[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 154 KB, 1200x1196, FmXLXcEagAIwSnK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55043443 No.55043443 [Reply] [Original]

I see 3 ways we rise again

1. Price drops to 2-3m market cap and people buy the dip and we moon
2. Bnb goes up and so do we
3. Bull run starts
4. Bsc coins get added to binance listings
5. We get a cex listing
6.people start buying again
7. Whales pump the token using whales and bots
8.elon musk buys it
9. Random celebrity buys it
10. We start trending
11. It moons during then 2024 bitcoin halving

I want to have a good white boy summer so it must rise

>> No.55043489

way more price action on pulse. holders lost out again, this time to their own token lol

>> No.55043601

>>55043443
1. No one is buying the dip at 3m, why would they buy at 2? The funny thing is even buying 2m dog bat is "late". Take that from a former whale.
2. Already happened and your coin dumped lmao.
3. Everyone get out their crystal balls. Two more weeks, dobaggie!
4. Two more weeks, dobaggie!
5. Two more weeks, dobaggie!
6. Again, why are people just going to start buying again after all of this time. No one's accumulating, this coin just dumps.
7. Whales using whales? The fuck, anon.
8. Yay, let's hedge our bets on the actions of one person, as if he wouldn't have bought dog bat by now when it had a semblance of relevancy.
9. *crickets*
10. How are you faggots going to trend when none of you do any real shill work? I was working 16 hour days, you are writing retarded bullet points full of copium.
11. Holy fuck the absolute state of crypto. Two more weeks, dobaggie!

>> No.55045370

>>55043443
Dude this thing is completely dead in the water. We've been losing holders with zero news from the Dev or from anyone else on wtf is going on for months. Socials have been dead except the same 3 schizos reposting memes in the subreddit. There's no more old whales for buybacks, or new whales coming in because no one knows jack about us without being on any exchanges or shilling from any sort of marketing schemes. I'm guessing we'll be well below a 500k mcap before the next bull run starts, by that time BNB won't be able to save us.