[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 199 KB, 1187x1052, crab.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54058875 No.54058875 [Reply] [Original]

Is it better to try and invest $6,000 via options or use it to start a micro business or to buy super cheap land? I know it's not a lot of money, but there's got to be some way to start living off this.

>> No.54058886

Invest in buns and a grill so you can sell your own nothingburgers.

>> No.54058908

not sure but it honestly feels like in this day and age you might as well make some shit coin and spend $5k on advertising it....

>> No.54059381

>>54058908
>5K on advertising
Not sure how far my coin could go if it was only backed by $1,000 of real cash value. I figure it would have to be useful for something to attract investors .

>> No.54060535

>start a micro business
You could start a window cleaning business, you could buy materials to make furniture and woodcrafts, if you have a truck or van or are able to make payments on one you could start a landscaping business. You could learn about schematics and hardware repair and open a hardware repair business (you could even buy broken electronics and flip them if you know what you're doing). You don't need a physical location for this btw, you can just have people mail their electronics in or pick them up from their place.
But when you say micro business do you mean an actual business or do you mean dropshipping and selling courses?

>> No.54060769

>>54060535
An actual business, I've looked into dropshipping many times but there doesn't seem to be any edge to find there. Even if I try to white label products I would still need to attempt to differential my cookie cutter item apart from the other 500 options that are basically the same thing.