[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 50 KB, 851x478, 2B73FB40-8A5E-4542-B539-88C82B0C445B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54989916 No.54989916 [Reply] [Original]

What’s the best way to make money with ChatGPT?

Keep in mind that i’m talentless, lazy and i don’t have any money to invest into anything

>> No.54989931

worst astroturf until date
compared to the AI astroturf, the wormpill astroturf was the pinnacle of glow nigger operations

>> No.54989990

>>54989931
are you saying you can’t make money with AI?

sorry I don’t frequent this board.
I’m just tired of wageslaving and looking for other types of income. figured there should be something possible with an AI

>> No.54990053

>>54989990
go home normie, or lurk

>> No.54990124

>>54990053
>lurk
I haven’t stressed enough how lazy i am.
I don’t expect anyone to spoonfeed me everything.
I just want some directions where and how to start looking

>> No.54990215

>>54989916
Why don't you ask chatgpt dumbass
NGMI

>> No.54990237

>>54989916
If you're looking to make money with ChatGPT and you don't have any particular talents or funds to invest, it can be challenging but not impossible. Here are a few potential options to consider:

Content creation: Leverage ChatGPT to generate unique and engaging content for blogs, social media posts, or articles. You can offer your services as a content writer or freelance writer on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or freelancer.com.

Virtual assistance: Position yourself as a virtual assistant and use ChatGPT to help with tasks such as email management, scheduling appointments, data entry, or social media management. Websites like Upwork or TaskRabbit can connect you with potential clients.

Language translation: Utilize ChatGPT's language abilities to offer translation services. Many online platforms connect clients with freelance translators, such as ProZ.com or Gengo.

Chatbot development: Develop and sell chatbots for websites or businesses. You can create custom chatbot scripts using ChatGPT and offer them on platforms like Chatfuel or ManyChat.

Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, offer online tutoring services. Use ChatGPT to help answer questions, provide explanations, and offer guidance to students. Websites like Tutor.com or VIPKid can help you connect with potential clients.

Remember that success in any of these ventures will require effort and dedication. While ChatGPT can assist you in generating content or providing information, you'll still need to market your services, deliver value to clients, and provide a high-quality experience.

>> No.54990536

>>54990237

What simplify it for a neaderthal that can't put 2 brain cells togather.

>> No.54990602
File: 6 KB, 205x245, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54990237
Generated by chatGPT kek

>> No.54990802

>>54989916
Here's what Bard said:
Freelance writing. You can use ChatGPT to help you write articles, blog posts, and other content for clients. ChatGPT can help you with the research, writing, and editing process, so you can get your work done faster and more efficiently.
Content marketing. You can use ChatGPT to create content for your own website or blog. This could include articles, blog posts, social media posts, and even e-books. ChatGPT can help you create high-quality content that will engage your audience and attract new readers.
Affiliate marketing. You can use ChatGPT to promote products and services on your website or blog. ChatGPT can help you write compelling product descriptions and persuasive sales copy. You can earn a commission on every sale that you generate, which can be a great way to make passive income.
Social media marketing. You can use ChatGPT to create engaging social media posts for your business or brand. ChatGPT can help you write witty captions, create eye-catching images, and even schedule posts in advance. This can help you save time and reach a wider audience.
Customer service. You can use ChatGPT to create chatbots that can answer customer questions and resolve issues. This can free up your time so that you can focus on other tasks, and it can also provide a better customer experience for your customers.
Data entry. You can use ChatGPT to help you with data entry tasks. ChatGPT can quickly and accurately enter data into spreadsheets, databases, and other forms. This can save you a lot of time and effort.
Research. You can use ChatGPT to help you with research tasks. ChatGPT can quickly and easily find information on the internet. This can help you save time and get the information you need faster.
Creativity. You can use ChatGPT to help you with creative tasks. ChatGPT can generate ideas, write stories, and even compose music. This can help you tap into your creativity and produce new and innovative work.