[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 390 KB, 1300x1795, bobo-monster-mouth-open.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54364254 No.54364254 [Reply] [Original]

... I'm shorting the fuck out of Buttcorn^mp3
I will close at 25k and if we break lower I'll open up a new short with much much more leverage because my target is a retest and maybe even as low as 12k...
again, you moon bulls are full of shit
>thank you for coming to my TED rant....

>> No.54364264

Fuck 'em up, bobo!

>> No.54364744

>picrel
serious sam vibes

>> No.54364813

>>54364744
true
some would even say it's
mental

>> No.54365729

>>54364254
Bitcoin is fucked because they don't want it to succeed. Other coins have been chosen. For what purpose? Possibly a greater laundering scheme that can only be accomplished unnoticed if there is a crash and reallocation on a mass scale to ensure plausible deniability. Other anons have echoed this sentiment in the past in one aspect or another. The reality is that BTC is no longer a gift from Prometheus but a Trojan horse and a parlor trick. It is not the chain's fault. May have well been from the very beginning if some rumors are to be believed. There are people and organizations who exist that destroy and consume every business venture they touch. This much is certain for those who study these topics in depth. I need not go into detail, as it only emboldens their inflated egos.