liquidity, we will unironically see a new age of feudalism and the total death of the working middle class.

>> No.55044005

Bitcoin solves this.

>> No.55044006
File: 115 KB, 1024x1024, blackswan bot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55043985
>>55043985
I have no enemy I use an AI trading bot called blackswan. blackswan is a revolutionary trading tool allowing traders like you to profit from all possible eventualities and hedge against potential risks in the crypto markets by analyzing real-time news reports and instantaneously executing trades. blackswan uses the GPT-3 language model by OpenAI to assess news reports in real-time from numerous sources and determine if user-defined conditions have been met. Allowing traders like you to prepare for any events - bullish or bearish - you anticipate occurring and profit accordingly. Criteria can be as vague or specific as you desire and allow the trader to execute a news-based strategy perfectly optimized for their individual needs. Choose from a number of trading pairs and specify exactly what position size, direction and leverage you desire, blackswan allows the trader to perfectly customize their strategy according to their risk appetite and overall outlook.

blackswan is the perfect tool for the cautiously optimistic trader who sees a bright future in the markets but wishes to protect themselves against the threat of sudden and destabilizing news markets have become all to accustomed to since 2022. This is a must-have tool in the arsenal of a smart investor in 2023, allowing you to build positions for the next bull run while hedging and managing risk in the wisest possible way. Sleep soundly and profit with blackswan.

>> No.55044049
File: 129 KB, 670x561, 1672929711861241.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been saying that for a while. Bulls are literally degenrate team NATO bilderberg kike tranny oligarch. Last time blumpf turned the printers on, the billionaire list grew, by what, 500 people? While every pleb spent their $1k in 5 minutes on giga inflated consumer goods

A massive dump in just about everything is what everyone obviously would benefit from, but the elites will obviously never allow it. I'm expecting the debt ceiling to raise again and the money printer to rip us to ATHs. The moon boys will cum their pants, but they'll wonder what went wrong when trailer tin shacks are $3.5m like they are in Toronto