[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.88 MB, 480x270, 1640911360317.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54462345 No.54462345 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.vinovest.co/blog/alcohol-stocks

(I'm drunk)

>> No.54462394

Investing in alcohol stocks is the most retarded thing there is, because if you need to invest you'd need to be investing in new businesses that probably offer some craft beer type of products and you'd be pretentious if you did that
I'm an ex almost alcoholic and love alcohol, but I try my best to separate myself from people that go deep into alcohol especially people that think about different types of wines or drink IPAs, it's the gayest thing in this world. If there was a way to make money from just drinking the most popular brands on the market, I'd be making money, but there's not a possibility for that.

>> No.54462438

>>54462394
alcohol stocks are doing great, you've got a recession that's been going on for a year and a half, and you've got ww3.
wine/ipa's all that stuff is gay.
but I think malt liquor is great anyways.
and I think you're thinking about it right man, since we're gonna go lower, yea, we should invest in companies that sell malt liquor, instead of actual beer.

>> No.54462469

>>54462394

Alcohol

>> No.54462554

>>54462438
I've been thinking about some of the different brands that exist in the USA and there's stuff like four loko which to someone like me who just wants to get drunk, sounds like the exact type of product I would want to be consuming. Something that tastes good, is cheap, gets you absolutely plastered, sounds like my type of product. I'm not aware of the different alcohol types that exist in the US but I would want something that would fit my needs of someone that doesn't want all the fuss with some people who make it a way of life thinking about the different types of alcohol and stuff.