[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 170 KB, 894x894, 81RARSf8q5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54327246 No.54327246 [Reply] [Original]

Currently zogbotting in Maryland. Could get out and continue to live here, and do my job as a contractor making more money. If I did this, I would buy a house before my enlistment is up, so that I could put the BAH I'm getting toward my mortgage, and sort of like. Blitz it, you know? However, I used to live in Hawaii, and miss it quite a bit. I know that I would never be able to own a home in Hawaii, and I would come back to the lower 48 after graduating from college there. I just miss it because I feel as if I could have done more when I actually lived there. I'm a lot fitter and happier, and would like to have camped, hiked, biked, and just all around seen every island in Hawaii at some point in my life, in the way that only someone who actually lives there can, instead of just on a vacation. Before it gets ruined for good. Also I just want to live there again. However, as I stated before, I get that living in Hawaii is not going to be forever, as it is prohibitively expensive to live there, and is steadily becoming more and more ruined. Regardless of the choice I make, I will be staying in the reserves, both for the extra pay, and because I can continue to do my current job in the reserves, both in Hawaii and Maryland. My biggest worry with all of this is, if I move back to Hawaii, that I might not ever be able to own a home, as various factors such as cost of living, and Black Rock gobbling up entire subdivisions, will make it impossible in the future.

>> No.54327273

>>54327246
the fuck kinda haole blog shit is this? just look in the mirror bro and ask yourself for the answers

>> No.54327294

>>54327273
I never really had people call me haole when I was there. However I lived on Oahu, so.

>> No.54327314

>>54327246
I hate Hawaiians so god damn much it’s unreal. They need to be downgraded to a colony and every one of them stripped of their citizenship and removed from the mainland. I get they think they’re all tough because of their faggy ceremonies and tattoos yet they would starve without gibs and tourism

>> No.54327315

>>54327294
oh no way?? i went there and did tourist shit like raging waters when they had some crazy 100ft slide but i havent been in years

like they always say, just be yourself and do the opposite of what biz says

>> No.54327323

>>54327246
I think the “natives” should be sent to Siberia so they can OOGA BOOGA on ice

>> No.54327334

>>54327314
>>54327323
butt mads that cant afford the beauty of hawaii and will never experience getting laid at the lou ou by some polynesian kitten with a warm smile that can roll hips

>> No.54327338

>>54327314
Idk, it would suck to see your traditional way of life be wiped away for agriculture and tourism. Also what you're saying is belied by the fact that they did survive, for hundreds of years, in a place not exactly known for having abundant amounts of food, I.E. small islands in the vast pacific. But yeah, they definitely have a chip on their shoulder. I'll agree with that. You just have to be willing to learn with them I've found.

>> No.54327395

Maryland is very fucking boring. You have the rest of your life to be bored in an ugly armpit state and overpay on taxes and a house. Assuming you're young, you have a lot more money to make. Go get Hawaii out of your system.

>> No.54327521

>>54327395
Thanks for this. I feel like this is what I needed to hear.

>> No.54327631

>>54327246
Both options sound awful. So do either.

>> No.54327650
File: 2.02 MB, 1618x1154, 1659042881498411.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54327246
Dude just do it. Life is so incredibly short that if you can live in paradise, even for a bit take every chance you got.

Something that natives take for granted is Hawaii is close to perfection. Sure things are overpriced and you'll deal with tourist and other bs but which state doesn't have their own set of annoyances the mountains and beaches are more than worth, even for a bit.

Houses will always be there, regardless of what the schizos say on property values but you're only young for such a short amount.

t.houston anon. Galveston just does not cut it anymore after seeing the beautiful Hawaiian beaches and would like to go back but its back breaking expensive.

>>54327334
missed out when I went. If I ever make the trip I'll actually try to get some hawaiian hunnies then again I'm fucking 30 KHV dyel manlet so it might already be over...