[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 83 KB, 750x1000, wojak-lighting-cigarette.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
54005773 No.54005773 [Reply] [Original]

How can someone accept and mentally endure waging for a poverty tier salary after not working since 2020 due to covid and making multiple millions of dollars from crypto in the 2021 bullrun but then losing literally all of it in the bear market?

>> No.54005807
File: 878 KB, 1170x1555, my leg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>making multiple millions of dollars from crypto in the 2021 bullrun but then losing literally all of it in the bear market?

If you didn't take profits you never have it

If you were trading on margin you were gambling and deserved to lose it

>> No.54005936

>>54005773
Watch the anime Kaiji

>> No.54006546

>>54005773
>how can someone accept the high’s and low’s of life?
Start making goals. I recently started trying new things that I thought I would enjoy. Turns out most of them I do enjoy, and now I’m making goals and slowly accomplishing them.
I spend most of my day at work on the computer, and a lot of time there is downtime.
So now I’m learning how to use kali Linux and reading books on ethical hacking because I find it fun.

Find some actual skills or hobbies you enjoy and pursue them, and also live life like a normal person who isn’t obsessed with money.
Once I gave up my obsession for saving money, I’ve been feeling better, having more fun, learning more, and still have more money than I did before. The money always comes bro, just live life