[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.04 MB, 498x498, on_the_fucking_edge.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54777169 No.54777169 [Reply] [Original]

HR does it again! Cancelling my monday interview on a friday afternoon. Weekend ruined. I literally cannot cope anymore. How tf does anyone get hired in clown world.

>> No.54777182
File: 3.28 MB, 375x498, I am going fucking insane.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hate interviewing, I hate HR, I hate marketing.
Financially how do I cope with the fact I'll never make it and everything I've worked for has turned to dust.

also fuck corpos.

>> No.54777227
File: 3.72 MB, 498x560, Ive gone mental.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also hate linkedin.

I can't really wrap my head at what exactly these HR recruiters are looking for?!

Of course I've got the qualifications. Yes I know about XYZ. I can't believe I have to jump through these hoops JUST to get rejected in the end.

Saw a listing for an ENTRY level position asking 5 years experience. ENTRY!!!

I'm not even entry level. Already got half a decade experience and somehow I'm still not qualified for ENTRY LEVEL.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.54778747

Go for smaller companies

Everyone else wont hire you if youre white.
They like to waste your time with the interviews tho sometimes because they are gay and woke

>> No.54778759

Link id and the other new fag job sites are also a scam.
My guess is they do data mining on people since its Microsoft and then Blacklist you somehow but i dont know

>> No.54778946

I just had a job interview at a big4 accounting company. HR set up the interview. Interview went mediocre but she liked my education, experience, and skill set. Immediately sent me an excel exercise. I did it, sent it back, she sent me an offer the next morning. I was baffled. Looked her up, an arab with a legal degree that isn’t HR but on the actual team I’d be on.

HR is fucking cancer.

>> No.54779114

>>54777169
I feel this. They are not hiring despite historic job market no one wants to work! I applied to 100 jobs this month and only had 10 replies and 8 rejections. Job boards should ban resume data collector companies.

>> No.54779445

I had 7 interviews for a role and was basically told I was the leading candidate and to expect to hear back soon. 2 weeks go by I follow up to find out they are pushing someone more "senior" through process still.

Anytime someone has mentioned I'm too junior I've proved them wrong. It's usually always HR/recruiter getting in the way.

>> No.54780068

>>54779114
This is what I don't fucking get. I obviously want to get back into the wage cage and I'm qualified for the roles and despite it I won't even get a courtesy of a rejection email.

I don't mind not getting the gig but at least TELL ME ya know.

Last summer I was getting interview offers left and right without me even applying and now....completely dry.

Bros...I am legit terrified this is the end of the line. Getting fired during a recession might as well be a death sentence at this point.

>> No.54780109

>>54780068
Buy btc sol algo avax ada

>> No.54780126

I just got hired for a 90k salary job but I kinda would rather not work after being employed all through covid
it's probably all going into shitcoins until I can buy property in cash
this is all to say, chin up brother, labor is terrible but you'll eventually get hired anyway