[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 89 KB, 800x779, www.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5446753 No.5446753 [Reply] [Original]

who here /made it already/ and is in /maximum comfort/?

i made over 1.2MM in crypto these past two years. cashed out about 3/4 of it and live in my own apartment near the downtown area. I quit my wage cuck job and now just do whatever I want, which is mostly shit posting on /biz/ and /pol, desu.

nothing very much has changed for me except no longer worrying about finances at all has put me in a /maximum comfort/ space. i'm basically happy all the time because of how set for life i have become through luck, holding, and patience.

the one big luxury purchase i made was a 10,000 dollar massage chair. so imagine me, with all my money cashed out and more crypto left than most of you have in assets total, in my amazing massage chair, feeling my /maximum comfort/ as you pink wojak about a 10% drop in bitcoin.

and of course there is the sex :^). as you can imagine, my sex life has dramatically improved ever since /making it/. i was already kind of popular with the women in my circle, but ever since i started flashing my wealth, it has gone over the top. every woman I used to know is just throwing herself at me, which is really fucking hot since I used to have huge crushes on these girls back college or previous jobs. I'm literally having threesomes with my old crushes, it's unbelievable. the things women let you do to them when you are powerful and wealthy...it's simply incredible. there was one girl named Christina who I always wanted to fuck in college, she had the most perfect tits. well she started messaging me on facebook after hearing rumors about my wealth. i fucked her so raw. soon i'm gonna introduce her to some of my other girls and get her into the threesomes :^).

My life now is basically maximum comfort and sex, 24/7 :^).

Wake up, poorfags. That's my life, not yours. How does it feel to know you're too late. That all the crypto you're buying now is giving money to people like me? To buy apartments, luxury items, and build our harems? :^).

>> No.5446774

Either post proof or just be called a LARPing faggot.

>> No.5446791

>>5446753
post pics of chair

>> No.5446798

nice LARP
just bought 100k
just sold 100k
these bags are heavy
moms spaghetti
he's nervous
because on the surface this autism never goes away

>> No.5446803

>>5446753
i'm gonna screencap this, get rich and post it when i'm over 1 million. then i will post a giveaway thread and actually give btc away

you sir, are a homosexual

>> No.5446810

>>5446753
1.2 million isn't a lot to retire on with a high lifestyle like that.

>> No.5446820

>he sold before btc broke $10k

>> No.5446849
File: 405 KB, 1142x1590, 1514068260131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5446753
respect

>> No.5446885

How the fuck is 1.2 million set for life? You are gonna blow threw that amount in a few years at the rate your going.

>> No.5446898

OP, It must be nice to be in /maximumcomfort/ but don't take it for granted. Degeneracy feels nice for a while but eventually you'll feel dead on the inside as sex and material wealth won't be as exciting anymore.

Do some productive things for your community or at least work on yourself in other ways.

Congrats on the wealth, btw.

>> No.5446952

>>5446753
>sex
yeah gtfo shill.

>> No.5446975

>>5446803
the code word is "STINKY LINKY"

>> No.5447158

LARPE DIEM
worthwhile women don't throw themselves at money

>> No.5447218

>>5446753
1.8m a few days ago.. now 1.35. Haven't cashed out anything - heading to a cheap 3rd world country to live off my fiat reserves for a couple years and trade shitcoins while we're still in this hypeBubble. We will look back on this like pre '99 - a time when you can make untold sums of money as long as you were willing to play chicken on exchanges all day. Good on OP for cashing out - but I don't want to stop until I have 10m