[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 501 KB, 850x461, pink-wojak-roller-coaster-3805954152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54167164 No.54167164 [Reply] [Original]

/biz/ story thread

(THIS IS BUSINESS RELATED)

>always have trouble eating enough/picky eater
>trying out different places for lunch delivery
>find a new nearby burger place that makes inn n out style that I can force down big calories every day
>this is great
>order literally 5-6 times a week for 6 months
>first they jacked up prices 30% after I pushed their rating over 4.5
>stop leaving star rating (unless I saw they went down)
>ok everyone is raising prices... but the food is still worth it
>continue to order for another 6 months almost every day
>maybe twice a month i'll complain because the driver holds my food hostage for over an hour and ruins it (the store is 5 minutes away but I can't drive)
>literally spending 500$+ a month at this place
>their rating hits 4.8 from other people, highest on the app and it's in a upscale area

>suddenly they stop accepting custom orders (literally just don't put mayo/tomatoe on my burger)
>wait a week
>still can't do my order
>these fuckers cut me off
>go through 4 months of past orders leaving 1 star review in a manic rage
>they went from 4.8 to 3.5 kek
>now lowest rated burger place
>they have 200 ratings and only get 1-2 a week. literally impossible to climb back above the competition
>but I still can't get my burger fix anymore. all the other places are disgusting
>still not accepting custom orders

Why do people make me do this?

>> No.54167317

>>54167164
Just remove the damned tomatoes yourself, faggot.

>> No.54167372

>>54167317
Oh yes sir just scrape the mayo off! That will be 25$! Don't forget to tip!

Get a load of this goy.

>> No.54167785

Not consuming goyslop is an option

>> No.54167802

>>54167164
>>54167372

kys you fat faggot

>> No.54167824

if you actually went to the restaurant instead of being a faceless cuck on an app the owner would know you and recognize you as a good customer and be happy to make your custom order but since you're an antisocial faggot incapable of forming relationships you're gonna have to scrape off that mayo+spit off your burger every time

>> No.54167976

>>54167824
this guy gets it.

i have a mental block over cooking due to being retarded. but even i managed to find something easy and good to cook to spare myself the headache of wondering wich nigger is gonna ruin my order and wich nigger is gonna get lost driving to my door step.

ribeye and munster cheese on a ciabbata sandwich bread. FUCKIN NUT IN YO MOUTH

>> No.54168030

>>54167164
this is mega based

giving you less for more is evil

>Why do people make me do this?
Because humans are bastards and turn evil when they feel like they've got it made. They only kiss-ass when they're down.