[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 130 KB, 960x952, the_kaos_gods_watch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54469561 No.54469561 [Reply] [Original]

It's in. This is going to 30k. Other people in the world must be in pain like I am and the people I love are. We are making this happen. Many Bothan Spies have died to get you this information, but it will have been worth it to destroy the death star. Fuck your demoralization threads, in this timeline, the good guys win. In 3 hours exactly, set your clock. The Chinese will have a fucking crazy lunch hour.

>> No.54469584
File: 37 KB, 1215x237, 1242021.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54469561
You've been banned over 15x today alone because you're suffering from schizophrenia and narcissistic collapse.
Mods please range this guys entire network whatever he's on just full stop he's a well known serial scammer goes by forex anon and he can't even do math.
Dumbass accidently posted one of his own forex anon named pictures is why mods pruned you faggot they know what's going on.
Now kill yourself.

>> No.54469609

>>54469584
Just fuck me dude, you're lonely, I can tell. Just fuck me and get it over with.

>> No.54469663

>>54469561
Folks,

I know I am seeing bandwidth being spent on bitcoin, but I feel I really need to push back and raise some red flags here.

Having a bitcoin is foundational to our ability to drive efficiencies in a corporate landscape. It is in our DNA. Sure, there is no 'one size fits all' or silver bullet and some are just boilerplate solutions, leveraged to the hilt and really only keeping us at a 30,000-foot-view of things. Bitcoin, however, really allows us to get better granularity, find better directional-indicators, or loop back and dive deep into some critical issues on a go-forward basis.

I think if you all start spending more time with bitcoin, you'll find yourself trending toward the positive, but you'll have to keep an eye on the puck. Gut through it, reduce thrash, and let's stay in lock-step on this. Yes, we will synergize!

What's the root cause of the hatred of bitcoin? I'll put my layman's hat on and guess that it comes from movies such as Margin Call and The Big Short. But we all know that these are fictional spaces, and real markets allow us to touch base in a much more efficient manner.

I have to time-box this comment, as I have a hard-stop in a moment when I will have to jump onto a call. So, just one more point that I want to cover-off on: let's socialize the idea of having more bitcoin and loop back to see whether we're being more impactful. From a management standpoint, I think that we can get the traction to do it.

So, net/net, ignore the naysayers, sidebar the folks that are stuck in the weeds, and don't waste cycles or bandwidth on folks that don't align strongly with this mission. Try it out, and we'll have another touch point in a little while to see if we've moved the needle. Remember, our north star hasn't changed. We're still championing our core values remotely and we will only do it better in person.

If you need me, I will be online again in a bit.

>> No.54469923

>>54469663
Brevity is the soul of wit.

>> No.54469939

>>54469923
>>54469609
>I, me, mine
>I need this
God how broke are you nigger?
Every time you're desperate you come back here trying to pull the same scam you've tried now well over 50x and it never works, you get banned you snap, you spam the board, you come back and do it again.

>> No.54469981

>>54469939
let's just have sex already. I know you want to.