[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 43 KB, 620x387, CNCRA2_Terror_Drones.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54858368 No.54858368 [Reply] [Original]

Yo dey just made an announcement on banning selling US bank stonks quickly.

I can hear the stomachs growling of retards world wide using trading apps when they freeze multiple accounts at once using this as a pretext so they can sit back and watch their liquidity grow as everyone loses they money.

This will be known in book as Great Depression 2.

I live with my mom and dad and they are pensioners en europe so im inmune babieh.

I pray to Moloch I can see people recording the mass suicides when they jabronis go broke.

>> No.54858549

>"Should the U.S. ban bank short selling?"
dirty fucking kikes happy to short and fuck everyone else over, but if their precious money printing houses come under fire, they want it banned.

>> No.54858626
File: 525 KB, 728x1589, 1683283226208119.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54858368
China will slurp the dip as a straw puppet of the bankers and then they will legally own everything.

>> No.54858721

>>54858368
>I live with my mom and dad and they are pensioners en europe so im inmune babieh.
And how do you think pensions will fare in this scenario?

>> No.54859947

>>54858368
Politicians already sold their banking stocks.

>> No.54860009

>two more went under this week
It feels like normalfaggots should be talking about this already, but the only time I've heard it mentioned by someone in person was by a wheel walker at a fucking traveling carnival a couple weeks ago.

>> No.54860612

>>54858626
they have been doing this for centuries
https://famguardian.org/PublishedAuthors/Indiv/MullinsEustice/SecretsOfFedReserve/Ch05.htm
Thus, from a number of biographies of Morgan, the story can be pieced together. After the panic had been engineered, one firm came into the market with one million pounds in cash, purchased securities from distressed investors at panic prices, and later resold them at an enormous profit. That firm was the Morgan firm, and behind it was the clever maneuvering of Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild. The association remained secret from the most knowledgeable financial minds in London and New York, although Morgan occasionally appeared as the financial agent in a Rothschild operation. As the Morgan firm grew rapidly during the late nineteenth century, until it dominated the finances of the nation, many observers were puzzled that the Rothschilds seemed so little interested in profiting by investing in the rapidly advancing American economy. John Moody notes, in The Masters of Capital, page 27, "The Rothschilds were content to remain a close ally of Morgan... as far as the American field was concerned.’37 Secrecy was more profitable than valor.