[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 872 KB, 1290x940, IMG_0636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55026769 No.55026769 [Reply] [Original]

The tech bubble is over. Ai and underpaid jeets will do all the consoomer work like apps and tv and appliances. But wait who benefits from this? All the money is being redirected to govt programming.
You see anons for years and years no one wanted to code for the govt. shitty pay. No wfh. Shitty accommodations shitty perks no snacks . Drug tests. Why would any good coder, who generally does shit like smoke weed and sleep until 11am and wanna eat snacks go work for the govt? There was literally no benefit unless you were a die hard patriot or something and do you think millenial and zoomers who can program a computer are like that lmao
So what’s theyre doing now destroying the tech sector, let the jeers maintain it and at the same time we have tons of GOOD AMERICAN programmers unemployed. Cyber security jobs in the govt have been massively understaffed and especially now we are in so many global conflicts and hacks and leaks. Tons of coders are gonna flock and grab the safe comfy govt jobs for less pay but better security in times like this. Its been in demand with no supply for years and this was their ultimate plan to drive more coders into underpaid , more strict govt coding posituons to secure our cyber webs

>t. code monkey who is considering applying to govt cyber security job. Chill comfy, and im not desperate anymore for a 400k salary

Profit from this how you will

>> No.55027400

>>55026769

Boring. You should have paid attention in school. You will never be a comfy whf swe like me.nNot my problem.

>> No.55027599

>>55027400
I quit my wfh job anon the future is cyber warfare for the government

They wont let you be comfy forever you think they will let you mock them with your 200k to deploy a button

>> No.55027645

>>55026769
How do you get good at this, like from scratch

>> No.55027799

>work for the feds
Nah, freelancer 4life; I like anopen buffet