[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 54 KB, 1280x720, show-azusa-the-money.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5493832 No.5493832 [Reply] [Original]

I have around $1,700 that I can do whatever with. I would like to invest or do something similar but I know near nothing about le cryptocurrencies. Should I get bitcoin? Should I do anything with it at this point? Pls help.

>> No.5494172

>>5493832

If you're poor and in the USA, sign up for Robinhood App. You literally get a free share of stock (100%) just for signing up and it's a great way to get started in the stock market. The free share of stock has a 1 in 150 chance of being Apple(Valued at around $175 right now) or Microsoft.

I know it's not crypto, but it's literally free $ just for signing up. You can always sell the share of stock later and invest the $ into something else you want like more ETH or other crypto.

http://share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

>> No.5494291

>>5494172
Thanks, but how do I know what to invest in?

>> No.5494563

>>5494291

The best way to learn about what stocks to invest in is by taking companies you're familiar with and researching about their financial records yourself.

Look for such things as "Revenue Growth" of the company and "How much debt" the company has. These are good starting points to look at when finding companies/stocks to invest in.

There is also a Robinhood general thread on this board where people will be able to give advice on what to invest in.