[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 241x209, pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54245772 No.54245772 [Reply] [Original]

im retarded. explain how whales accumulated 28 million dollars worth of link over the last week without pumping the price

>> No.54245819

That just means that others sold 28 million dollars of link. Price will increase if there are more buyers than sellers.

If it was traded in an exchange then it's all fake until it gets transferred into an individual's wallet.

>> No.54245868

>>54245819
but the price didnt go down enough too. 28 million dollars worth of link were traded last week and it had no effect on the price. how?

>> No.54246133

>>54245772
Did you miss all the posters in here a few days ago mocking everyone who still held? Guessing bot accounts mocked a lot of people into selling, which they happily bought

>> No.54246206

>>54245772
idk wash trading same people (or their bots) selling are also buying

>> No.54246252

>>54245772
we don't explain to the retards, sorry.

>> No.54246280

Sergoy raped my cousin 2 years ago

>> No.54246399

>>54245772
order books aren't like DEXes, the price doesn't move up or down instantly in response to a trade. people set buy orders and sell orders at certain prices. if someone put a buy order for 1 billion LINK at $7.20 the price would never move down no matter how much people sold, so long as the buyer had the funds to keep buying

>> No.54247892

>>54245772
>>54245868
wtf are you talking about "28 million dollars" LINK literally trades at $300-500 million PER DAY. Billions of dollars of LINK got bought in the last week.

>> No.54248109

I saw Sergey Nazarov at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him when staking is coming out or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen store brand bigmacs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any oracle infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and asking if he can pay in LINK tokens.

>> No.54249000

>>54246133
Cope that was me and I hold link. All the fudders are anons like me pissed at faggot fuck sergey and his scam underperfomimg shitheap token. Theres no grand fud conspiracy.
Just people calling a pile of shit, a pile of shit.
Id be more likely to believe that these delusional hopium posting white knight cucks are hired by chainlink to pacify their angry community and prevent them from dumping, like they already did with staking whoch serves no purpose other then to lock up your tokens so sergey can dump all to himself and pay you a tiny fraction of the profits.