[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 920x720, smallmcap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53992169 No.53992169 [Reply] [Original]

whats a under appreciated gem that will make me rich if I buy and hold? Don't want to trade just want to buy and forget about it for a couple years and come back and be rich?

>> No.53992178

Gala

>> No.53992187
File: 284 KB, 685x685, 3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53992169
Why would I tell you exactly?

>> No.53992189 [DELETED] 
File: 145 KB, 512x512, redrabbit0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love Red Rabbit token.. All the drama, the memes, the community surrounding it, it's really something. But what I love most about it is knowing that in couple years I will be a billionaire. It's not even a 99% chance, it is quite literally guaranteed. As a result of that knowledge, I stopped showering and brushing my teeth over a year ago. There is simply no reason for me to do it when I know I'll be rich. I will be fucking whores every night and laughing as they're throwing up from my disgusting, stinky body and mouth. As they kiss me on my rotten teeth, or suck my stinky, 2 year unwashed hog. It will be quite something. In fact I am already seeing effects of my stinky adventure. Yesterday I went to a shop to buy some cheese and make a stop at McD's for a big mac and the cashier at the store was visibly gagging at the smell of me and trying to hide it. Other customers were standing like 5 meters behind me. It was truly hilarious. And none of them have any idea of my guaranteed, future riches. They must already be so jealous of me. The stinkiest billionaire ever.

>> No.53992216 [DELETED] 
File: 265 KB, 699x691, redrabbit6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My girlfriend’s dad is a banking exec, I told him I’m all in on crypto. He and I met yesterday. He is a kind and mild mannered guy who comes off as deeply intelligent. I asked him how he felt about decentralized finance and he said it was a risky venture (no surprise from his banking point of view) and anyone putting money into it is a fool. He seemed disappointed that his daughter’s boyfriend wanted to talk about crypto and Red Rabbit token. For me, crypto has fundamentally changed my life - it has taught me about finance, geopolitics, and that I have the agency to live a life I wasn’t sure was possible. So, when he seemed disappointed, what did I do? I doubled down. I gave an impassioned speech about why cryptocurrency is changing the world and democratizing resources that traditionally only the wealthy had access to. It is giving poor communities a fighting chance and that it is revolutionary and something that is a big part of my investment strategy. I don’t know what the point of this post is, but I just, idk, he made me feel like a fool of an investor because he either just doesn’t get it or is scared of it and I feel like his view of me has become less favorable in terms of dating his daughter, but I’m going to stand up for what I believe in. Ramble over.

>> No.53992231 [DELETED] 
File: 138 KB, 382x225, redrabbit9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do I get my husband to stop going ‘Rabbit Chad Mode’ during sex? TLDR; My husband says ‘Rabbit Chad Mode activated’ when we start to have sex, growls and acts like a caveman, and then says ‘Rabbit Chad Mode off’ when we stop, and then pretends not to remember afterward. I really love my husband and he’s always been great in bed. But recently he’s been acting really weird. So, a couple of days ago, my son went on a rampage through our house and said he was in ‘Rabbit Chad Mode’. We didn’t really know what to do with him, so we sent him to live with my parents so he can go to a special needs school. My husband a really great relationship with our son and loved him more than anything. Naturally, he was upset when he had to leave. He’s an incredibly tough man, but this was the first time I’ve ever seen him cry. I think since then, he’s been a little emotionally unwell. I’ve heard him muttering, 'Red Rabbit token' repeatedly when he didn’t notice me, staring blankly into his food, and just going alone by himself to do who knows what. I feel awful for him, but we both agreed that this was for the best. Last night, the day after our son went away, we decided to have sex to relieve our stress. However, my husband said ‘Rabbit Chad Mode activated’, starting growling, and went wild having sex with me. Admittedly, it was some of the best and most experimental sex I’ve ever had, but I’m worried that something might be going on with my husband. Any advice?

>> No.53992247 [DELETED] 
File: 296 KB, 1280x1280, redrabbit14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meet Jerry. He's a 35-year-old man who still lives in his mom's basement. He spends his days browsing 4chan, watching anime, and avoiding sunlight like a vampire. He has no job, no social skills, and no prospects.One day, while on a rare trip outside to buy some tendies, Jerry encounters a stray cat. The cat meows at him, and Jerry's heart melts. He decides to follow the cat, thinking that maybe it will lead him to a new anime convention or a store that sells waifu pillows.But instead, the cat leads Jerry to a dirty alleyway where he spots an ad for Red Rabbit token. He's never heard of it before, but the cat seems to be nodding in approval, so Jerry decides to take a chance.He goes back to his mom's basement, logs into his Robinhood account, and invests all of his savings in Red Rabbit. To his surprise, the value of the token skyrockets overnight. Jerry becomes an overnight millionaire, and he's ecstatic.He goes on a wild spending spree, buying himself a brand new gaming PC, a life-sized anime figurine, and a bunch of body pillows. He even pays a bunch of camgirls to cosplay as his favorite anime characters.But as the saying goes, money can't buy happiness. Jerry realizes that all the tendies and anime in the world can't fill the void in his heart. He's still a loser living in his mom's basement, and no amount of money can change that.In the end, Jerry realizes that the only way to truly be happy is to accept who he is and try to make the most of his situation. He sells all his expensive toys and goes back to his mom's basement, but this time, he's content. He spends his days browsing 4chan, watching anime, and eating tendies, but now he's also got a ton of cash to burn.

>> No.53992314 [DELETED] 
File: 621 KB, 768x768, redrabbit12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Samantha woke up on the wrong side of the bed, feeling like the universe was out to get her. She couldn't find her car keys, and when she finally did, she got stuck in traffic with a bunch of wankers who had no idea how to drive. She made it to the restaurant to meet her best friend, but realized she left her phone on the table like a dolt. As she was walking home, feeling like a hot mess, she stumbled upon a poster for some new crypto token called Red Rabbit. 'Why not?' she thought, 'I've already had a day from hell.'She invested a few bucks and forgot about it, assuming it was just another internet scam. But a few days later, she got an email saying that her Red Rabbit investment had exploded in value. 'Holy cow, I'm rich!' she exclaimed, feeling like she had just won the lottery. Samantha couldn't believe that her bad luck had finally turned around. She laughed at the universe's futile attempts to bring her down. 'Ha! Nice try, you sneaky devil,' she chuckled, feeling like a badass.She realized that sometimes, life can be a real pain in the arse, but taking a chance can pay off big time. 'Who knows what kind of other ridiculous opportunities are out there,' she mused, feeling like the world was her oyster.Samantha happily went on to spend her newfound riches on frivolous stuff like unicorn slippers and a pink flamingo pool float. She may have had a rough day, but she came out on top, and that's all that really matters, isn't it?

>> No.53992337 [DELETED] 
File: 309 KB, 602x580, redrabbit18.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Red Rabbit Friend Zone is 100% real. The RRFZ is a relationship in which a woman knows a man wants to be romantic partners with her and chooses to lead him on to acquire the benefits of his Red Rabbit wealth without him receiving any benefits that would be associated with a relationship. She will allow him to take her on dating activities and he will definitely pay for everything, with Red Rabbit tokens ofc, as if they’re dating. She keeps him just close enough to yank his chain to keep him producing resources for her. She’ll even get angry if he shows interest in another woman bc this is a threat to her resource. He will see this as a sign that she really wants more and will put up with her BS. Example: My ex was in a sorority and they had a name for guys like this they called the “free lunch rabbit den”. They openly laughed about doing this to guys. This behavior is ethically and morally wrong. Women in this group will now try to personally attack me rather than address this very real and uncomfortable truth...Cue the REEEEEEEEEE!!!! in 3..2..1..

>> No.53992393

>>53992169
Pepepal

>> No.53992463
File: 37 KB, 512x384, processed-0fc18057-60c5-4f8e-9013-7bce188f7305_rPTwmegH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why, Tibetan Cyber Shekels of course, fren

>> No.53992468

why, Tibetan Cyber Shekels of course fren

>> No.53992475

>>53992169
Harmony

>> No.53992476

>>53992169
NTX

>> No.53992536

>>53992187
because if he buys your coin, price go up

>> No.53992539

>>53992169
CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK

>> No.53992563
File: 63 KB, 666x666, 657576575757656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53992169
Plebbit. You can find all links and development progress in one of the repos
>github.com/plebbit/

>> No.53992564

VRA

>> No.53993488

>>53992169
I know of ORE. Sub 4M mc.

>> No.53993506

>>53992169
I know of ORE. Sub 4M mc.

>> No.53993516

>>53992169
QANX

>> No.53993621

>>53992169
There are a lot of undervalued projects probably because no one is shilling them.

>> No.53993693

>>53992169
Jasmy

>> No.53993782

>>53992169
>Coreto (COR)
one of the most underrated shitcoins on this board
they have a unique decentralized reputation system that will be used across the internet
they are in the pre-adoptiin stage and will integrate with the first partners any day
they also have their own reputation based crypto platform. it's still early, but pretty fun to play with
all of this is basically a b2b2c system that uses COR for its economy
once the first bit of adoption kicks in on any level, price wil blow up
screencap this

>> No.53993792

>>53992169
Index, microcap on Coinbase

>> No.53993797

>>53992169
BTC

>> No.53994621
File: 215 KB, 842x842, 9c855850a70b4a8b9d5e5b2578f3aba9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53992536
oh boy, he purchased $200 of my coin oh man oh jeez big mover

>> No.53995231

>>53992169
UTK

>> No.53995244

>>53993797
Low caps are the best

>> No.53995835

>>53992169
Why buy when crypto isn't safe??

>> No.53996087

>>53992169
nfst from ai universe because I spent a considerable amount on these, I just want the bear to go away for a moment to sell with my mind at peace

>> No.53996229

Dogewhale. It buys dog coins to put in a reserve pool and distributes them to holders. When doge floki or shib pump so does dogewhale