[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 680x553, 1679521230175786.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54831920 No.54831920 [Reply] [Original]

>woke up at 8:55 am
>turned on work laptop, no emails or messages
>do some chores
>have a few pointless meetings
>wasted time since 11 am
>had lunch
>will now do some pointless work
>will go for a walk after work, then read or play vidya, and then go to gym
>tfw binged on previous few days but confident I can stop now

My job doesn't have enough work for everyone and my IT accounts aren't even set up properly yet. My company works by throwing shitloads of people at tasks that should take no more than 3 or 4.

Yesterday as I was walking I had this large urge to binge as a way to forget about the pointlessness of my days. It's not the food itself I crave, more the rush afterwards. I'm going to have to live with this to lose weight.

Working from home has improved my life more than any invention since I was born. Not having to interact with coworkers irl, no commute, long lunches, frequent breaks, shitposting sessions: these are all heavenly. And I can live where I want so there are no commute, rent, and council tax costs.

>> No.54831931

>>54831920
half day summer fridays start in a few more weeks. i'm looking forward to it.

>> No.54832052

>wake up
>go get coffee and donut
>clock in 20 minutes late because who gives a shit
>answer one email
>spend the rest of the day watching old upscaled vids of Tiffany Mynx getting her cheeks split by BBC
>supervisor thanks me for all the hard work I've been doing, gives me the highest possible rating on my performance review, and then gives me the largest raise in the department's history
I apologize for nothing