[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.45 MB, 2300x2500, 1531082416541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54767004 No.54767004 [Reply] [Original]

I remembered last year.
I believe Sergey and management at Chainlink are now keenly aware that a malicious actor(s) is fucking with the momentum of their project. listening to his speech more clearly reveals it too, along with what happened yesterday.
They tried to attack the Chainlink network before with direct technical attacks but it failed. So now, it has moved on to shell companies(competition oracles like Pyth) and attacks on the ecosystem via BTC dumps to suppress price and momentum so their competition can grow.

They expected a CCIP announcement. They probably pumped the price just so they could dump it(dumping BTC through 27k support would have been bad for them). They did dump it, but no such announcement arrived. They got baited. When did this happen before?
Last year at Consensus. "People" were hyping it up, and Chainlink dropped news before the conference at random and messed it all up for them.

Who would be well funded enough to do so? Sergey gave us as clear a hint as he was willing. Pyth. who owns them? who tried to dump yesterday? JUMP. Who was taking out massive loans last year of LINK and shorting it to protect the $8-9 area? probably JUMP protecting themselves after the mass deleveraging at the time.
When FTX dumped their LINK on Defi, it got swallowed instantly without effecting prices on exchange.
Additionally, the announcement by Circle for CCTP, had planned timing. The talk with the Digital Asset Jeet was basically him trying to steamroll Sergey and saying how CCTP is better for everyone, CCIP isn't worth the effort, and basically just trying to sway peoples sentiment. That was clearly a choreographed effort(Jeets talk, the CCTP announcement, and the BTC dump).

It didn't go according to plan for them because they didn't announce CCIP, but its definitely revealed a lot imo.

>> No.54767034

Im a little disappointed that Sergey didn't contest the Digital asset Jeet and just let him steamroll, but i think Sergey wasnt expecting it and probably just isnt good on that situation. i wont fault him too much. It was a real snake move by them.
He should have called it out more.

At least it seems management at Chainlink is aware of this malicious actor doing BTC dumps and such. It'd be great if they could come up with a way to loosen their grip. once the price gets out of the range it'll be much harder for them to have such control as volume and fomo returns. However, these fags may have infinite bankroll form Tradfi. I have no idea how much Sergey already knows but it definitely sounded like he has done some sleuthing and due diligence.

>> No.54767053
File: 1.74 MB, 1230x2101, getoffmylawn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767004

>> No.54767065

>>54767004
niggers guarantee it

>> No.54767149
File: 615 KB, 1410x1120, 1652232019731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I haven't killed anyone.
>Yet.

>> No.54767239

Schizo post. TNN. Kys

>> No.54767259

>>54767239
I think the fat fuck needs to be more proactive combating these malicious cunts but at least he seems to acknowledge they exist

>> No.54767279

>>54767259
Chainlink has shit tokenomics. Thats why it dumps and doesnt pump. There is no grand conspiracy.

Really, take a step back and just look at the chart. Looks like any other shitcoin pump and dump with a blackhole dev wallet. If Sirgay wasnt constantly dumping on you, yeah it would probably be at least $200 right now and you would be a millionaire. But at this rate the only way Link hits $200 is if the dollar collapses

>> No.54767289
File: 270 KB, 1963x1082, 1682619649701299.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.54767296

snx dev said ccip was coming in july
but yeah no doubt this market is a battlefield
https://www.theblock.co/post/76986/chainlink-nodes-attack-eth
timed for the start of the first smartcon

>> No.54767401

>>54767004
I agree with you 100%. I just hope this experience opens Sergey's eyes to the malicious intentions of almost every one around him. He seemed riled up at Consensus and rightfully so. He has been more than welcoming with open arms to a lot of backstabbing psycopaths in the last few years. Be it Celsius, Bancor, FTX or the bunch of ungrateful clients who have gained a lot from using Chainlink for years free of charge only to not only turn to competitors but help them in making their own oracles (DYDX and SNX) when Chainlink started to charge for its services. I wish he makes use of Schmidt's vast experience in dealing with vile people and companies.

>> No.54767426

>>54767279
>the only way Link hits $200 is if the dollar collapses
Sweet! Just two more weeks bros! Wagmi!

>> No.54767434

>>54767289
So it was Jump all along. I remember that time when anons found out Nexo(aka Zeus Capital) was behind the shorting as well. The fudders then were telling everyone to take their meds and >54767279 shit like Sergey is dumping gets posted too.
In the end the "Schizos" were right all along.

>> No.54767459

>>54767401
Yeah he used the term "psychopaths" with some clear emotion/anger in his voice. it did seem a little personal. he may have realised what we have been fucking saying. He has hopefully learned from backing down after the NEXO shit(that sadly gave every other psycho the message that messing with Chainlink was OK and no retaliation would happen).

>NEXO
>Celcius
>unknown AAVE users(or employees, still speculative)
>FTX
>JUMP/Digital asset

All of these have clearly used him and abused him. Thats why he stated Psychopath imo. Then right after his keynote, the jeet from digital asset literally does it to him right there in front of everyone. Sergey should have fought back then but probably he was caught off guard by being betrayed right there and then.

I hope he is not afraid to talk to Schmidt about this. Schmidt probably knows corporate warfare quite well and likely would have some advice to deal with this shit.

>> No.54767473

>>54767289
They will all get what they deserve. Seems like everyone is against Link

>> No.54767492

>>54767473
>everyone
More like an extremely well funded tradfi operation. its likely JUMP is the last player in this bullshit. the rest are either dead, or out of the game now(NEXO, Celsius, FTX).
Pyth is free. we all know they are getting a return by arbitraging or coin clipping everyone that uses them, and not secure. they may resort to "refunds" for the inevitable issues till the billion dollar refund wont be paid.

>> No.54767503

>>54767296
Certus One mentioned there too. (((They))) all have been hiding among us since the beginning.

>> No.54767517

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nEPWUFgfvk

>> No.54767520

>>54767459
He's trying to do good in an industry full of bad and evil psycopaths. What he's trying to accomplish with Chainlink threatens the "livelihood" of a lot of actors. Add to your list the MEV mafia (FSS) and CZ (proof of reserves). I'm sure I'm missing more people who are willing to spend a lot of capital to hinder the progress of Chainlink.

>> No.54767685

>>54767004
>"People" were hyping it up, and Chainlink dropped news before the conference at random and messed it all up for them.
Kek it makes sense.
The BTC suppressor whales were expecting Sergey to pull a similar stunt so they frontran the announcement and dumped right before the speech.

>> No.54767699

>>54767004
Consensus last year was a crazy time because it undermined the narrative that the only fudders on /biz/ were random shut-ins with nothing else to do.
After Sergey fucked with the announcement timings there were fudders here who were furious to the point of psychosis, completely losing it. It was much more than the mentally ill cuckold spam, it was people legitimately spitting with rage that they had been played.
I don't pretend to understand who they were or what the connecting lines are, but that was an eye opening experience no doubt.

>> No.54767724

>>54767473
>Seems like everyone is against Link
You want to know why? Because Link is the only one trying to stamp out corruption in this space.

>> No.54767742

>>54767724
Sergey's vision has always been global transformation, but crypto doesn't have a leg to stand on as an alternative system until it is provably better than tradfi.
The myopic grifters don't see that far, they just want to milk retail while they have the chance. Honestly think for a second what this space would be like without Chainlink. ETH co-opted by JP Morgan and just doing the same old corrupt tradfi shit in a new playground. It would be dire, pointless, and would never get any bigger (institutional players aren't gonna get sandwiched by some animefag).
Chainlink is literally saving crypto from its own worst impulses. It gets zero credit for doing so.
Honestly thank fuck for /biz/ as well, because for all of its problems /biz/ is still the only place, 6 years later, that actually understands and discusses this stuff at all.

>> No.54767771

>>54767004
>Jeet was basically him trying to steamroll Sergey and saying how CCTP is better for everyone
This never happened you have no idea what you're talking about lol - he was trying to point out that CCTP is a short-cut method with limitations, you are a midwit.

>> No.54767786

>>54767004
$1000 eoy is starting to make more and more sence even before eoy

>> No.54767817

Is there a jewtube link?

>> No.54767878

All I wanted was to be financially free by buying an cryptocurrency that had some semblance of legitimacy.

>> No.54767967

if LINK would actually deliver none of this shit would matter

you can opinionize all you want but in the end profit is profit. As of yet LINK is incomplete and that's why it's weak. That's literally the only reason.

>> No.54767986

Speech was bullish as fuck

Looks like Chainlink is starting to fight back

>> No.54768005

>>54767004
How does someone control the price.of a coin. Seriously tell me. Imagine I had 500 billion dollars and my goal was to raise and lower the price of link. What would I do? Tell me

>> No.54768011

>>54768005
nice try hedgefund psychopath

>> No.54768021

>>54768005
You would dump BTC while shorting it when LINK is about to breakout

SN/CLL hasnt done anything to counter it yet but looks like Sergey has had enough

>> No.54768025

we MUST pump LINK, Sergey and chainlink deserve trillions to steamroll these bad actors and create a fair crypto based financial system

buying $LINK is literally funding the good guys and you get to own a piece of the most important financial protocol

Chainlink is the essentially the Avengers, AVENGERS... ASSEMBLE AND PUMP $LINK

>> No.54768051

>>54768005
OK you're CZ and you run Binance. You have 10 million LINK and $1 billion in stablecoins in your possession.
You can:
>1) Simply not buy any new LINK even though new orders are coming in. You only need enough LINK to cover withdrawals specifically, You don't actually need to increase your LINK balance from outside sources. We saw this with FTX. They took orders from the public for 80,000 BTC and just didn't buy a single one. If someone wanted to withdraw BTC they would buy it on the spot and send it to them
>2) Use your huge stash of the coins/tokens to buy and sell in large amounts that moves the price. Orders for 100k LINK just came in across 10 exchanges? Sell 200k LINK and destroy all the momentum. You can rebuy cheaper once the hype passes, and retail will stop paying attention the moment price stops going up. Remember, you hold much, much more of each asset (LINK/stablecoin) than you actually need to pay out on any given day. So put it to work making the charts do whatever is most profitable for you.
>3) Just cook your charts. You're the biggest exchange. The market looks to you for the price of assets. If your prices are significantly lower than other exchanges then arbitrage will level it out, dropping the (real) prices on the other exchanges towards the (manipulated) price on your exchange.

The main thing to keep in mind is that there is no real P2P price discovery. By giving CZ vast amounts of tokens to play with, you give him the power to decide what the price is. Self custody isn't some niche nerd meme it's literally how you stop getting fucked by the big boys so your token can moon.

>> No.54768063
File: 1.33 MB, 1242x1122, 1659047517001640.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767004
holy shit bro you really need help.

>> No.54768109

>>54767004
>>54767034
It might have been language issue with the jeet. Usually these kind of talks are planned a bit beforehand

>> No.54768137

>>54768021
How do they counter someone able to dump btc every time though? I understand the build/scale programs are an attempt to build an incentive alignment ecosystem for LINK, but even when that succeeds nothing stops them dumping BTC on a CEFI exchange. I also understand the round about way of announcing things but again, thats just cat and mouse.

>> No.54768146

>>54768137
The only real method is for Chainlink to actually deploy capital strategically.

>> No.54768176

>>54767279
>There is no grand conspiracy.
brown hands typed this post.

after a hard night of profusely scrambling around for a cohesive narrative, these discord fucks now decide to INSTANTLY engage in anything Jump Trading related, trying to shut it down

>> No.54768198
File: 169 KB, 918x1113, 1664900954721017.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767279
>Chainlink has shit tokenomics. Thats why it dumps and doesnt pump
We have eyes, you know.
All of us have clearly seen how Bitcoin always dumps whenever Link does anything remotely pump-like.

>> No.54768226

>>54768176
Lmfao

>> No.54768234

>>54768198
Yes its all to surpress link. You idjots arw worse than bbby and gme cucks and you wonder why people laugh at you

>> No.54768241
File: 331 KB, 1064x3560, 1669512239376271.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54768234
>Yes its all to surpress link
Yes.
Nothing else was pumping at that point in time.

>> No.54768242

>>54767724
This should be the narrative. Reddit would love this and start shilling chainlink.

>> No.54768274

>>54768242
We dont want reddit on this coin.

>> No.54768282

>>54768274
>I hate money
Go find another hobby to be elitist in lmao

>> No.54768321

>>54768282
He's a tranny. Divider and conquer.

What's the best method for circumventing Reddit bans? I don't want to pay for a VPN.

>> No.54768322

>>54768274
>W-w-we dont want reddit in this coin. Am i right fellow biz users?

>> No.54768536

I'm trying to figure out if this is some new fud angle or if you genuinely completely misunderstood what the guy in the fireside chat was actually saying. he fully understood and explained that cctp is an extremely simple, incomplete solution that is nothing like CCIP, and isn't even attempting to solve the same problem CCIP is. please watch it again and try to follow along with what he is saying and the context of the conversation.

>> No.54768612

>>54768536
>pls sirs check le epic fireside chat for hopium sirs
why? it's still dumping as we speak and that's literally all I need to know

>> No.54768706

>>54767004
some observations here:
the success of chainlink isnt dependent on the token price, the team is well funded and the utility works completely price agnostic, so holder (us) sentiment doesnt mean anything
the true attack vector is getting devs to stay away and with the stx shit sergay is keenly aware

second when nexo was behind this shit and we found out, we could do something about it because nexo was an operation running entirely on other peoples money, so us fudding and exposing them and thus depleting them of other peoples money helped the case
but right now we are up against an adversary that is beyond our capacity: jump is extremely well capitalized with their own money and has no reason to give a fuck about their reputation

so even with this new revelation we cant do anything about it save two things
either some very tech adept people cna hack the fake protocols jump uses, tho i doubt we have many people of that caliber here maybe we need to start paying bath to go after them
or we keep up the pressure on sergay to start fucking releasing the shit he said is imminent for ages now
as link is a utility token the release of the new features will bring in utilisation and thus make it far harder to suppress the price

in the end sergay has noone but himself to blame: he was too pussy to fight back against the weaklings last cycle and thus is now seen as sharkfood and he himself suppressed the price with his dumps, if he let link run to do an ether last cycle this would be so much harder to do
i truly hope he got the message and saw his own major mistakes
at least the anger and energy with which he spoke in the presentation was uplifting

>> No.54768803

>>54768706
also as an additional observation: this thread is now up for over 5 hours and the cuckold/chastity cage/ethlink chart spam brigade hasnt even posted once
they usually only need 15 minutes to spam anything link related, guess they understand finally that doing that only bumps the thread and gives it extra visibility

>> No.54768809

>>54768803
all LINK threads are slow af
interest is dying

>> No.54768834

Jump will win. Thinking markets have to be "moral" and calling players "psychopaths" is immature and naive.

>> No.54768841

>>54768803
>this thread is now up for over 5 hours and the cuckold/chastity cage/ethlink chart spam brigade hasnt even posted once
absolutely and right on the money, something irked me about that
>ctrl+f: "cuckold"
>0 results

yeah, I think these pieces of shit are discussing in the discord how best to sweep this under the rug.

why is it that schizos ARE ALWAYS RIGHT?
>ftx/alameda
>nexo
>celsius
>cz
>now jump trading
there was an screencap of a post of the likes of "so I do deserve to lose all of my money, just because I'm not an anti-semite?" with hundreds of (you)s. this is something similar.

>> No.54768843

Crypto is pvp now. It was easy mode for the first few years, that's over now. It's called growing up and free markets.

>> No.54768875

>>54768841
well all the other ones of those were known beforehand here as obvious scams, jump is something new at least to this level of malignancy
as always tho spreading the truth always works we have enough screenshots now that cant be argued against

it does make more sense this way, before most conversations here were about whales or someone attempting to accumulate link on the cheap, but the movements never really supported that theory
but this an entity with massive funds doing everything, even losing, money simply to suppress link so their scam isnt exposed explains everything that has happened the past 2 years perfectly
still remains the question what, if anything, can we do about it other than spreading the word

>> No.54768879

>>54768841
Bro, don't you know the WEF is probably watching you right now, aiming a giant space laser at you getting ready to hit the vaporise button, all to steal your LINK token. Don't go outside bro, just stay in the basement. Everyone is out to get you. The postman? Probably supressing Link. The checkout lady at the supermarket? Undercover spy ready to steal Chainlink Lab secrets. They're all in it bro, everyone, all against you and your token. Quick bro! You need to hide, run and hide bro, they're coming, they're coming! I can't say any more........AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.54768884
File: 87 KB, 1100x1007, 1681012364276611.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54768025
Chainlink holders are like the Americans in WW2 fighting le ebil nazis!

>> No.54768915

>>54768875
well when you put the "financial motive" in question, it becomes clear: LINK stops the MEV mafia, and its industrial scale theft masquerading as GRASSROOTS PUNK value transfer

just look at that jared MEV bot, then count how many millions have been swindled since the days of 2020 summer of defi. how many entities/players would be willing to absolutely spend outrageous amounts of money to silence/make LINK irrelevant?

that is who we are up against. the chastity cage posters? they are nothing. not even the mETHeads are willing to acknowledge their "punk" "decentralized" "ultrasound money" pet project has been coopted by govs and now being bled dry and castrated by the same leeches that attach to any financial system. only LINKies can see through.

>> No.54768920

>>54768879
>>54768884
meds, now

>> No.54768930

>>54768834
This. BTC dumps will stop? Nope they’ll just move to dumping ETH. Every announcement is shot back down.

What should be happening is another open slot for staking. Lock up supply and maybe it gets past $10. But fat fuck can’t get anything done

>> No.54768950

>>54768920
Bro I'm agreeing with you, it's all a massive conspiracy aimed solely at you and your Link tokens. You're the main character bro! Just like you always wanted. You were right, all these massive hedge funds and banks with billions of dollars, they're all seething at you personally because you hold $500 of Link tokens. Dude your life is just about to start, just two more weeks bro, just be careful out there and don't trust anyone. Everyone is against you bro, didn't you hear Sergey, they're all psychopaths. They're probably hiding in the bushes outside your house right now, waiting to jump you and take your Link tokens. Watch out for birds too, they're not real, they're just machines that people have been psyop'd into believing are animals. They're coming bro, they're all coming. NEXO, FTX, Celsius, Bulgarians, Thomas, Michael, Chris Blec, the WEF, Jump, they're all coming to get you specifically. Hide bro, just hide.

>> No.54768955

>>54768930
that has the opposite effect anon, draining liquidity of tokens out into a pointless lock and hold contract means the volume on exchange shrinks so to dump the price requires less effort for the suppressors
what needs to happen is increased demand that cant be fudded, so utility
thankfully next defi season will do this all on its own already with what we have out right now

>> No.54768976
File: 2.33 MB, 2092x9976, 1682642982429482.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54768950
>h-heh sisters, let's amplify and sound as unhinged as possible, that will surely make them question their own eyes, no matter the proofs
lmaoing @ the troons. how's the discord lately? you sure nobody there might be "keeping" logs?

>> No.54768979

>>54768920
just dont respond and hit the hide post button, they are only trying to disrupt the conversation
nothing pisses the shills off more than that simple little button

>> No.54768998
File: 176 KB, 1229x692, 1682663083946783.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54768843
>first bear market

>> No.54769011
File: 424 KB, 773x1004, 96C583B2-B75B-40F7-B3C8-3E5026FD21F8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

friendly reminder that JUMP TRADING is behind both the blatantly scammy btc dumps to suppress price and the 24/7 FUD campaign on both biz and twitter. this is how they choose to spend their vast resources. these are the parasitic organizations that we will inevitably be purging from the world.

also congrats to SNX for having abysmal foresight and getting suckered into a wolf in sheep's clothing attack. extremely bearish.

picrelated is the head of crypto at JUMP TRADING who is dumping on you kek

>> No.54769047

>>54769011
How is it possible he looks like a 20 year old and 60 year old at the same time?

>> No.54769082

>>54769047
kek i'd really like to know what Bill Disomma and Paul Gurinas, the CEOs of Jump Trading, look like but they seemingly have no internet presence. seems kind of odd for the heads of such a large firm. no linkedin? no pictures from speaking engagements? no financial news articles featuring them?

>> No.54769129

>>54768976
>stink marine accusing others of being discord trannie faggots
lel the irony

>> No.54769132
File: 18 KB, 554x554, 4F17F738-0F42-44DA-894D-785C64A5DAF8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54769082
How the fuck is this jeet 25?
What is with this Sam bankman bullshit. Why is a 25 year old president. The dump btc to suppress LINK strategy is literally something a kid would think of but maybe hes just there to take heat if something happens

>> No.54769165

>>54769132
>25
both of them (Disomma, Gurinas) are in their 50s.

>> No.54769169

>>54769132
No fucking way this streetshitting retard is 25. He look like a disgruntled burger king employee who cries himself to sleep everyday.

>> No.54769214

Where are the mentally ill porn addicts? It's weird not seeing any of them spam fud here.

I hope Sergey and Eric will retaliate and minecraft these parasites.

>> No.54769223

>>54769132
>maybe hes just there to take heat if something happens

he was promoted from intern to president of crypto so yeah probably

>> No.54769227

>>54769214
>huuur where are le fudderz
>fudderz are gone, extremely bullish
>look the fudders are finally here, so much bullish
so to summarize
>no fud: bullish
>lots of fud: also bullish

>> No.54769232
File: 229 KB, 1170x605, 64B67AA4-8782-4D96-9477-3BFD7132B0B4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54769223

>> No.54769263

>>54768051
Your scenario would make sense if Link was $2-$3, but it really has not dumped any more than the larger market, in fact has outperformed most alts.

>> No.54769272
File: 137 KB, 1362x765, top20ytd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

but shitposting aside, this Jump Trading cope doesn't make sense, or at the very least it doesn't explain everything, LINK has been allegedly suppressed via BTC dumps since at least 2019 (actually the very first instance of suppression I can remember occurred in Nov 18), but Jump Trading got involved in crypto market making on September 2021, so what gives? Did NEXO decide to pass the torch to Jump Trade?
>>54769263
>in fact has outperformed most alts.
this cope has to stop, compared to the top 20 it's average at best

>> No.54769307

>>54768976
Dude, I'm totally not unhinged, I'm just blaming Link's poor performance on Bulgarians, Nexo, the WEF, Chris Blec, FTX, Michael, Jump, Thomas. Just like you bro. It's all a conspiracy man, they're all out to get us. Totally not unhinged bro, we think the same. They're all watching us man, the eyes, they're all-seeing. They just want our Link tokens, they're coming for us bro. Everyone. All those names I listed, they're all in on it together. Us Link marines are under attack bro.

>> No.54769326
File: 117 KB, 1018x345, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP don't forget about this TOTALLY COINCIDENTAL BUG, just at the right time.
WHOOOPS!

I mean I'm no schizo but there are way too many (((coincidences))).

>> No.54769339

>>54767004
>>54767034
is this the new head cannon you freaks are coming up with to justify why ccip is not out yet?

>> No.54769352

>>54769326
That also made no sense even as a veil for their dump attempt because those wallets have moved plenty of times in the past with no market reaction.
Yet this time it dumped 8% instantly? Yeah no

>> No.54769353

>>54769307
Nearly every one of the parties you just mentioned has been incontrovertibly proven to be complicit. Talk about a fucking own goal, kek.

>> No.54769394

>>54769352
The wallets didn't even move, everyone got crazy while it was a wrong alert.

>> No.54769404
File: 136 KB, 1280x846, lol, lmao even.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ari is fast huh

>> No.54769413
File: 23 KB, 484x633, ari.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767492
Jump is the last player, you say....?

>> No.54769415

>>54769353
>incontrovertibly proven to be complicit
>yet nobody from the team or the community has taken legal action against them
???

>> No.54769423

>>54769404
>>54769413
Haha no way
wagmi

>> No.54769445
File: 38 KB, 326x444, Ari.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54769404

>> No.54769446

>>54769353
Bro we got the evidence dude, have you seen the infographs from 4chan? Dude, they're like, cut and pasted anon posters bro but they're totally the Bulgarians. I mean, they were the Bulgarians at first but then they were replaced by the WEF. Who then subsequently hired Thomas to start posting. But then Thomas roped in his mate Michael. I know it sounds crazy bro, but you just got to believe! Dude they're everywhere, all around us. Constantly watching us and trying to get our Link tokens. I'm sure I saw Chris Blec drive past my house yesterday, posing as a DoorDash driver. But I know better bros, I know that he's secretly an undercover agent for the shadowy FTX & Jump organisation. My neighbour said hello to me yesterday too, it's a sign bro, they know, they all know what we have.

>> No.54769447

>>54769404
Why do all these projects that use Pyth always scream so loud that they are VC funded or VC run projects by tue same larger group as Pyth or whatever they “integrate” with?
“0VIX live on zk EVM”
Even the emojis and language they use reek of stale corporate marketing.

>yes thank you good stranger for integrating

>> No.54769449

>>54769404
kek

>> No.54769450 [DELETED] 

>>54769307
>Dude, I'm totally not unhinged, I'm just blaming Link's poor performance on Bulgarians, Nexo, the WEF, Chris Blec, FTX, Michael, Jump, Thomas. Just like you bro. It's all a conspiracy man, they're all out to get us. Totally not unhinged bro, we think the same. They're all watching us man, the eyes, they're all-seeing. They just want our Link tokens, they're coming for us bro. Everyone. All those names I listed, they're all in on it together. Us Link marines are under attack bro.
This, except unironically. You can hide behind your sarcasm as if that makes you better but it doesn't deny the truth. KYS.

>> No.54769461

>>54769353
who are michael and thomas, no idea who they are
chris blec is just a twatter fag he doesnt have the funds to do much of anything
others yes, proven so

>> No.54769473

>>54769404
Brainlet here. Was the exploit actually an oracle exploit though?
Semi-related question: I know that projects using alternative oracles end up getting exploited invariably, but where did the meme originate from that it's Ari behind the exploits? What's the lore?

>> No.54769493
File: 58 KB, 945x300, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54769473

>> No.54769498

>>54769473
If i recall correctly it traces back to his paper about crime with smart contracts (smart contract assassinations, and other malicious stuff)

>> No.54769520

>>54769493
>>54769498
Thanks brethren.

>> No.54769572

>>54767034
the street state dude was saying CCIP is better than the circle thing. They aren't really even comparable.

>> No.54769585

>>54769461
Dude, you don't know Michael and Thomas? Bro, they're like two of the biggest losers ever but also so incredibly powerful that they singlehandly are holding down the price of our token. It's crazy bro, they were like posting stuff under anonymous names on 4chan but we totally knew it was them, and then we like made this infographs of what we thought were there posts, and then like they dumped BTC so our Link tokens crashed in price too. But they're totally just losers bro, they have like a porn fetish or something, but are like billionaires since they hold thousands of BTC to keep dumping on the market. Obviously have powerful connections too, with the WEF etc. Bro it's wild, but you just got to believe me, all the Link marines know. Are you not a Link marine since you don't know Thomas and Michael? Bro, I think you're not a Link marine, I think you're a spy bro! We got another one lads, it's the WEF again sending their spies in. He's probably James, no no Barry, no wait it's Steve! Yes STEVE! We got you mate, I'm going to screencap all your posts and make an infograph now, us Link marines win again!

>> No.54769611

>>54767004
it all makes sense now. their are big players making moves behind the scenes. a lot of players don't want chainlink to succeed.

>> No.54769669

>>54769461
Michael is just the retarded autist behind UncleOldfag and duuuude posting and Thomas aka geoxadem is a porn addict loser fudder.

>> No.54769753

>>54769669
uncleoldfag i do know
this is the same one that made all the noobs sell the bottom in 2019 right? good times

>> No.54769792

>>54769572
this is part of why im convinced this jump street shit is fud, even if there may be some truth to it. alot of the jump street posts have the same tone as previous derailers' posts, as well. there is also a lack of their weird cuck memes posted here, almost as if those same cuck posters are busy posting different fud in this thread, and want very badly their fud and this thread to be seen as "legitimate" posting, just like their posts that attempt to demoralize, i.e. "hello fellow OG marines, aren't you demoralized with nastysl- i mean fat fu- i mean sir gay's performance, just market sold, etc"

>> No.54769838

>>54769792
Sorry but that sounds more schizo than the JUMP theory itself.
There is a simple explanation for why they arent in this thread: they havent showed up yet. The one guy who spams the sexual fetish posts is busy today and left his neet nest, or someone doesnt want to bump thread.
I believe it to be the obvious answer: the one loser who does that is busy today which is a rare event for that neet

>> No.54769883

>>54769838
thank god the designated LINK shill corrected the record and confirmed this discussion is completely organic

>> No.54769940

>>54769883
Thanks for confirming that the first thread in months without people shitting it up to the point its unreadable is in fact not organic at all, and is a secret ploy by those impulsive spammers all coordinating to do a revers shill.

Fucking retard. You’re the suspicious one. All you have done os try ensure everyone that LINK is not performing because it is in fact a bad coin and trying to remind innocent readers that the price is “all you need to know” and that they should not dare entertain any details about the BTC dumps and certainly not if it relates to JUMP

>> No.54769962

>>54769940
>fudderz are here now, extremely bullish we're on to something!
like clockwork

>> No.54769977

>>54769940
also explain how is Jump behind the LINK suppression when they've entered the space not even 2 years ago, preferably by providing actual evidence instead of more unhinged and unfounded conjecture
What happened to NEXO and AAVE? absolutely nothing

>> No.54769984

>>54769962
You are just a jaded bagholder stop trying to justify yourself to me

>> No.54769990

>>54769940
Just ignore him. It's weird how he doesnt spam pictures of cock cages in this thread though

>> No.54770002

>>54769984
and you are just a discord shill attempting to create a new boogeyman narrative in a desperate attempt to string bagholders along
>>54769990
I don't have them saved, sorry anon

>> No.54770004

>>54769977
Binance were clearly manipulating the price in 2019.
2020 was largely free from the btc dump meme and you’d know that if you were here. There were nexo attempts but they got btfo in 2020.
VCs then absolutely invaded crypto from early 2021. Invaded like crazy. Pyth came around mid 2021. The BTC dumps resumed around then

>> No.54770027
File: 40 KB, 558x464, 5ioknb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54768198
Holy shit, we got a live one.
Yes, yes the entire market was crashed to stop your altcoin from pumping. It surely couldn't be that whales use link and a handful of other alts to cycle out of btc near the end of a run.

>> No.54770029

>>54770002
it's weird. not many people post here in the bear time so i wonder why.

>> No.54770032

>>54770004
>2020 was largely free
yeah now we're going to pretend that LINK didn't get absolutely crashed the moment it breached $5 in February 2020, and conveniently crashed each time it attempted a move to $4 up until June
opinion disregarded, retarded 2021 bagholder spotted

>> No.54770066

>>54770032
That was like 2 times only. Thats why I said largely free. There is evidence with dates. That autist always posts it.
2021 was when it ramped up to insane levels where every time anything remotely good happened with LINK it’d get nipped in the bud. Thats after the VCs invaded and pyth launched. Its basically been that pace ever since. Now your admitting to it btw.

Look i know you are just a frustration oldfag. Please for the love of god stop trying to hard to justify yourself to me. You dont need to.

>> No.54770087

>>54770066
shut the fuck up you retarded 21 newfag, there is a chart showing at least 6 clear rejections at the $4 level from March to June 2020
also as I stated earlier, suppression had begun way earlier than 2019
literally shut the fuck up

>> No.54770105

and EVEN if I accept your baseless claims, you still haven't provided evidence of Jump being responsible for the BTC dumps at least from September 2021 and ownards

>> No.54770132
File: 522 KB, 1000x2699, D068157D-F8DC-4FEF-88CD-5A1125F77827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

don't let all this pointless bickering distract from the fact that JUMP TRADING is behind both the blatantly scammy btc dumps to suppress price and the 24/7 FUD campaign on both biz and twitter. this is how they choose to spend their vast resources. these are the parasitic organizations that we will inevitably be purging from the world.

also congrats to SNX for having abysmal foresight and getting suckered into a wolf in sheep's clothing attack. extremely bearish.

>> No.54770135

>>54770087
6 versus what in 2022, 2021 and 2023 so far? Like 50 times a year minimum. Why are you splitting hairs? I said largely because it was largely free of it versus bow days. You are acknowledging it happened and the binance chink was the one back then.
Im simply saying its now tue JUMP niggers most likely. Every other player has been wiped out now. Stop whining so much man. I understand you are incredibly frustrated but go have your mental breakdown somewhere else. I lost a lot too, but im not here in hysterics.

Anyway its about time for the nastyslob spammer and the chastity spammer to show up

>> No.54770149
File: 149 KB, 774x664, lol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767004
>ITT cuckolds coming up with new cope to justify the abysmall price performance of Link
Your shitcoin will never pump again, deal with it

>> No.54770180

>>54770149
where were you bro? I was getting worried

>> No.54770197
File: 39 KB, 327x436, 85BD2B94-5FE5-43CB-A6FB-D2C95B21C484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54770149
>ITT cuckolds coming up with new cope to justify the abysmall price performance of Link

>> No.54770199

>>54770135
>the binance chink was the one back then
I have no idea who was/is behind it and I've yet to see evidence of anyone being responsible, like I said this rampant conjecture leads to nowhere and only serves to deflect all the blame from the team themselves, until someone c.an definitively prove anything this is COPE
for all I fucking know the team enabled AAVE and NEXO to short their shit to the ground either by leaking stuff or simply by not acting at all.
>muh nastyslob muh cucking
notice how the only person itt rambling about this vile shit is (You)

>> No.54770205

>>54767004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1QK4yjzF0

>> No.54770240

>>54770197
Can someone photoshop the JUMP owners head on that grandpa pajeet getting raped by the younger one and send it to him?

>> No.54770267
File: 22 KB, 640x479, 37c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54770197
so the new cope is that dumb pajeets are suppressing your cuckold token? I thought it was Bulgarians and NEXO?

FUCKING
C U C K O L D S
LMAO

>> No.54770277
File: 97 KB, 768x1024, 40A6609C-ECCC-4947-9AA8-7BE40ACFAA49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Question is now what are you chuds gonna do about it? You just gonna let them push you around and fuck you over like a good little cuck? I don’t think Sirgay has the balls to fight dirty with these shit skins. Do you?

>> No.54770292

>>54767492
So if thats the case where the fuck is my Sergey as death having already killed nexo celsius and ftx while knocking on jump's door meme.

>> No.54770325
File: 71 KB, 574x653, F0DA81E9-1A3E-4BE0-A9EE-B00D6CB8B6B9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the cuckold fudders are back. he's about to dump again isn't he? pls dont kanav

>> No.54770365
File: 83 KB, 683x617, BD14E3BF-17A5-4D29-8671-4825042A99B9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

friendly reminder that JUMP TRADING is behind both the blatantly SCAMMY btc dumps to suppress price and the 24/7 FUD campaign on both biz and twitter. this is how they choose to spend their vast resources. these are the PARASITIC organizations that we will inevitably be purging from the world.

also congrats to SNX for having ABYSMAL foresight and getting suckered into a wolf in sheep's clothing attack. extremely bearish.

picrelated (the one on the right) is the head of crypto at JUMP TRADING who is dumping on you kek

>> No.54770382
File: 126 KB, 1005x757, 50EC6B56-E10F-4E04-A668-6125CEF4A048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

two peas in a pod kek

>> No.54770414

kek, speaking about schizo conspiracies, notice how BOTH fudders and shills suddenly become phoneposters with the same image naming formats
lmao
>>54769792
anon was right

>> No.54770437
File: 95 KB, 745x726, D40D415D-1ED8-4C7B-8CF1-66E6918F8DE2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54770414
>if you post from phone you are fudder ser

>> No.54770450

>>54770437
>>54770382
kek it's painfully obvious you're switching your mobile data on and off, samefag

>> No.54770479
File: 84 KB, 820x1136, E46772D1-676B-49B6-A7B3-E2CE228BC7D5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54770450
dont make me do the needful and dump again ser

>> No.54770481

>>54767053
Should have used Jonah hills body in war dogs, when he’s holding the mp5. It’s a higher def picture for better results.
Good job tho.

>> No.54770487

>>54770479
you realize you're proving my point by id hopping and still posting from the same phone, right

>> No.54770493

>>54767459
i bet its AAVE behind a lot of this. they have been waiting for ccip for a long time and have voiced concerns about the delivery timeline. aave might think their lively hood depends on ccip and is fed up waiting while their token crabs like hell

Schmidt is definitely in the know about this. He is probably pushing sirgay to publicly acknowledge the bad actors. Sergay would normally just let it slide and “let chainlink speak for itself”

>> No.54770494
File: 3.42 MB, 828x1792, 1662990800153350.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767004

what can serg do to combat this? everyone in the space wants to see him fail because they'll actually have to deliver value now or lose their revenue to people that do

>> No.54770653

>>54770494
You as a holder could call bomb threats or mail drugs to their office and report it to the police

>> No.54770959

>>54768322
We never did. Critical mass with google and the rise to 50$ made Reddit jump on this but we fudded Reddit out in 18-20.
You’re not from here.

>> No.54771175
File: 85 KB, 500x622, IMG_8447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let ‘em have it Serg.

>> No.54771195

>>54771175
kek. based meme

>> No.54771355

>>54770959
Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.54771485
File: 90 KB, 730x747, 1stRetaliationcomes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Seems like Ari is working overtime ;) Pyth got attacked today.

>https://twitter.com/CryptoDavid_/status/1651944131155902467

>> No.54771517

>>54767004
It would be interesting to take a look at some Jump wallets and to look at transactions during past Consensys.
Does someone have a transaction or wallet address from which to start?
Like the one they used to dump BTC this year.

As for CCIP it is not ready for a release yet.
There are many components to the Chainlink ecosystem and delaying CCIP last year means they won't release it before the second semester.
The US government is slowing down tokenization by shitting on crypto with everything they have.
The only project which could bring real use this year is FedNow in July.
That should be what can cause a change and Chainlink Functions should be released soon before CCIP.

Because of the horrible US government, crypto took another delay for mass adoption and will have to wait until the next elections to change this hopefully with a more crypto friendly one.
Until then we may see adoption come from other areas in the world like Asia and Europe which are more friendly towards it.

>> No.54771544
File: 66 KB, 273x300, czeched.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771485
lmao he can't keep getting away with this

>> No.54771565
File: 11 KB, 228x221, 243789348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54768176
Jump Trader employee here

Sorry cuckold, Link will never touch double digits ever again

>> No.54771568
File: 1.51 MB, 326x275, 1682521730085410.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771544
lel checked.

>> No.54771628

>>54771355
this fucking pasta stopped me from buying link in 2018 and i am thankful for that as it made me buy the bottom in early 19, always love to see it again

>>54771485
brutal and perfect timing, this is retaliation for what they did to sergays presentation
bout fucking time they start fighting back seriously

>> No.54771683

>>54767492
Pyth generates its own centralized prices from its private price feeds = absolute market manipulation and front running for Jump.
Criminals

>> No.54771744
File: 31 KB, 403x340, Matchingnumbers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771485
Numbers sends a message too. It is not a coincidence that attack matches the jump trading attack numbers almost.

JUMP 24.5 M USDC-----Attacker 26.6 M USDC
$2.18M BTC 5.4 M USDT
$720K BTC 720K USDC

That was a message anons.

>> No.54771751

>>54768706
Make a list with all the on chain transactions proving their crimes.
That will destroy their reputation and expose them for lawsuits for market manipulation.

Their headquarters is in the US and opens them up for class action lawsuits by all the leverage traders who got liquidated by their dump.
It will also destroy every investment they hold after they get recognized to be similar like SBF.
No one wants to associate with corrupt psychopaths.

>> No.54771757

Didn't Link team actively push, promote and reccomend celsius, ftx and a bunch of other scammers? What's up with this us vs. psychopaths narrative? You niggaz either on the payroll or some sad, sad marks.

>> No.54771761

>>54767004
Have you got a link to this speech?

>> No.54771782
File: 722 KB, 638x642, 432342423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771757
no the cuckolds completely forgot about that

Sergey NEVER associated himself with SBF and Celsius it's just Bulgarian fud ;)

>> No.54771823

>>54770132
What is that tool to see Jump BTC wallets and movements in the picture?

>> No.54771862
File: 162 KB, 1080x1920, 34287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54770132
literal pajeets are cucking incels and sissy baggies on /biz/

How do you cuckolds cope with this? By making more thread on 4channel?

>> No.54771932
File: 975 KB, 1000x2817, 1682591341708633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771683
it seems likely that the protocols that integrate pyth are in bed with them. it's getting increasingly more difficult to blame incompetence "oopsiewoopsie our oracle made a fucksiewuxie and user funds mysteriously were drained". at this point it's more likely that anyone not using chainlink oracles is a bad faith actor, than just incompetent. it's entirely possible, if not probable, that the protocols know exactly what they're doing and are using pyth and plausible deniability to steal users' funds.

>> No.54771953
File: 22 KB, 600x375, 3443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771932
and what are you going to do about it?

>> No.54771967

>>54771953
nothing. Ari seems to have everything under control.

>> No.54771999
File: 131 KB, 926x907, 1681747759493357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771953
I'm going to continue buying the token, continue not selling, and continue watching you and your tranny astroturfer friends seethe. Simple as.

>> No.54772024

>>54771999
checkeddd

>> No.54772046

>>54771932
They will go bankrupt with time as people move to better competition.

In the mean time we need to do a collective effort to analyze past transactions from Jump Trading and find out their past bad behavior.

>> No.54772081

Jump Trading labels can be found on etherscan:

Here are their 2 main labels:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf584f8728b874a6a5c7a8d4d387c9aae9172d621#tokentxns

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9507c04b10486547584c37bcbd931b2a4fee9a41

Binance deposit:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf05e2a70346560d3228c7002194bb7c5dc8fe100

Coinbase deposit:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe62240a57f0efbf549e278e8058f632af3ea5206

>> No.54772130

>>54768809
that's why I started buying again

>> No.54772188
File: 159 KB, 660x900, 1678922086720496.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54772081
Good work anon.

>> No.54772202

>>54771999
checked and based
total fudder death

>> No.54772225

>>54770267
> I thought it was Bulgarians and NEXO?
You mean the ones who went bankrupt and had their asses raided by law enforcement? Yeah, they did fall as well. And Simeon was behind Zeus Capital.

>> No.54772345

> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1nw-mjr8u4xEGX3HGhWtw44MOFJOd8VMolTZ1BSOSL3E

>https://twitter.com/tarunchitra/status/1273552858596749312
>https://twitter.com/tarunchitra/status/1501773683421069312
>https://twitter.com/tarunchitra/status/1330674803251011584

>> No.54772417
File: 461 KB, 745x726, 46188528-26B2-4C71-B43F-0A0A85CEE536.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54772081
Sirs stop spreading this fake news sirs you will be in legal problems if continues spreading these sir

>> No.54772424
File: 41 KB, 885x692, Jump analysis 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54772188
Can't post an analysis on 4chan...

The links from the pictures:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf584f8728b874a6a5c7a8d4d387c9aae9172d621

Spending $10 on Binance withdrawal fees to withdraw 288 LINK:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x73d2a5e4a5ef964ce9df5c4ee218d55a2577d5bd076b0d68226d044759db885a

>> No.54772460
File: 87 KB, 1196x470, Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 12.38.00 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54772417
can we trust each other sers?

>> No.54772569

>>54772345
not gonna pretend to understand that, but still inherently distrusting of anyone saying that complicated value extraction methods are an inescapable mathematical reality
and it seems to counter his narrative if there is an actor that willing forgoes being malignant to the probability question

>> No.54772592
File: 40 KB, 557x640, IMG_5214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the twitter cocksuckers are screen capping and posting to Twitter again

>> No.54772682

Arkham intelligence could help analyze the BTC movements:
https://twitter.com/ArkhamIntel

I really don't like the BTC protocol.
It's difficult to understand and analyze complex operations and requires a specialized tool for analysis.

Does someone know a good public tool to analyze BTC movements that is similar to etherscan in usability?

>> No.54772734
File: 1.06 MB, 1125x1944, 0BC416E8-5E7C-4D12-8A98-757B1A62F4CB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767459
Its amazing how seamless you cuckolds have replaced the bulgarians boogeyman with Jump. Effortless, well done

>> No.54772749
File: 266 KB, 1125x719, 325ED6E4-E7DA-49D1-A70B-1347726B9FC0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767520
>trying to do good
>partners with every scam
>absolutely decimates his own community

Cuck

>> No.54772758
File: 678 KB, 2602x1500, Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 1.00.31 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Facing potentially catastrophic fall-out due to failures at two projects he worked on...
>30 under 30!
LMAO

>> No.54772797

>>54769272
This. If Link follows btc, why is it not up 100% this year?

>> No.54772884
File: 433 KB, 1508x2639, 03EF7CBD-547A-4CF6-8F21-1325088362B5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54771782
Correct. This was all photoshopped

>dude brown hands hurrrrr hurrrrr upboat me guys!

>> No.54772962

>>54772797
>This. If Link follows btc, why is it not up 100% this year?

During over arching bear trends, most alts dump if BTC happens to pump AND also dump if BTC dumps kek

There was some guy on here a couple years ago making cash hand over fist by simply longing BTC and shorting the "Shitcoin Index" that FTX used to have at the same time. It was a solid strategy for quite some time.

Only when its going sideways do some alts pump while we are still in a bear market.

Then couple all of that with the extremely obvious BTC price dumps whenever LINK approaches $9 or whenever positive fundamental news is released. Idk exactly who is guilty although JUMP does seem to be a potential suspect, but you don't get a perfect rectangle channel like LINK has painted for the last year on accident.

Its 100% a product of price action manipulation and is either accumulation or distribution. It has more characters of accumulation though similar to other ranges that have been painted on LINK in the past before short term parabolic expansions.

>> No.54772987

When you think about it the reason we didn't connect the BTC dumps to an entity with transactions is because we were not looking at the crime location or couldn't.

Celsius and Nexo used ETH to move tokens from their customers they were dumping and also dumped ETH and WBTC.
FTX dumped paper BTC to manipulate the market with fake volume on their exchange and paper promises.
Binance probably did the same thing too with wash trading.

These scheming groups always try to hide their actions.
The last area we haven't looked at properly is the BTC blockchain.

>> No.54773022

>>54772884

I mean they were leading names in crypto before they were known scams. I didn't know they were blatant scams did you? Everything is so clear in hindsight.

Luckily I schizo-max and my paranoia told me not to trust any centralized exchanges or certain (((DEFI))) smart contracts locking my holdings so I lost $0 on all the scams the past year or so.

I figured we all only get one chance to make it here and 10-15%~ annually didn't seem worth the risk.

>> No.54773050

>>54769473
they used chainlink but with some custom implementation that was not audited which they got rekt on.

90% of the people in this thread are too busy shitting on other things and/or shilling to actually tell you what happened.

the only fud worthy thing here is that 0vix are brainlets that implement unaudited stuff.

also they seem to be using pyth in a centralized way on zkevm. That's probably the next thing that blows up.
https://twitter.com/0xViVi_/status/1651923817860591617?s=20

>> No.54773077

>>54772682
Is this new shilling meta?

>> No.54773080

>>54772962
This is a comical take. I am up 100-300% this year on 5 other alts I own and same for a ton more I follow. Shitty ass Link is one of the only coins I follow that has done FUCKING SHIT. God damnit Sergey needs to go, arrogant fucking faggot

>> No.54773104

>>54773022
>sergey has no agency. Hes just a little kid who wandered into some dudes van

Jesus christ hes been in the space for 10 years and he cant get a feel if somethings off or do some background diligence?! Fucking BULLSHIT. He looked the other way. He needs to GO DOWN

>> No.54773148

>>54773077
Do you have something better?

Please give me the BTC address of Jump and a solution to understand what belongs to an entity.
The best I found is this:
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/

But having to look manually through every transaction is a nightmare.
I haven't tried yet to join their beta, so if you have something to propose it would help me.

I don't really want to restart working for free to analyze operations for weeks and would be grateful if someone else could do this work.
I don't enjoy being a jannie and cleaning up behind Sergey for free.

>> No.54773273

>>54767004
I would believe you if Sergey announced it today or tomorrow, but he won't

>> No.54773738

seems like a nice upstanding organization

https://www.tradersmagazine.com/departments/brokerage/dont-tell-anybody-about-this-story-on-hft-power-jump-trading/

>> No.54773787

>>54773738
this is the final boss isn't it

>> No.54774199

>>54768322
Go back

>> No.54774259
File: 438 KB, 1000x1488, 1682706508635715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54773104
You need to go back to the PinkBoys discord.

>> No.54775019

>>54772962
>arching bear trends
but we are in the crab market phase right now
sure we might get a repeat of 2019/2020 due to macro, but even with the coof drop that was still a crab market and didnt set a new low

>> No.54775545
File: 6 KB, 230x219, ews.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54767685
Sound good fags, but Token Metrics and help you navigate these uncertain times with ease, giving you the tools and data you need to make informed trades.

>> No.54775569

>>54767786
This looks ikes some scam anon,I don't intend tying some retard shit wheni can make some real profit holding GSD DAO

>> No.54775682
File: 6 KB, 224x224, xcvj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54769132
Won't make some rekt move anon, as AI and machine Learn from Token Metrics. helps identify better investment opportunities and predict trends before they happen don't be a sleepy dick anon

>> No.54775704

>>54769572
Those shit are dead I only need ETH to get rich and not some random pussy experience anon

>> No.54775711

>>54775704
to be fair, no man has ever gotten rich from a random pussy experience

>> No.54775758
File: 6 KB, 204x247, dsf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54768930
I dont get horny over some summerfag shitty quotes, when Token Metrics technical analysis indicators provide Long/Short signals for all crypto assets in the market.

>> No.54775789

>>54775711
I got paid fucking some rich mama pussy anon

>> No.54775794

>>54775758
go back to facebook midwit

>> No.54776117

>>54772734
This. I started laughing as I read this thread. Reads like a gme thread now.

>> No.54776299

I thought Coinbase and Link were friends working in BASE together. Why did they release CCTP?

>> No.54777064

>>54768879
>>54768950
>>54769307
>>54769446
>>54769585
WE GOT A LIVE ONE BOYS
look at how upset this braindead shitcunt is lmao

>> No.54777445

>>54777402

>> No.54779013

I don’t know why some people have a hard time wrapping their head around the possibility that there have been multiple bad actors who have attempted to manipulate the price of LINK for their own benefit. We’ve all seen the Binance scam wick to $0.01. We’ve seen Zeus/Nexo bullshit. We’ve seen the LINK in FTX’s wallet get market dumped during its collapse. I’m not saying these actors have all exclusively targeted LINK, you would be a moron to think CZ is only fucking LINK. If you assume that CZ is fucking with anything and everything it’s more like… duh, of course he is. Same applies to other actors and their own incentives. Nexo was a stupid business that had to short their users’ assets to provide them their yield, hence the LINK bullshit they were doing. Jump has Pyth and they’re in the business of providing oracles of questionable quality and reliability. Why on earth WOULDN’T Jump try and fuck with Chainlink? A business like Jump/Pyth is on borrowed time because most users are too stupid to realize how fucked they are if their shitcoin casino is using Pyth oracles. Crypto is a highly emotional market and is almost purely driven by narratives. Fundamentals almost never matter.

I think part of what had made this situation worse is Chainlink’s handling of the Nexo thing. The fact that Rory was spinning it and saying that Nexo is a valued partner blah blah blah after we had undeniable proof with Simeon leaving in incriminating metadata in his Zeus reports was absolutely pathetic. That was the signal to everyone that “Chainlink is weak and won’t fight back”. I really hope this changes based on the more angry Sergey we saw this week, but we’ll have to wait and see.

>> No.54779086

>>54768950
this but unironically

>> No.54780661

bump to keep the thread alive

>> No.54780815

bump
WAGMI link marines

>> No.54781147

>>54768198
The whole crypto market is being use to wash money and redistribute it, fake pumps and fake dumps give the illusion that there is activity based on news but without this fake activity the market would be largely static at the moment.

>> No.54781573

>>54781147
lol are you saying they dump Bitcoin on Chainlink news to give the illusion that news moves the market?

>> No.54781850

>>54769227
Yes. How is that hard to grasp? Fudders literally can not win.

>> No.54782250

>>54781850
>down 90% with no reversal in sight, ever
>considers himself “winning”

This is why you get bullied on here, cuck

>> No.54782295

>>54782250
And what exactly did fuddies "win" in the meantime? They took the same 90% hit and are seething harder than ever. You call that winning?