[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 45 KB, 1200x628, 175464563454754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54848778 No.54848778 [Reply] [Original]

Every L1 out there except ETH is admin keyed out the ass and ETH is so expensive it isn't usable unless your stack is big enough and this will only get worse the higher the markets go.

Pulse chain solves this.

Here's some food for thought:

The Pulse sacrifice resulted in $670 mil worth of funds sacrificed. The PulseX sacrifice, which happened a few months later received nearly double that amount due to the increased visibility of the project in between both sacrifices.

Right now it has been more than a year since the last sacrifice phase. That's more than a years worth of people talking about it and finding out it exists. This is more than a years worth of pent up demand that is waiting for release to get in.

Since the PulseX sacrifice the people who participated, myself included, have had more than a year to trade other projects and gain more funds that can be deployed as soon as mainnet launches, and the same goes for all the people who found out about it during this period of time.

Some think that Pulse will dump massively on launch. I think, if you honestly look at the math, this seems more and more unlikely, since the amount of people who know about it now is magnitudes higher than it was during the sacrifice stage.

I think that demand for Pulse chain has only increased since it got announced and there is a high probability that launch happens within a few days.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you hyped? Are your funds ready? Do you think I'm right that current demand outweighs the sacrificed amount? Or do you think it's a scam that will never launch?

>> No.54849122
File: 372 KB, 883x445, pulsechain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what do you think the best strategy is after the launch?
I'm probably going to sell on days 2-3 after launch, wait for an inevitable dump after, and rebuy lower.

>> No.54849336

>>54849122
>what do you think the best strategy is after the launch?
The safest strategy, other than simply holding and not doing anything, is probably just farming the PLS/PLSX pair.