[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 365 KB, 1176x497, 1678528208199.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54035587 No.54035587 [Reply] [Original]

This is why you can't widespread crypto, when my boomer dad asked me to explain bitcoin i went on and on through all there is to know about crypto from bitcoin anonymous PDF up to

DEFI DEX CEX LENDING POOLING

I told him the benefits of having banking solutions and services without the need of a central bank, he said he understood and BTFO me by simply saying it was just very complicated, if this is aimed at people who can't access banks you can't expect them to comprehend all of this when most of them can't even read

Pic related

>> No.54035630

People don’t understand how finance and money works now
Ask someone what federal reserve banking or fractional banking is
Spoiler they’re all fucking retarded.

Go ahead and ask your papa before you come and share your obvious low IQ takes whenever you have a thought

>> No.54035643

>>54035587
You retard nigger when your dad interacts with crypto he will not even realise he is

>> No.54035786

>>54035587
you don't need to, just open a up a chatGPT text box and tell him to ask him how to get from one coin to another if that is his curiosity.

if he wants an explanation he can ask it, but who cares if a.i. just makes it happen. in future the wallets/contacts will all be accessible from locally run a.i. and he will just type "send $500 in whatever he wants to my nephew for his birthday"

>> No.54035828

it's the future of finance not the present of finance. remember when the internet was only for nerds and nobody knew what the fuck an http even was and we still don't today but we're all using the internet even the old people