[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 122 KB, 624x778, linkies nooooooo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54500763 No.54500763 [Reply] [Original]

In the land of tech and innovation,
A company rose with great expectation,
Chainlink, a name that promised so much,
But in the end, failed to deliver as such.

Sergey, the founder, minted a token for free,
And promised progress for all to see,
But alas, it was all smoke and mirrors,
As the market soon realized their fears.

The IPO was highly anticipated,
But when it arrived, it left many frustrated,
For the promises made were left unfulfilled,
And investors' hopes were thoroughly killed.

The token that was once highly prized,
Soon fell out of favor and was despised,
As its value plummeted to the ground,
And the company's reputation was not sound.

So, here we are, in the aftermath,
Of a company that failed to deliver its path,
Let us learn from this cautionary tale,
And never again, let empty promises prevail.

>> No.54500775

>>54500763
nice GPT poem, faggot

>> No.54500777
File: 271 KB, 2048x1410, 43734.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54500763
So first of all I’ve been a professional psychiatrist for the past decade, let me please enlighten you on the delusions of so called Link Marines.

These group of bagholders exhibit clear signs of paranoia and schizophrenia towards the outside world. The so called “FUDDERS” are just a figment of their imagination, there is no global Bulgarian conspiracy to suppress their token but they have decided to double down on their delusions rather than admit they were wrong after 6 years. This is obviously a clear sign of stark cognitive dissonance. Moreover the constant white knighting towards Sergey clearly symbolizes some sort of financial submissiveness fetish they have. I personally call it the bagholder Stockholm Syndrome. Instead of blaming the dev Link Marines would rather idolize him and elevate him as the cult leader while attacking anyone else that questions his “authority”.

There is no doubt that Link Marines have also a quite peculiar sexual fetish towards cuckoldry. The amount of rage and anger this word triggers is a clear indicating factor that the cuckold nature of the Link Marine is a true reality. As Freud said, the sexual fetishes a person exhibits are a clear reminder of a person’s true desire. After years of studying these so called bagholders…I have concluded that Link Marines are cuckolds.

>> No.54501319
File: 10 KB, 229x220, link_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54500763
>In the land of tech and innovation
C A Y M A N I S L A N D S
> Land of Scammers

>> No.54501327

>>54500763
it's literally dumping right now

>> No.54501337

>>54501327
>premined 2017 shitcoin with zero hype is dumping
more news at 11

>> No.54501358

>>54500777
>The so called “FUDDERS” are just a figment of their imagination
>Spams FUD 24/7
Kek, checked though

>> No.54501373
File: 6 KB, 299x168, 5674.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54501358
So here's the big enchillada. From a psychiatric perspective the word "cuckold" triggers Link marines so much because subconsciously they know it's their true nature. Imagine holding a premined 2017 token with terrible tokenomics for 6 years hoping to make it just to see your pathetic bags getting outperformed by the entire market while you stake your measly tokens for bond tier gains (4% APY). The cherry on top of the cake is Sergey who stringed along the community while he made $500 million by dumping on gullible retail investors like you. The cuckold nature of the Link marine is an undeniable reality. As with every cult pointing out the truth is often uncomfortable for the cult members. But the truth is....Link marines are simply cuckolds.

>> No.54503565
File: 7 KB, 225x225, 1642270921302s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump

>> No.54504052
File: 66 KB, 781x626, 1680890637255.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I find myself wondering what it must be like to be you guys; to have saved up a sizeable stack of Link and then, thinking yourself a savvy investor/businessman, lodging most of it in your ledger for years, all the while dreaming of this rich lifestyle you would one day soon attain.
>I try to imagine the crippling grief and the dreadful feeling of loss when you realised it was all turning to shit as the years went by. Oh god that must have been horrific. Like having a child taken from you. 6 long years of bagholding, All your hopes and dreams gone, just like that. Of course, it actually took a while as each time there was this brief hope with every small pump that you might get it all back, but BTC dumped over and over it wasn't to be.
>I only pray you didn't buy a lot of Linkpool and stake your link, did you? To lock in that 'guaranteed share of all node earnings'? Holy mother of mercy, but that was not to be either, was it?
>Your pain must be indescribable. 6 long dreadful years of waiting and waiting, tech article after tech article. Slides and bullish news! I only hope I can offer a few words of consolation: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>> No.54505098

>>54500777
checked. i've added this pasta to my collection

>> No.54505319

>>54500763
yo bro you should get your mental health checked

>> No.54505330
File: 921 KB, 396x1044, 4575.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54505319
Sergey had always been proud of his career and had poured his heart and soul into his work. But his personal life was in turmoil. He was in a serious cuckold relationship with a pretty female working at Chainlink Labs. She was the one calling the shots in their relationship, and he had to put up with her constant infidelity and the different bulls she fucked every week. He was aware of her desire to be with other men and allowed her to have sex with whoever she wanted, knowing that he couldn't change her.

Despite this, Sergey couldn't bring himself to leave her. He was deeply in love with her and couldn't imagine his life without her. He tried to focus on his work, but the constant emotional turmoil was taking a toll on him. One day, while at work, he met one of the new employees, he seemed like a young fit bull that his gf could have used. They quickly hit it off and soon found themselves working together on a project. They spent long hours in the office, discussing code and brainstorming ideas. As the days passed, Sergey found himself becoming increasingly attracted to this new employee. He tried to push the feelings aside, knowing that he was in a committed relationship and that it would be wrong to act on them.

But one night, after a particularly trying day, he found himself in a vulnerable state and ended up sleeping with the employee and having unprotected sex. He knew it was a mistake, but the attraction was too strong to resist. To his surprise, a few weeks later, Sergey took a pregnancy test that resulted positive. Sergey was shocked and unsure of what to do. He knew that he couldn't leave his current partner and that he couldn't raise a child while in a cuckold relationship.He made the difficult decision to end his relationship and focused on building a new life with his employee and the child. It was a difficult and trying process, but he knew that it was the right thing to do.

>> No.54505426

Chainnnnnnnlinkkkkkkkkonnectttttttt

>SWIFT integration alone would make LINK $125 a token
>Docusign chose to go with a centralized authority model, oracles not needed
>Voter blockchain ID was vaporware
>Microsoft Cryptlets died out
>Oracle Q3 integration vaporware
>Salesforce chose centralized model over Chainlink
>AXA PoC failed, they chose centralized model instead
>Smart bonds turned into vaporware
>Shipping oracles turned into vaporware
>Bloomberg makes its API available without the need for oracles
>DeFi turned into the only use case
>China BSN was typical chink vaporware
>Korean banks finished up PoC with LINK, passed on it
>Visa/Mastercard chose centralized model over decentralized
>Samsung passed on LINK
>Tesla chose their own API and centralized model over Chainlink oracles

>W-why is Chainlink only $11?

lmfao, I knew biz was fucking dumb but this takes the cake. Imagine believing your sci fi larp fantasy about Chainlink running the world