[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 67 KB, 254x252, yjr67i6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54781914 No.54781914 [Reply] [Original]

the instagram algorithm is telling me everyone is becoming rich but me. they keep trying to tell me how to do it without actually telling me how to do. and it makes me think its so simple but i still don't know how to do it so i have to sign up for their course, but i can't sign up for their course because i don't have any money. i'm so stupid. i can't do anything to move in the direction of my goals. i just fantasize and daydream all day long and get depressed for being exhausted after work and not having any mental energy left to focus. its all so simple but i can't even get started because i'm retarded.

>> No.54781954

>>54781914

>Step 1: Stop wasting you time on shit that's actively ruining your life.

>> No.54782038

>>54781914
delete instagram you fucking retard. nobody with actual money uses it unless they are some kind of damaged criminal with stunted development like dan blizarian. when you have money you dont flaunt it on instagram. people do that when they are poor and want to fake it till they make it by tricking simps like you. just delete it.

>> No.54782258

>>54782038
i dunno they have a shit load of subscribers and views. pretty sure that alone is equating into lots and lots of money.