[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 76 KB, 1280x720, explosion_chainlink-1280x720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54383294 No.54383294 [Reply] [Original]

>Chainlink Pumping

Well, we all know what happens next.

>> No.54383310
File: 12 KB, 500x396, 1673800745864850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54383294
>$7.38
lol stinkies are pathetic

>> No.54383311

sold and sold

>> No.54383339
File: 2.40 MB, 640x360, nononowaitwaitwait.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54383294

>> No.54383349

>>54383310
ne možeš se sakriti

>> No.54383352

>got scammed by an obese russian subhuman
lmao

>> No.54383788

>>54383294
yes sire nuke everything

>> No.54385522
File: 5 KB, 200x202, 1680134326021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Check the btc/link price hahahahaha. We will see ico prices in the next couple years its gonna be so entertaining

>> No.54385606

>>54385522
checked and based. everyone knows already fundamentally that BTC's usecases
>1. end the fed
>2. stop bank bailouts
>3. end nation-states
>4. transition in a social libertarian world where people are people love is love and no borders exist anywhere and technology solves all problems freeing people from labor
Are all possible because BTC is POW. You pay for electricity by just paying a high bill because um people need to maintain the chain because its decentralized so many people need to mine BTC so that electricity bills are paid all over the world and umm this will end the fed and stop bank bail outs because people will have less fiat and more BTC in their pockets so eventually umm in maybe umm another ten years umm BTC will end nation states and love will be love because POW is energy decentrally

>> No.54385706

Just give up this chainlink grift and face it

BTC uses more energy than Chainlink which means that this energy usage is umm decentralized so people all over the world are paying an electricity bill

in5b people were already paying electricity bills before BTC

NO btc is fully decentralized and all BTC miners are sovereign citizens so they do not pay tax on any electricity consumption

Read the original white paper by Satoshi newfags BTC will end the fex cryptographically and decentrally

>> No.54385858

I know what you are thinking fundamentally and you think BTC was a pet project from the energy companies

That is Q anon tier thinking Satoshi was /ourguy/ we just don't know anything about him but we know he was a (they/them) and they/them paid their electricity bill plus tax to pre mine and never touched it not once because we can just trust Satoshi anyways he (them/they) is probably dead anyways and dead men (they/them) tell no tales.

Just like that BTC trillionaire screaming incoherent anti-semitic thoughts about some pedos in power who died suddenly on a beach. Why didn't he just take the vaccine then he would be fighting fit.

Look schizos DYOR energy is a pretty straight forward and completely unclassified subject.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance
No the green agenda has nothing to do with BTC needed to sustain current energy consumption levels.

No the depopulation agenda does not mean there will be fewer humans around to consume electricity so they needed to pump up the numbers beforehand so no one would notice.

Take your meds schizos they do not have to tell you what they are doing to resolve themselves of negative karma what pajeet nonsense go shit on the streets

>> No.54385994

actually that makes a whole lot of sense...

so the energy dep. came up with the idea of decentralized energy consumption to encourage energy consumption knowing full well numbers would dip in the future because of the global depopulation agenda.

I know 90% of you are vaccinated brain dead advocates samefag fake debating in link marketing threads.

Jesus christ we really need a moon.

I wonder of bitcoiners would put the pieces together like that. Q is now associated with a conspiracy and most normies would shut off if anyone mentioned energy or Q level clearance. The perfect cover up.

although I am still of the opinion that its all fake. a completely artificial world where incentives are controlled and ultimately unreal. Every vector that could elicit a response is bullshit so the masses are responding to debates that are meaningless getting tired then going to sleep
they might even fight each other in public because of whatever fake narrative they read online and because they align themselves with one side or another.

I do think that a vast global depop would need you to fudge the numbers and energy consumption figures could easily lead to concern.

Remember in China when C02 spiked and everyone thought they were burning bodies en mass?

>> No.54386042

>>54383294
Here comes the bitcoin dump