[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 143 KB, 941x954, 20230208_163408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54532364 No.54532364 [Reply] [Original]

>woke up at 9 am
>read around 40 pages of an enjoyable novel
>realised how sunny it was today so decided to go outside
>plan to walk while listening to podcasts, read books in car while drinking coffee, then play vidya later today before going to the gym later

I love driving around in the sun, listening to music, imagining myself as a Los Angeles detective or in over his head teenager / college student undergoing an existential crisis while being high at parties with attractive people while a mysterious serial killer stalks the canyons at night.

I have said this many times but I am now confident that yesterday's binge was the last one (until I reach my weight loss goal) and I can start losing weight now.

>> No.54532392

>>54532364
Idgi, ur a NEET who has the time to do something like travel to hostels, meet interesting people and listen to their stories for your own written material - but instead you're just imagining that you're doing something interesting?
>Have free time to do interesting things
>Only imagines doing those things
This is a flex I was not prepared for this morning as I head to my WFH cage

>> No.54532499

youll get bored out of your ass on this lifestyle

t. been there

>> No.54532509

>>54532499
everything gets boring , but atleast he can choose to do something else. while you have to be in the office on the coomputer filling excels for mrshekelstein

t.been there.

>> No.54532637
File: 42 KB, 334x506, 1674459025266661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yesterday I went to more museums than I expected, so today I'm taking a rest day. Tried to do my taxes, didn't have a form, had to send an email, if I don't get the form emailed to me I'll just file an extension until I fly back to the states and can get it properly.

Currently planning the rest of my travel around southern France, and hopefully going to get my time in Paris planned out too. But taxes took until now so I might just get an early dinner and watch anime for the rest of the day.

Ahh feels good to be early retired. Thanks Satoshi. Thanks credit cards.

>> No.54534587

Woke up this morning and had one meeting. I have another right now. I join zoom and dont even listen. When someone calls my name, I say "apologies, but my sound cut out right then. could you repeat that? thanks". I join zoom calls on my phone so i can go around my house and do house work. I have a garden in my backyard now and i jsut started another big compost pile yesterday.