[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 250x205, 1680036318288897s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54415702 No.54415702 [Reply] [Original]

Yes, we know it's been over for GRT since ancient times, but what else can we declare, "it's over" for?

I'll start. It's over for...
> Housing
> Trad wife + family
> Getting in on Apple stock early
> Dropshipping/Affiliate Marketing/etc.
> "just learn to code bro"

And many more. Anything financial related y'all want to add to the list?

>> No.54415789

>>54415702
my grt stays inrt…give me some hopium, bros

>> No.54415797

>>54415702
grt has a lower inflation rate than the united states dollar right now

lord it's so over for everything we thought we knew about the world we were raised to survive in

>> No.54416081
File: 9 KB, 298x152, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54415702
> Housing
nope, got a house, paid off with my gurt gains
> Trad wife + family
nope, got two beautiful aryan kids with my big tiddy childhood friend trad wife that is always dtf with me and me only
> Getting in on Apple stock early
still early on grt
> Dropshipping/Affiliate Marketing/etc.
still early on grt
> "just learn to code bro"
if you are a brainlet who believes that chatgpt existing means that learning to code is not required, fyi you are about to miss on a lot of money that is to be made with the knowledge of coding and usage of chatgpt

that said, it's over
>captcha: m0n4d

>> No.54416218

>>54416081
When OpenAI removes limitations on GPT-4 queries, there's going to be a revolution in development pipeline technology. Like holy shit, the floodgates aren't even open yet.

Two possible endgames here:
A. Development becomes more abstracted but the problem/specification definition and software verification spaces remain a viable place for dev roles because hylics are somehow incapable of it, or
B. The very problem definition and software verification spaces become fully abstracted where even hylics can interactively dictate specification and quality heuristics, in which case devs are fucked beyond comprehension.