[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 437 KB, 245x118, Woah.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5400254 No.5400254 [Reply] [Original]

I wanted to start a cryptocurrency trading bot, what indicators do you suggest me to use? I was thinking of using MACD, DMI, ROC or Bollinger Bands. Which are the best ones? Is there something I can use with 1minute interval, to have high frequency trade? What platforms do you suggest me to use? I've got a bitfinex and a hitBTC account.

>> No.5400310

Also, should I trust sites like cryptotrader org?

>> No.5400402

>>5400254
1 minute interval with those indicators will not make money. It could take a year or more to research a profitable strategy. You need to know basic trading before you create a bot. There are pre-made ones but not all are created equal.

>> No.5400458

>>5400402
I know some basic trading, not a long time trader though. I was asking if there is some strategy which would work with 1m intervals

>> No.5400613

>>5400402
Also, I've seen some pre made bots on cryptotrader which are both open and closed source. By the backtests I can tell OS ones don't have a great profit if they have any at all, and I fear the paid ones could cost more than what they'd give me. I'm pretty good at programming, so I'd try making one for myself