[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 426 KB, 200x200, 4EA3E9A1-6A67-4A0C-9C4C-C2BC5EDD98F2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53977922 No.53977922 [Reply] [Original]

New to the thread, apologies in advance if it’s off topic or a disallowed question for the board. Curious if there were common ways apart form crypto that’s recommended to make money online? I just want to make 10k a month to provide for a family one day. Thanks

>> No.53977982

the best way to make money online is to go to google for a real job you lazy fuck

>> No.53978136
File: 147 KB, 600x600, OpenBet7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I already told you I am the authority figure ITT. Picture your entire Funko Pop collection coming to life like Toy Story and telling you to clean your room deadbeat. Yeah I'm your mom and dad in steroids pal and I'm telling you buy OpenBetAI (ticker OPENBET) its blasphemy I know but if I have to commit blasphemy to stop my penis mutating from 5G radiation exposure I will do it. PD sent me a free OpenBetAI brand 5G radiation johnson guard because I completed a hackathon. This is serious anons hype is the devil's plaything..................https://openbetai.io

>> No.53978689
File: 65 KB, 225x225, OpenBet4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My daughter is dating a douche-bag I don't know where I messed up, I thought I taught her well on what to look for in a man. The guy just showed up at my house and starting rambling on about how DCAing 30 dollars in 4 months into OpenBetAI helped him understand finance and geopolitics. I told him he was completely oblivious about being in a ponzi, this only unchained what I believed to be a cocaine induced speech saying that OpenBetAI was going to be the next Bitcoin and he was going to moon while buying lambos for his friends because he was no Bitch-ass paperhands I'm a bank executive, so you can only imagine what a nightmare this is for me. Don't know what the point of this post is, is not like my daughter is going to stop dating that idiot anyways. I'm scared about my daughter's future.................https://openbetai.io