[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 99 KB, 1024x1104, 1614940122969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54240932 No.54240932 [Reply] [Original]

>don't try to time the market
>don't sell your btc to billionaires for cheap
>50% crashes are normal, get used to them
>DO NOT SELL WHEN THE MARKET IS TRYING TO SHAKE YOUR POCKETS, BUY MORE
>don't think it's too late, it's never late, FIATs will always keep bleeding purchasing power
>don't short (or you will lose it all)
>don't long with leverage (or you will lose it all)
>don't swing (or you will lose sats)
>JUST BUY BTC, HOLD FOR A DECADE, AND KEEP YOUR PRIVATE KEYS SAFE, OFFLINE
>don't keep your btc in an exchange, buy them and transfer/store them offline immediately, safely, do 100 backups of the wallet.dat or the seed key, again offline
>CBDC (central bank digital currencies) are a scam, a digital equivalent of fake FIATs money
>every project shilling FIAT CBDC or bad traditional finance derivatives is a scam, DERIVATIVES ARE PURE GAMBLING, STAY AWAY
>sats is all that matters, all shitcoins bleed to zero in the long term, if you don't trust me, check 2017-era shitcoin mothly charts
>don't trust services like paypal, or other "you cannot withdraw your btc offline" services
>don't wrap your btc (wbtc/sbtc/tbtc/renbtc and similar are scams, and they will run away with your private keys, while you will be bagholding a worthless erc20 shit-token)
>don't buy btc with funds like grayscale, you have to pay a premium and you are not even sure if they are 100% backed by btc, high risk of fractional reserve and no key ownership, same with us equities / stocks with BTC in the balance sheet like MSTR, you get only partial exposure and you are basically buying with fractional reserve, JUST BUY BTC
>i was buying below 1000$ and i will still keep buying above 40k/50k/100k
>YOU NEED 56 MILLION SATOSHIS (0.56 BTC) TO BE IN THE TOP 20% OF BTC HOLDERS
>0.1 BTC is 10M satoshis, you will regret one day thinking 0.1 BTC was too little to own
>BTC is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's a don't-get-poor-slowly scheme
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE TASK, BUY AND HOLD BTC
DON'T FUCK IT UP ANON

>> No.54240966

>>54240932
Instructions unclear, sold 100k bitcoins.

>> No.54241625
File: 69 KB, 1125x1198, FqtFcGKXoAI1mwd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay, will do. Thanks for the tips

>> No.54241688

>>54240932
>50% crashes are normal, get used to them
It's hilarious that maxis post things like this. This is an argument for trading BTC, not hodling it, unless you want to do nothing more than baghold for billionaires.
It's not an investment.

>> No.54241775

>>54240932
can someone give me a real answer, not a biz blown out acceleration response? how much BTC do i need to hedge inflation? what percentage of a portfolio to hedge?

>> No.54241795

7 transactions per second.
Crippled script system.
Crippled blocksize.
Crippled protocol.
Broken economic incentive model, miners have decreasing profits every halvening with no replacement.
BSV is the original Bitcoin, scaled and fully functional. The original design works.
If you got into Bitcoin after 2015 you entered it after the mass censorship took place which is where the "store of value" and "decentralised at all costs" narratives come from.
Start from the beginning, read the white paper, does it represent BTC or does it represent BSV? The answer is clear after just a few paragraphs.

https://bitcoinwhitepaper.co/

>> No.54241865

>>54240932
>>don't sell your btc to billionaires for cheap
i am going to have to, you know, USE it at some time, what do you suggest? trade it for goods direct?

>> No.54242201

>>54241795
Tech illiterate monkey who doesn't understand hardware and software

>> No.54242279

>>54242201
>BITCOIN IS A REAL ASSET BECAUSE…
>IT JUST IS OK
all fiat currencies go to zero, digital included

>> No.54242799

>>54242201
can't refute one thing I've said, can only hurl weak insults.
BSV is the radical idea that we should try Bitcoin as it was designed, turns out it works really really well.