[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 680x545, credits don't real.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54546810 No.54546810 [Reply] [Original]

Sup /biz/nessmen, fa/tg/uy here. I need currency advice for a game because my economics understanding is potato. Obviously none of this is real, so I hope it doesn't break board rules because I couldn't think of a better place to ask. So the scenario is as follows:
>smaller systems alliance within galactic empire gaining increasing autonomy
>galactic empire slowly falling apart and descending into increasing warlordism
>systems alliance preparing to roll out own currency in case of collapse of imperial credit
Which form of currency would be the superior choice and why? So far the presented options are as follows:
1. A currency based on and pegged to Imperial credit, which seems to defeat the purpose of its creation, unless it could be easily decoupled.
2. Commodity based currency backed by resources available to the systems alliance.
3. Fiat currency backed by the queen's word. Said queen is establishing a hardcore personality cult.
4. One madman proposes space crypto currency.

When prioritizing robustness, stability and competitiveness with other currencies that could be created in a similar vein by other powers, which is the superior option?

>> No.54546874
File: 30 KB, 500x506, 123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54546810
If option 3 was slightly modified from "Queens word" to "Tomboy pussy" then 3. For the empress I serve