[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 671 KB, 600x600, 1588611303681.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54176841 No.54176841 [Reply] [Original]

As of today I no longer work for fiat money. I escaped you guys. I am a working developer getting paid in BTC and my wife sells arts and crafts online for BTC only.

It feels good to be free. We have a little baby and a little house I bought with saving and gains from the last bull run. After years chasing money and lifestyle and feeling like total crap we have finally refocused our lives on what matters. We both work from home and we both opted out of the fiat scam.

I can't even begin to express the feeling. Yes we might end up fiat poor if BTC crashes for a long time but that really doesn't matter to us anymore we're not fixated on buying things or spending money. We learned to be happy with what we have and to save more than we spend. Incidentally we've never been richer in number of sats or fiat nominal value.

I believe this is how the revolution will unfold, people all over the world will just get off the fiat hamster wheel. They will realize that it truly is ALL a scam to steal your time and labor and you don't have to be a slave and pass on debt to your children.

Just exit the scam. Just do it.

>> No.54176881

>>54176841
how do you buy shit, nig anon?

>> No.54176888

You could've just bought btc with your fiat idiot.

>> No.54176923

>>54176841
Unbelievably retarded but I respect you for it, anon. Best of luck to you. (You will need it)

>> No.54177246

>>54176841
Unbelievably based and I respect you for it, anon. Best of luck to you. (You will need it)

>> No.54177350

>>54176841

Still gotta cash out to fiat you fucking retard. And good luck with the IRS lmao

>> No.54177771

>>54176841
you have a little baby, in a little baby house
"I work for BTC!" you come on here and shout
"My wife sells arts and crafts, while I develop on the web"
"I get paid in dollars" is what you should have said instead
BTC is gonna crash, bears are gonna eat
mumu is gonna become ground beef

>> No.54177879

>>54176881
you can buy anything with crypto. any store that has any kind of giftcard. then gold and silver sellers usually accept BTC. smartshops accept crypto. if you can pay online you can pay wit crypto. check out bitrefil I can buy anything. there's even real estate for saile for crypto, cars for crypto. you name its its there

>> No.54177909

>>54176841
>my wife sells arts and crafts online for BTC only.

absolutely fucking retarded, why wouldn't she accept XMR, LTC, ETH, or other cryptocurrencies in addition to BTC?