[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 83 KB, 1200x799, Jerome Powell.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53954511 No.53954511 [Reply] [Original]

Anon, you DO understand that he's going to continue to aggressively raise rates and WANTS to crash the economy and markets into the ground because that's the only move left on the chessboard, right?

He's basically slowly boiling the frog without saying anything concrete in order to prevent panic.

It's really that simple. Everything else is cope. I hope you have cash on the sidelines. It's going to get ugly but there will be many opportunities along the way.

>> No.53954540

>>53954511
>hope you have cash on the sidelines
The vast majority of the market is sidelined right now. Almost everyone is quite literally trying to time the market right now to buy the exact bottom.

You are not special

>> No.53954658
File: 48 KB, 720x691, batoszblog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53954511
Anon you do understand "NEVER SELLING"?
Looks like not.

>> No.53954687
File: 73 KB, 1466x868, btcsingularity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53954511
I unironically agree, but I'm all in crypto right now and I know that the upside is much bigger than the downside, this faggot will have to pivot at some point, he's lucky we have low unemployment due to demographics, otherwise he would already be lowerin rates,
the jews will try to shake both sides (cash holders and asset holders) out, all you have to do is stop paying attention if you're in assets and wait for the bounce whether it's in 2 months or in a year, long term FIAT absoutely IS going to 0, there is no way around it, they can pretent like they're bringing back the credibility but you don't have to be an eistein ro realize that the printing press isn't stopping ever,