[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1 KB, 225x225, noia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54930582 No.54930582 [Reply] [Original]

Uttery JUSTed , thought i was holding a secret GEM

>> No.54930656

alts being alts
get in get out, move on

>> No.54930761

>>54930582
I was actually just researching this. Seems like they have a good product as showcased by their partnership with PCCW and case study with Entain. The chart looks like shit though and there's literally no use for the token right now.

When did you get in? Why do you think it's over?

>> No.54930795

>>54930761
>The chart looks like shit though and there's literally no use for the token right now.
>>54930761
>Why do you think it's over?
what do you think?

>> No.54930957

>>54930795
I mean link token also didn't have any utility until many years into development. I still made good money with it buying it early. Even many shitcoins moon out of nowhere.

I guess at this point it comes to if you believe in the team and their vision. To me it looks like they have a nice product. I just don't know of they can accomplish what they have set to do and if the token price will appreciate. So I haven't bought yet but I might.

>> No.54930981

>>54930957
>I still made good money with it buying it early
Keyword, early. Late linkies have only felt pain and suffering thinking the tech will carry them through a failing business model.
It's been 2 years and NOIA already had it's 100x pump and dump, why should anyone care anymore?

>> No.54931113

>>54930981
Well yeah, I guess I would be demoralised too if I bought this at 80cents. I don't think noia is getting ath any time soon but I do think it can 10-20x (just guessing) from here if the tech gets more widely used and team can figure out the tokenomics.

Maybe there are better opportunities than this one but I don't think this project is dead yet.

>> No.54931524

>>54930582
at these prices I am unironically shooting for 2M tokens
I'll own 1/500th of the max supply
I will sell 1M tokens starting above $1

>>54930981
lol this thing is going well past $1 B market cap on hype alone
right when LINK runs and "tOkEnIzAtIoN" becomes the narriative this thing will melt faces.
personally I believe in the tech, right not its under hyped for its potential. The mean will revert at some point to being over valued.
this is when to sell

>>54931113
a 25x is fud thats $1 which is fud. thats only a $500M market cap

>> No.54931549

>>54931524
to follow up and add one significant point....
the most valid fud is not that the product wont be adopted or that their tech sucks.
its actually that utility doesn't flow through the token.
like LINK and other major cryptos that do something similar (very few) they have a company which isn't tied to the token
but to think that the NOIA team will fail after looking at who they are is retarded.
Im gambling on them wanting to dump the token at a high price during a bull run.

>> No.54931566

>>54931524
>right when LINK runs and "tOkEnIzAtIoN" becomes the narriative this thing will melt faces.
LOL so never then. Late linky, late noia.

>> No.54931576

>>54931549
No the real fud is the token being an erc-20 piece of shit , eth can't scale.

>> No.54931633

>>54931566
my average at this point is probably like $0.07 sure im down, but not down bad
i keep lowering my cost. Thats really what matters to me desu

>>54931576
is this disingenious?
they announced their migration from ETH almost a year ago.
the token is really just a place holder because they issued it and it would kill them to migrate away from it.
they are moving to cosmos.
Personally I dont know alot about cosmos but I know alot about KDA (and its smart contract language PACT) I know that cosmos supports PACT (and did so very early)
the fact that syntropy is moving to an ecosystem that adopted PACT before anyone else is bullish to me.

>> No.54932038

>>54931524
>a 25x is fud thats $1 which is fud. thats only a $500M market cap
$1 would be $700M market cap according to their token releasing schedule. Even that isn't too much though IF the value of their tech goes through the token. It's definitely possible.

>>54931549
Well yeah. They have a product that provides value for customers but the token is not needed at all. So far they have only used it to dump on investors to raise cash. They even released a statement about how they had to mint more tokens than scheduled in 2022 because of "market conditions"

I believe in the tech but I'm not sure about the token. That's what I'm trying to figure out here, is it worth buying or not.

>> No.54932386

>>54932038
They have stated that all bandwidth bought will be routed through the token at some point (as in you buy in USD but then they buy NOIA for you)
I guess that NOIA purchased goes back into the team / node runners who I'd imagine many have relationships to the team, which they of course can dump.

The real reason that I am so bullish on this is that when I listen to their community calls they are so passionate about the product because of its potential to provide the best decetralized VPN yet.
Its not just like this tech is profitable for B2B services, it provides value on the B2C and P2P end. Anywhere there is commuication.
I just have faith that the token, created by professionals with real impressive careers in the space, will be utilized. They understand what they've built better than anyone, including the token / economics of their ecosystem. They also know their bumps in the road ahead of them.
They are smart and want their token to suceed because they think it will improve the world and also it will make them rich (assumption on my end but I think we can agree its reasonable).
So really this is betting on a bunch of smart people with a proven track record, where if they succeed you do too.
I'll take that bet any day.

>> No.54932429
File: 74 KB, 378x357, Hhahahahah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54932386

>> No.54932430

I am down $20k on it. I have around 600k.

I am losing hope because as of recently, they're pivoting to "WEB3", which for me is bearish...Seems like nobody wanted to use their services so now they're going to partner up with some shitcoins to provide them better "internet". What the fuck... That's not what I invested into. Selling now doesn't make sense so yeah...I hope you're >>54931633
right anon. I really hope. Good luck.

>> No.54932435

>>54932386
>>The real reason that I am so bullish on this is that when I listen to their community calls they are so passionate about the product because of its potential to provide the best decetralized VPN yet.
Tor and I2P is free.

>> No.54932597

>>54932435
> paid bandwidth where providers can actually profit instead of providing the service for some cypherpunk ideals where they eat the cost will have the same quality service.

>>54932430
dont sell it all fren, and not at these prices
you will literally hate yourself.
half if you really need but theres a good chance this rockets up to $0.15 again, maybe itll hold maybe not but you can dump higher than this... generational bottom.

>>54932429
doesnt have words.. ok

>> No.54932627

>>54932597
>> paid bandwidth where providers can actually profit instead of providing the service for some cypherpunk ideals where they eat the cost will have the same quality service.
but we already have things like this that doesn't have a token. Nobody wants to provide because they make more money running their own VPN company and people trust VPN companies more than a random probably malicious node whereas with I2P and Tor there is no trust involved at all and it's free. Decentralized VPNs dont stand a chance.

>> No.54932655

>>54932597
I am going to sell this only around $1 or not at all. I already accepted the loss.

>> No.54933113

>>54932627
you clearly dont understand the product.
- you can buy bandwidth in USD, they will handle buying NOIA (many projects do this...)
- the node software is public, its very clear that nodes bandwidth is going through cant read what they are transmitting
- here there is no trust involved also, except the connection will be BETTER than classic web2 VPNs
please try harder.

>>54932655
checked
and same can we be frens?
Assuming they dont straight up fail and go bankrupt Im not seeing anything and I'll likely sell half my stack at $1 but maybe less than that, I cant even imagine the level of elation.
made alot on GNS but this will be way more since I used GNS profits to get big into this.

>> No.54934611

>>54932386
William Norton is one team member that has really impressive track record. He said in his linkedin that he's the one who brought in the enterprise customers for Syntropy. I don't know anything about other people on the team. What makes you praise them so much?

>>54932430
That's honestly what I thought as well. But partnering with "web3" companies can also create interest in the project. Maybe they can hype people up so that short term token price will rise after the super secret new project is announced.

>> No.54936091
File: 66 KB, 600x335, NOIA - syntropy ---- bill norton.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54934611
checked and correct,
Bill Norton has a crazy resume

>> No.54936137

>>54936091
Look at some of the other people, they are palantir employees, early ones too. The early palantir employees are top notch