[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 818x660, luncchads.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54209549 No.54209549 [Reply] [Original]

lol lmao even.

>> No.54209583

>>54209549
>no lunc general
>suddenly thousands of lunc threads
>all of them claiming it will pump
What the fuck happened? What did I miss? Don't tell me you delusional fucks really think the rise of king shitcoin will make this moon.

>> No.54209745

>>54209583
>he doesn't know
Yikes

>> No.54210129

>>54209549
25m reporting in, sir. Should I buy more?

>> No.54210227

>>54210129
I think 25m is a good enough stack, I'll sell 15m on the road to $1 and let 10m for the future.

>> No.54210298

No sane investor would touch anything with "Luna" mention on it and this shitcoin's name is "LUNA CLASSIC". Like ethereum classic it'll stay a shit token that nobody needs. There's no hype. Nothing. People even don't know that it exists. Binance gave me some because I shorted LUNA, anyway it bothers me i literally lost money to sell it. Bc it was small amount, i bought and sold immediately to not to see it in my Binance Wallet. How are you guys are this fucking stupid. I didn't even short it because I simply ignore this shitcoin like ETC. Are you guys niggers or something? How can someone be this stupid. THINK NIGGER THINK. So If I create a project named "Squid Game Classic", even if it's legit nobody would buy it. Why? Because people read that i was a scam. Like people read that Luna was one of the biggest scams. I don't even know who's behind Luna Classic, is it a fork? Same people behind it? DO YOU UNDERSTAND NIGGER? PAJEET? INCEL? Nobody will buy this shit. At least issue a scam token on BSC network and shill it at least you make a couple of bucks on it.

>> No.54210602

Good sir please do the needful and buy more of my poop coin thank you sir