[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 234x215, CHADPEPE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5494589 No.5494589 [Reply] [Original]

I've been lurking /biz/ for the last 5 months to try and figure this crypto shit out and I want to start getting into it in 2018.
As someone who already has a pretty standard-income job (~500€ per month) I have a question for you all, am I the only one who's not shooting at the stars?
I would for example just buy some shitcoins that are worth 0.20$ and are looking to rise, and when they get to like 1$ I would just get rid of them to get the cash, why does it seem like everyone just wants to be set for life? Isn't a bit extra money good enough?

>> No.5494674

>>5494589
everyone has different targets. If you think that should be enough for you, so be it.
Me personally, would like to reach 1M usd in three years

>> No.5494790

>>5494674
yeah that's true, it just seems like everyone is going for the big $$$ ya know

starting to get into it, my question is: why does everyone say coinbase is shit? So far it seems like the only website that I can use to get coins with a credit or debit card

>> No.5494827

Most of us are sick of the wagecuck lifestyle and just want out of the ratrace. Theres nothing wrong with making a bit of extra money on crypto. Thats what I thought at first when I began investing, but as my gains grew, my appetite grew bigger. Eventually I quit my wagecuck job to trade and just to live life in general.
500 euros is pretty bad unless you live in a eastern european country.

>> No.5494910

>>5494827
yeah I live in Italy, and over here no one really knows shit about bitcon, some dudes who tried to act smart and advanced told me to install some random game on mobile to get bitcoin lmao

>> No.5494972

>>5494910
It doesn't of course help that people are really ignorant and they don't know how to write or speak in their own language, let alone english.
No exposure to this stuff at all, bitcoin is like a myth

>> No.5494991

>>5494910
Its very easy to buy bitcoins for Europeans via localbitcoin since SEPA transfers between european countries are nearly free, the downside being is that you have to trust a stranger. I believe coinbase takes a large fee.

>> No.5495015

>>5494589
how much is a bit extra? how much are you making rn?

>> No.5495065

>>5494790
I have heard this a lot as well. A lot of people I know use Coinbase, though a friend of mine said to get Monero, which Coinbase doesn't support. What's the best exchange/wallet for a guy in the UK?

>> No.5495155

>>5494589
if you want to invest shitcoins, you need to spare some time to monitor your bags at least once a day, since these kind of coins tend to be pumped within short window and later dumped to the original point or even lower.
If you want to play safe, invest on the top 5, you can still get 1000% within several months or years.

>> No.5495161

>>5494991
I knew about that site, problem is that it seems like you can only buy Bitcoins (~14k€) and not all the unknown and really cheap (<0.50€) coins that you can get on coinbase
>>5495015
Well considering my standards are low (~500€ per month) I'd say around 200€ would be quite an extra for me. As I said though I didn't start yet, I intend to start in 2018

>> No.5495298

>>5495155
I do have enough free time to check how things are looking daily, but at the same time I do understand that the top 5 are the safest pick. I thought about starting out with Ripple since it's not too expensive and I can get quite a bit of them rather than spending alot of money on one single coin