[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 229 KB, 3134x1000, stink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54903343 No.54903343 [Reply] [Original]

>LINK is at the same price right now as it was when BTC made it's bear market bottom back in November
Imagine unironically holding LINK right now. Lol. Lmao even.

>> No.54903356
File: 590 KB, 720x929, 308285636_985548772846720_6789529710819722276_n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54903343
>Imagine unironically holding LINK right now. Lol. Lmao even.
Why would anyone do that to themselves?

>> No.54903361

Oh? Another fud thread? Wow these seem important to you guys to keep up at all times but uh, sorry I need to take a leak here. Do you mind? Thanks.
*unzips penis*

The usual discord nufudders are actually a lower form of life than unpaid internet janitors:
>constantly making 50+ pbtid fudding in discussion threads over 10+ hours whenever they're up
>the rest of the time they seem to be seething, samefagging, and monitoring in up to 6 fud threads at any one time during their "rush hour"
>sometimes when they're really upset because no one takes them seriously, they'll spam the board with nikado avacado's asshole threads
>they have been doing this possibly since 2021, when a lot of them bought the top and never recovered
>others lost their stacks on bancor and celsius
>some even think that they're "fighting the wef" by posting on here - yes they're that retarded
>lets be generous with the math and say that they've only done this for five days a week (including holidays) for one year (50x52=2600 hours spent doing this maybe, not including the time they've spent making low quality memes and looking at pictures of the best cock cages to use)
>all over an apparently shitty and unimportant crypto
>on a board that doesn't even affect the prices
>all for FREE!

>> No.54903382
File: 208 KB, 1440x810, Man-in-white-shirt-urinating-in-public-place-1440x810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh? Another fud thread? Wow these seem important to you guys to keep up at all times but uh, sorry I need to take a leak here. Do you mind? Thanks.
*unzips penis*

The usual discord nufudders are actually a lower form of life than unpaid internet janitors:
>constantly making 50+ pbtid fudding in discussion threads over 10+ hours whenever they're up
>the rest of the time they seem to be seething, samefagging, and monitoring in up to 6 fud threads at any one time during their "rush hour"
>sometimes when they're really upset because no one takes them seriously, they'll spam the board with nikado avacado's asshole threads
>they have been doing this possibly since 2021, when a lot of them bought the top and never recovered
>some even think that they're "fighting the wef" by posting on here - yes they're that retarded
>lets be generous with the math and say that they've only done this for five days a week (including holidays) for one year (50x52=2600 hours spent doing this maybe, not including the time they've spent making low quality memes and looking at pictures of the best cock cages to use)
>all for FREE

>> No.54903421

>>54903361
>>54903382
cope linkchuds

>> No.54903425
File: 35 KB, 456x635, FtP2CKdWYAAolOE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54903421
*unzips penis*

>all for FREE

>> No.54903577
File: 71 KB, 1370x507, afk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*unzips penis*

>all for FREE

>> No.54903925
File: 12 KB, 1452x80, ffs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54903343
I've realised now we're all fucking retarded kek. Bit slow out of the gates I guess.

NEO is the best comparison so far. Funny considering u/ANStothemoon but the comparison of price performance is golden. Former rank #5 coin around Sep 2017, as LINK was in late 2020 at the start of the bullrun.

A few months later in November 2017, approaching the top, NEO was #11. Just like LINK in 2021, both bleeding to the rest of the market.

By this time in the cycle, LINK is #21. I wondered if it held true for NEO. See picrel. Literally #20.

The default premise is LINK has gone the way of every shitcoin like it in history. This is the base premise. Anything to the contrary requires increasingly more audacious subjectivity. Technically, LINK has a better proposition than anything else, but has had long enough than now to prove itself in the objective, empirical, non-hypothetical world. But instead, in that empirical world, it just behaves like a textbook dinosaur shitcoin. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks it will reach or breach its former ATH v BTC because they just are no longer operating in objective reality.

>> No.54903945
File: 1.56 MB, 1399x1622, 1673931593646356.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54903925
>all for FREE

>> No.54903949

>>54903925
spot on

>> No.54903964 [DELETED] 
File: 137 KB, 612x343, 1683473896512231.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*unzips penis*

>all for FREE

>> No.54903984

>>54903949
Just reposted to the larger post-count LINK thread. Can't wait to be totally btfo for posting it here originally kek. Already mentally preparing for the digs at my motives.

>> No.54903988 [DELETED] 

>>54903343
>>54903421
Serious question, do you get paid to do this or do you do it for free?

>> No.54904001

I think what's most baffling is the number of alts that had massive bounces since January while others just utterly languished like Link

>entire thread is Link Internet Defense Force paid shill force

>> No.54904009

>>54903949
As funny as it sounds, responses like this are encouraging. This whole bullshit has seriously turned my self confidence upside down. Seeing someone's lighthouse flicker suggests I'm not completely insane for yanking the LINK plug out of the back of my head. Sometimes I really wonder how this ends up when Ari inevitably goes back in to academia or some other talent loss occurs due to the stagnant BD of the past 3 years.

>> No.54904010

>>54904001
like the other anon said, LINK is behaving exactly like a retired shitcoin from past cycles

>> No.54904015

>>54904009
keep your head up, you're not alone anon, and I encourage you to keep making sensible posts while ignoring the apologists whenever you feel like it.

>> No.54904030

>>54904015
>apologists
Funny. I've used that exact word since 2021.
What's fucked is I wish no one ill-will. I hope everyone decent on biz makes it. But I was deluded after the insane experience of 2020 and was myself one of the apologists. The shame I feel at the thought that people's legitimate concerns voiced through early 2021 before reality dawned on me who I might've convinced to hold through an absolute obliteration literally haunts me daily.

>> No.54904042

>>54904030
Fucked up the language but you get the gist. I worry I convinced someone on the verge of selling (and therefore making a financially excellent decision) ended up dragging them into this shit with me

>> No.54904058
File: 27 KB, 473x612, gettyimages-92713575-612x612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*unzips penis*

>all for FREE

>> No.54904063

>>54904042
no reason to keep beating yourself up, you did what you believed was the right thing at the time.
now imagine how many more gullible and desperate anons are constantly encouraged to keep on holding from twitter advocates combing this board for alpha, and your shame will turn to anger.

>> No.54904073

>all for FREE

>> No.54904092

>>54903343
I'm unironically -50% sats since BTC ATL. LINK is definitely my worst hold.

>> No.54904133

>>54904063
True but there's some karmic tax to be paid. My life is fucking rekt, anon. I don't even know where to begin. You don't have to console me but not selling and reassessing in 2021 (or even better 2020) against (in both instances) my better angels has obliterated me. I cannot countenance the idea I have dragged someone else into this with me.

>> No.54904155

>>54903925
spot on.

>> No.54904161

wycoff anon here.
looks like link is about to enter its spring and then test phase. so prepair to buy the dip.

>> No.54904173
File: 81 KB, 1080x607, man-standing-pee-public-toilet_51126-102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*unzips penis*

>all for FREE

>> No.54904196

*unzips penis*

>all for FREE

>> No.54904583
File: 390 KB, 768x582, 34267432423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54903361
>>54903382
>>54903425
>>54903577
>>54903964
>>54903945
>>54904196
>>54904173
From a psychiatric perspective the word "cuckold" triggers Link marines so much because subconsciously they know it's their true nature. Imagine holding a premined erc-20 token with terrible tokenomics for 6 years hoping to make it just to see your pathetic bags getting outperformed by the entire market while you stake your measly tokens for bond tier gains (4% APY). The cherry on top of the cake is Sergey who stringed along the community while he made $500 million by dumping on gullible retail investors like you.

The cuckold nature of the Link marine is an undeniable reality. As with every cult pointing out the truth is often uncomfortable for the cult members. But the truth is....Link marines are simply cuckolds.

>> No.54905110

>>54904133
Checked and I feel the same, Anon. What should I do now? I have been all-in LINK since 2018. If you think I should diversify, then what should I buy?

>> No.54905362
File: 97 KB, 1092x1037, disintegrate.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54905110
I've retired from giving advice to any other anons given how 2021-present has played out.
All I can say is any hope I can get ahead of the curve is dead. I outperformed the market from 2017-2020 and failed to convert. I have no faith I could replicate that performance given the undeniable humility that's come along with this most brutal of JUSTings. I don't even know who I am anymore, anon. Don't ask me for advice. My life is falling apart at the seams, unironically.

>> No.54905396

>>54903343
What is point if these fud threads? We are all staking and can’t sell anyways

>> No.54905401

>>54905362
Dang, sorry about that Anon I hope it turns around for you. I feel so demoralized that I'm unironically thinking of going in Aptos, a literal VC scam because it might pull a Solana run. Or even worse a meme or some shit.

>> No.54905459

>>54903343
Obviously it sucks donkey dick, but desu i look at the other coins/tokens and i don't believe any single one of them has the same upside potential as Chainlink, the lower the price the more frustrated i become but it just make it look like an even better investment in a demented sense.
I keep promising myself that i should stop DCA'ing into link (as i have been doing for the last 6 months, had a major stack already), diversify into SOL, BTC, ETH, MATIC, AVAX whatever but at the end of the day i still end up buying Link because there is no reason to buy the "second best" or "third best" in the name of diversification - in particular when there is this significant value gap between #1 and the rest.

Never once has someone explained to me why Link is a bad investment, the only criticism of Link is the price action and some trivial shit.

>> No.54905477

>>54903925
We'll see. Unlike NEO, Chainlink is being used and talked about daily still. Most crypto people on /biz/ and Twitter won't even remember NEO. Staying relevant is an anomaly for an altcoin, so I expect the worst case is LINK gets a 3x pump to around $20 someday. Despite the FUD, there's no indication of LINK becoming irrelevant or totally disappearing from the consciousness of the crypto community.

>> No.54905499
File: 255 KB, 500x330, TIMESAND___Jesus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54905362

>> No.54905518

>>54905401
Yeah, ty for sharing but I've no idea how to advise you other than I've really been redpilled on the tangible consequences of these r/r ideas. For the foreseeable, this means just better aligning the profits I've been fortunate enough to have made even on a struggling alt like LINK into BTC.
Can't wait for my motives to be interrogated for stating undeniable fact, but nonetheless I'm just a half-drunk anon sharing his thoughts unfiltered. Realer than most of the bullshit posted here now. I'm in a different environment now than when I bought LINK and went practically all-in on the position. I can see the sacrifice that resulted from that choice. I can see how it's put my prospects of early retirement into limbo post-2020 in the same way every other low-iq altcoin has done to countless other idiots before me, so please take everything I say with a grain of salt. If anything, the perspective shift has just been a readjustment of focus, nothing new, in terms of how I view BTC and ETH gains. Sorry I don't have more to offer. Just understand you need to stress-test your r/r perspective. That's the one thing I can say comfortably.

>> No.54905560

>>54904583
>all for FREE

>> No.54905609

>>54905518
Understood and I can relate. Shame what happened to us, I was so sure we would've made it by now but fuck this clown market and shitty timeline. I wish you the best, Anon.

>> No.54905628
File: 251 KB, 398x688, Link-USD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54905459
>Never once has someone explained to me why Link is a bad investment
lol

>> No.54905659

>>54905362
Well crypto/Bitcoin isn't a suitable personality. You don't want to become a living meme and not get paid for it. Maybe you'll find out better what you're not, at least, and it'll come into fruition as the markets recover.
lmao, nah who am i kidding. you're going to lose your shit, doubt yourself, slip even more gains, and then miss the bullrun

>> No.54905681

>>54903925
>Technically, LINK has a better proposition than anything else, but has had long enough than now to prove itself in the objective, empirical, non-hypothetical world
that's what it's doing
the price the retard market gives the token is not indicative of anything

>> No.54905735

>>54905659
I could near guarantee your positioning yourself like you're talking from a greater pool of experience is inadequate compared to mine. Arguments like these really resonate for me as the "just 2 more weeks" tier copium that they truly are following my conversion.

>>54905681
And I wish nothing but the best for you with that extremely high-risk conviction. I've been there. It ain't easy. I hope it pays off for you AND most importantly you cash in if it does.

>> No.54905745

>>54905518
this is what we call a bottom signal

>> No.54905759
File: 415 KB, 480x760, 328231.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54905745
cuckolds have been calling for the bottom since may 2021

>> No.54905768

>>54905735
I've held Bitcoin for 11 years. You do whatever you want, I was just fucking with you for some luls. You have no idea how much DMT I've smoked in the past decade, anon. I make no claim to know what your genuine experience is because it is unknowable to me, and I can prove it to myself.

>> No.54905774

Oh, another fud spam thread? Mind if I do a quick copy-pissta here? Thanks

>all for FREE

>> No.54905819
File: 543 KB, 1600x1071, DSC_0037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54905745
Nothing but love if so, anon. Dance on my grave etc. Just trying to bring subjective interpretation into an objective frame of perspective. Peace.

>>54905768
I haven't held BTC for 11 years. I did hold LINK since early 2017 however and at an extraordinarly personal opportunity cost. Regardless, again, hope the objective truth can shine through here for any third party noobs watching who might be inclined to make the same missteps I did...

>> No.54905880

>>54905819
Link wasn't out in "early 2017," it launched in late September. If you actually held it since then, you've gone from 9-11 cents to $6.50. Outperforming holding bitcoin or ETH by a gigantic margin. Sorry you didn't sell the peak for something else, but if you're being honest you still made a great investment.

>> No.54905902

>>54904009
This board is filled with no life link cultists. They have a cringe discord called chainlink unofficial and there's an even more cringe room there called premainnet marines where the 20 or so retards left are even more deluded than the copy/pasta posters, many are the same people.
They really have nothing left in life and need the chainlink token to succeed, many are part time workers or outright on state welfare, needless to say they don't have many prospects in life outside of token price go up.

>> No.54905904
File: 866 KB, 878x668, 678423423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54905880
>Link wasn't out in "early 2017"
cuckolds are sleazy liars, they ALL claim to have bought at 13 cents.

They certainly didn't DCA over the past half a decade like the cucks they are lol

>> No.54905905

>>54905880
I did not buy during EtherDelta days. I'm not sure how many actual, dyed-in-the-woold "AssBlaster" teir blievers there are left here.
My DCA was around $1.
There is nonetheless a beyond-humorous backstory to this that I can share if invited.

>> No.54905951

>>54905904
They might have bought sub 20 cents but only enough for a shitty low 4 digit stack which means they were always and will continue to be poor and need to cope post all day.

>> No.54905955

>>54905904
>>54905902
>>54905819

>all for FREE

>> No.54905956

>>54905905
Then you didn't buy in early 2017.
>>54905904
I'm not the one who claimed he bought then.

>> No.54905980

>>54905905
Even with a 6.5× you're better off than if you bought BTC. Just nitpicking your story. Sounds like your initial investment wasn't huge to start with, so it's hard to feel bad for you over your link investment not making you wildly rich.

>> No.54906058
File: 13 KB, 400x400, ballsackaji.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*unzips penis*

>all for FREE

>> No.54906061

Meanwhile I did buy at 9 cents (500k link, thanks to NEO money), but sold around 60 cents for ETH. So we both have something to be disappointed about. Huge missed opportunities happen all the time in crypto, everyone who's been trading long enough has their stories. You might as well be seething over not buying PEPE early.

>> No.54906079

>>54905980
hi there, 7k stack with a dca of .25, biggest buy at .18 on December 2018, am I allowed to be disappointed with the performance?

>> No.54906087

>>54905956
I've been through this same bullshit with a million others on biz and literally no proof I can provide is good enough. My DCA is around the mark of $1. I could provide you with several iterations of proof and you'd still fall back on denying my credibility. All

>>54905980
The return I made wasn't immediately obvious in terms of being retirable.

>> No.54906102

>>54903343
Baggies will never admit they're wrong

>> No.54906154

>>54906079
Everyone is allowed to be disappointed with whatever they want. What usually happens though is that people dream up ridiculous scenarios where they would've swung tops exactly, leaving them with 10+ figures, or imply they would've been better of holding BTC or ETH, when that is not the case. Just comes off as disingenuous.

>> No.54906194

>>54906087
I never said you didn't buy at $1. I said you didn't buy in early 2017. I'm merely correcting the error in your post, there's no reason to get hostile over that.

>> No.54906200

Anyone using the first 3 years of this shittoken to excuse the last 3 years of this shittoken is akin to nothing more than a 50 something year old talking about how awesome they were at 17 while ignoring that they have a gut, can't walk up stairs without being exhausted and have problems getting their dick hard.

>> No.54906208

>>54906079
Yes, but keep in mind you invested under $2000. Expecting life changing money from that would be silly.

>> No.54906222

>>54906079
Yes. Everyone is allowed to hate link and its dogshit performance since the 2020-21 scam pump era :}

>> No.54906251

>>54903343
>>54903343
>Lol. Lmao even.
Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why
are you such an unoriginal unfunny fucking failure?

>> No.54906728

>>54906154
>or imply they would've been better of holding BTC or ETH
I can tell you right now I wish I had 300 ETH or 12 BTC, and I don't care if you believe it or not.
>inb4 hindsight
I still remember that OG anon who sold everything apart from 1k, right at the 2020 peak because the risk was too high for him, anybody got a screenshot? I can't find it in the archives.
>>54906208
I bought 7 suicide stacks, and I still want to kms.

>> No.54907582

>>54906728
that guy was a known larper :}
you shouldn't be so gullible, anon
if it's a stinkie, it's a poorfag

>> No.54907617

>>54903343
I never understood this, so does your ass fall off when you laugh hard? Can you put it back on? I assume so since you'd no longer have it