[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 394 KB, 1440x1244, 1668351552020591.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54700706 No.54700706 [Reply] [Original]

Some of them had a few horribely annoying and patheticly underqualificed people working there, watching them get fired made me feel so good. I still enjoy watching their linkedins and see how they are unemployed. How will this affect my financial situation guys?

>> No.54700843

>>54700706
>THEY AREN'T A GOOD WAGIE!!!
>NOT LIKE ME -- I'M A GOOD WAGIE!!!!!
you're a faggot lmao

>> No.54700899

>>54700706
It will ruin you financially. The leeches already took enough blood from the company that the damage is done.

Whats worse is despite how little they were contributing, that contribution had value.

The real crime in society is that employers can't pay people for the work they do.

I agree it should be illegal for an employer to change an employees paycheck, but what hapenned to pay rises for good work?

Outputting 2 times the product should net 2 times the salary?

People should be enabled to have the bate minimum for contributing the bate minimum so that one day they can wake up and decide to actually have value. Or they can coast through life smoking dope. I thinj both scenarios seem like great lifestyles but neither exist in this world.

Stop working for people that aren't compensating you.