[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 242 KB, 556x562, bobo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54124954 No.54124954 [Reply] [Original]

Ooooof, I told you that was a retail rally off the back of the CPI. You nazi tardos didn't wanna listen. You never do. Commies like me are always gonna beat you cuz we're smarter than you.

Now me? Me? Intelligent, educated, non greedy non capitalist? I sold teh absolute top there. I told you "this is a retail rally, don't buy it, this is for suckers"

I only made 3% on my trades. Only 3%. It's not that much money, you might say. But what you don't understand is I made off with that 3% of YOUR money. YOUR money which is now MY money.

Thanks a bunch, you nazi losers.

AND ANOTHER THING. Now you see I went to college for economics. So that allows me to understand the situation in the markets better. While you all say "hurr hurrrrr colleges! Colleges are indoctrination! Everything they teach is fake!"

AND YET IM FUCKING RICH thanks to the knowledge I attained in college!
LIKE MANY COLLEGE GRADUATES ARE!
Yes indeed, thanks to the value of my combined psychology and economics educations, I am able to apply those non-STEM skills to the world and become wealthy.

That's the value of education. Whilst you worthless hillbillies who rail against it waste away in your rightwing trailers, dying of diseases of despair and your own pathetic, filthy ignorance.

No go out and vote MAGA or something because you hate me so badly, so the republicans will deregulate me and cut my taxes, and make me ever richer. You are hopeless lots

>> No.54124966

Not reading all that GPT generated shit. Good for you, or my condolences, bobo.

>> No.54124999

>>54124954
I've enjoyed the read but it's clear you're larping, 6/10

>> No.54125008

didn't read.

you shorted at 19k didn't you? kek typical biz bobo

>> No.54125031

>commie
Compelling argument, please face the wall

>> No.54125432

Yeah let me tell you why Buttcorn isn't a good investment, whats going to happen if a solar flare knocks out the Power CHUD?

This is where I will introduce you to my honest friend Peter Schiff and let him tell you why these shiny yellow rocks are going to make him rich.

>> No.54127328
File: 526 KB, 782x914, bogo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>54124954
larp less, fake bobo