[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 150 KB, 608x559, 1677998884409120.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53942125 No.53942125 [Reply] [Original]

>Bonds falling are a sign or far greater recession to come. Unironically, two more months would probably be more accurate than most would come to believe. The economy has been held together by trillions in new liquidity dollars and FED fuckery and metal manipulation. A depression is almost upon us. Stack metals and physical assets, get out of all stocks unless they're of metals or metal producing companies. We silver spes are partly to blame for causing a silver squeeze, one variable leading to this result.

>> No.53942133

I’m buying the dip

>> No.53942156

>>53942133
i have 20x shorts out

>> No.53942184

Reverse h+s could form if (they) poomp it

>> No.53942231

>>53942125
This is bullish, the money is flowing from bonds back into tech stocks and crypto. October 2022 was the generational bottom, accumulate Chainlink now. Bobos are fuckin morons.

>> No.53942232

>>53942125
why cant they just let me pay my student loans early. why do i have to slave away for another 20 years. my organs and back hurt. i cant do this anymore

>> No.53942251
File: 287 KB, 785x847, 1548202111568.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942231
>back into tech stocks and crypto
Nobody want your worthless ponzi digibags. Even the most gulible tards woke up to your shitcoin scams, this is why no matter how hard whales are trying to pump and generate fake hype on social media, nobody is taking the bait. You and your bags are now married forever.

>> No.53942261

>>53942125
It’s weird because I thought everything would break with rates this high but it just keeps going. Clown world is wild I think it’s going to surprise all of us imagine rates at 20% and everything’s still rushing forward like a runaway train

>> No.53942272

>>53942261
Tech layoffs are just getting started. We should hit 5% unemployment by the end of the year plus the housing market crashing but I don’t see the end of the world. It won’t be a hard landing unless NATO drags us into a war

>> No.53942280

>>53942272
I wanna see debt defaults, I wanna see mortgages crippling people and everyone selling their McMansions for a loss

>> No.53942286

>>53942251
I hold Chainlink, the most important asset in human history. I am NEVER selling no matter how much you Bulgarians try to demoralize me.

>> No.53942294

>>53942286
Wtf is with you stinky linkies, why do you think so highly of link

>> No.53942295

>>53942261
>imagine rates at 20% and everything’s still rushing forward like a runaway train
this happened before, in the early 80s, but it was only possible because of American global primacy.
In the emerging multipolar world, Weimerica won't be able to export its inflation anymore.

>> No.53942301

>>53942294
>Why is the asset that enables ionization of literally every security and derivative so important.
Chainlink will secure over a quadrillion in value, it's the most important invention since the internet.

>> No.53942304

>>53942125
>get out of all stocks
nty
that is why prices are down as it is

>> No.53942306

>>53942301
>>53942294
Tokenization not ionization*

>> No.53942307

>>53942261
Gov backed debt used to be the safest bet, but now it's treated as radioactive shit. No matter how high the coupons rates, nobody is touching it.
And it's not like there are other options to currently park your money in, everything else have been sharting the bed since the QT started..
Something very, very wrong is happening. Why are foreign actors refusing to buy US T-bonds? Even the short maturity ones..
Are they expecting the USD to implode in less than 2 years?

>> No.53942313

>>53942280
I only wish to see boomers suffer

>> No.53942314

>>53942307
Why would I buy a bond that gives a negative return vs inflation when I could buy tech stocks and outperform? There will be no recession, inflation is a nothingburger, the economy is the strongest it's ever been, the job market is the strongest ever.

>> No.53942320
File: 46 KB, 720x700, 1641528849630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942314
>I could buy tech stocks and outperform?
This overperformance you talk about, is it in the room with us right now?

>> No.53942331

>>53942320
We're 14 months into your big gay crash and SPX is down 15% from all time highs, we'll hit a new ATH in the next few months.

>> No.53942341
File: 433 KB, 1508x2639, chainlink backing every jewish scam under the sun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942286
>I am NEVER selling
Not selling wont suffice, Sir Gay promised you the mother of all dumps first half of this year. It seems each time i'm refreshing livecoinwatch, the links' circulating supply increased another million kek.
Stay strong fren, just half a billion linkies left to slurp and he won't be able to dump on you any more!

Nice promotion of cats' NFTs today btw. Definitely something a future Google-tier company would do.

>> No.53942346

>>53942341
You Bulgarian trannies are relentless, still not selling though.

>> No.53942348
File: 61 KB, 784x666, venezuela stonks.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942331
Not all crashes have lines going down anon, that's something ppl need to be reminded every once in a while.

>> No.53942359

>>53942348
We're not getting hyperinflation either, we're getting a return to 4% inflation which is the Fed's new no landing target. The golden bullrun already started.

>> No.53942386

>>53942346
Not even fudding chainlink in particular. Tbf, if i was given 100k and was forced at gun point to spend it in shitcoins, i'd probably put it all in link. It's the only "fundamental project" with a decent narrative and a clear objective. It's simply that anything seems better than shitcoins to me, beside maybe stocks, who are the OG shitcoins but even more jewed.
If shitcoins are anything more than a mirage, then chainlink probably will be the big winner. Anything else look so pueril and straight up scammy.

>> No.53942447
File: 42 KB, 1024x616, CC loans.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942359
>4% inflation
I mean, if they continue to cheat the numbers à la bolshevik even more every day, then yes, "4%" is achievable. Too bad everybody will feel this "4%" translate in 25% in their wallets.

And where do the money will come from for your bullrun. Few stats for you about 2023 :
>household savings never have been this low (below 2%). Ever.
>consumption loans never have been this high. Ever.
>the Fed never rose the IR this fast before. Ever. All while selling their AUM (assets under management) at a pace never before seen
>nobody is buying our bonds, no matter how high the coupons rates are
>3+ months delays on mortgages payments are through the roof
>tech firing a third of their workforce and go full skelly in order to survive without free monies
>inflated RE is a quarter of our GDP, and never the sales dropped this violently MoM, ever.

So please, entertain me, where will be the money to ignite your legendary bullrun if everybody is fucking broken, barely manage to pay back their loans and have zero savings left?

>> No.53942456 [DELETED] 
File: 621 KB, 768x768, redrabbit12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Samantha woke up on the wrong side of the bed, feeling like the universe was out to get her. She couldn't find her car keys, and when she finally did, she got stuck in traffic with a bunch of wankers who had no idea how to drive. She made it to the restaurant to meet her best friend, but realized she left her phone on the table like a dolt. As she was walking home, feeling like a hot mess, she stumbled upon a poster for some new crypto token called Red Rabbit. 'Why not?' she thought, 'I've already had a day from hell.'She invested a few bucks and forgot about it, assuming it was just another internet scam. But a few days later, she got an email saying that her Red Rabbit investment had exploded in value. 'Holy cow, I'm rich!' she exclaimed, feeling like she had just won the lottery. Samantha couldn't believe that her bad luck had finally turned around. She laughed at the universe's futile attempts to bring her down. 'Ha! Nice try, you sneaky devil,' she chuckled, feeling like a badass.She realized that sometimes, life can be a real pain in the arse, but taking a chance can pay off big time. 'Who knows what kind of other ridiculous opportunities are out there,' she mused, feeling like the world was her oyster.Samantha happily went on to spend her newfound riches on frivolous stuff like unicorn slippers and a pink flamingo pool float. She may have had a rough day, but she came out on top, and that's all that really matters, isn't it?

>> No.53942467

>>53942447
The government will 100% definitely try to print its way out of the mess.
It will ultimately fail, but in the meantime, stonks will go up.

>> No.53942470

>>53942307
>Why are foreign actors refusing to buy US T-bonds?
Russia tries supplying gas to Europe, gets absolutely ass blasted, size all assets abroad, make every effort to destroy ruble. And now.... buy my baggies? America doesn't realise how lucky it is cheyna man doesn't pull all their investment, I mean... look at it from their perspective, it's not exactly a safe bet leaving it there

>> No.53942500

>>53942467
>The government will 100% definitely try to print its way out of the mess.
Exactly. It's their only option left, and it's what all governments who had to chose between deflation and hyperinflation ended up doing. Without exception. It's always better in term of optics to have a nation of starving trillionaires than starving poorfags.
>It will ultimately fail, but in the meantime, stonks will go up
Yes, that's what i tried to illustrate to anon while sharing the pic of venezulea's stock market : it's not because the line is going parabolic that it will make you any richer if your only medium of exchange is losing all it's value in the meantime.

>> No.53942576
File: 561 KB, 1185x693, china semiconductors war biden.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942470
It's been a while Russia and China are reducing their exposition to US securities, since half a decade it have been our vassal states duty, mainly the EU lapdogs and Japan. Basically all the countries we "freed up" while landing our military bases to "protect them" after WW2.
But even them seems like they don't feel like buying any more. What's weird is, they have zero saying in the matter normally, they all are our puppets abiding to everything we order them to do.
So me think the US is being sabotaged from within (captain obvious), but more importantly : our kikes overlords are leaving the ship to install their new HQ in HK, and are using their infamous scorched earth tactic on us. To avoid any possible retaliation from their previous host, they will destroy us economically until we aren't more threatening than Liberia or Tanzania. It's operation : speedrun the fall of the USD, and it started with the scamdemic BRRR printings, then the Afghanistan debacle, then the fake ass sanctions/SWIFT ban (conveniently 3 weeks after Russia finished their own alternative to SWIFT), then the import bans on China, etc etc... They are burning all bridge.

>> No.53942581

>>53942125
Bonds are selling off because the Fed & other central banks are way behind in fighting inflation and interest rates need to go a lot higher and for a longer period of time. We might catch a break when the market prices in the Fed's terminal rate at 6%.
Not a good time for any risk assets: stocks, precious metals, crypto. The real selloff is ahead. Close to 70% of companies are lowering their future earnings projections to the point of negative earnings growth. When the happens the market is going down.

>> No.53942636
File: 2.09 MB, 640x360, dancing_t_handle_in_zero_g.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942581
>interest rates need to go a lot higher and for a longer period of time
It's not possible. Not with 31T of national (((debts))). Each +1% in IR translate into a $300 billions bill to pay per annum to bond holders. At 4.75% it's already 1.42T we will have to shell for 2023.
What's the goal exactly? Having 100% of our budget sunk into the payment of the interests on our debt?

>Not a good time for any risk assets: stocks, precious metals, crypto.
Why mix up precious metals with digitrash? They are the absolute antithesis of risky assets... An initial sell off to deleverage some positions is to be expected, but it always bounce back super hard after. And this sell off only concern paper gold and silver, since that's what is being held by institutions. If anything it will make the crack between physical and paper gold even more obvious. Considering the paper:physical ratio held are 114:1 for gold and 243:1 for silver, this might be funny to watch.
If anything, PMs is the only reasonable move.

>> No.53942639

>>53942314
You live in a fantasy world. You’re definitely a Biden voter too kek

>> No.53942664

>>53942576
wow Ivan from California oblast so smart real american yes

>> No.53942679 [DELETED] 
File: 169 KB, 419x543, redrabbit1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Red Rabbit token. Its future applications are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of computing and economics most of its possible functions will go over a typical investor’s head. There’s also Sitoshis’s free market outlook, which is deftly woven into his creation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Robert Malthus, for instance.The shills understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise that it is not just speculation - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Red Rabbit token truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Jacobs’s brilliant programming method. Blockchain, which itself is a cryptic reference to Haber and Stornetta's Merkle trees. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as our lord and savior's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Red Rabbit token tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>> No.53942683
File: 776 KB, 816x1686, Screenshots_2023-03-03-20-07-08.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942272
They don't release real unemployment numbers anymore
If we were to count real unemployment we should already be at around 20% unemployment

But we could be at 100% unemployment and the system would continue to chug on because everything is fake fiat and zombie corporations

>> No.53942702

>>53942683
Remember back during the lockdowns and only "essential workers" were allowed to go to work and nobody ever felt a difference?
Pretty sure only 15% of ppl could work and we wouldn't be able to tell. Like, remove all the women from the workforce and i guarantee you everything will be the same, even more efficient cutting through all the paper pushing bullcrap.

>> No.53942713

>>53942664
>le ebil zigger
too bad for you, i'm a frog, but i love to larp as a mutt since i know better about your own country and it's cogs than the vast majority of you. It feels more realist this way.

>> No.53942737

>>53942636
The Fed Funds Rate is already near 5% and they're jawboning their way up to a .50 increase in March. So getting to a 6% terminal rate is definitely in the cards, the market is pricing in a terminal rate over 5% currently. They are way behind the curve in fighting inflation and it looks like another move up in inflation is under way. The price of energy is the wild card. The Fed can't do anything to tame inflation with this low unemployment rate (wage pressure) and quarterly GDP in the 3's.

The debt burden isn't that big a problem when you realize the taxes they bring in from these securities. It's a lot of revenue. Most of the US debt is in short term <2 years zero coupons. If the debt was all 10-30 years than the coupons would have more of an impact. The Fed already owns 8 trillion + of the curve and returns a big percentage to the Treasury as profits. They're the best hedge fund on earth.

Precious metals trade inversely with real rates. If real rates are increasing you don't want to be anywhere near precious metals.

https://www.cmegroup.com/markets/interest-rates/cme-fedwatch-tool.html

>> No.53942762

>>53942639
Biden and Zelensky are unironically based.

>> No.53942779

money moving out of bonds is bullish you morons
>bonds pay less yield
>money goes away from bonds into assets

>> No.53942799

>>53942737
>Precious metals trade inversely with real rates
It was true up until 2020. Now it's all over the place, there isn't a single reliable indicator trading in tandem or against PMs since the scamdemic started. To me it only says one thing : they are doing anything they can to keep PMs as low as possible so it can't be a reliable performance indicator against fiat currencies. But i'm a boomer rocker so i'm preaching for my church here.

>> No.53942804

I bet 99% of anons here dont even understand bonds and why OPs chart looks the way it does kek

>> No.53943000
File: 98 KB, 800x921, FqS_p7_WwAQjvbY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942804
>I bet 99% of anons here dont even understand bonds and why OPs chart looks the way it does kek

Better chart?

>> No.53943023

> we silver apes

Nahhh

>> No.53943064

>>53942125
There is no bond market. This might sound strange given that the bond market is the largest market in the world, but there is no market for bonds in the sense of organic buyer and sellers. Paradoxically, there is also a bond shortage.
Let me explain: bonds are the basis of global liquidity. What a bond market would involve would be voluntary buyers who are matched with governments (sellers) at some reasonable interest rate. In reality, bonds are used as collateral for money-creation. The Fed is rugging a portion of the bond market by raising yields, thus there are no organic buyers for government bonds. However, bonds are still needed, mechanically, thus other governments are buying them to keep their price stable on the long end, i.e. for long-term bonds. If their price (1/yield) went down, only a much smaller amount of money could be created on the basis of using them a collateral, thus money would suddenly disappear, and the entire system would rug. Governments aren't buying them because they're a good investment, though, since the de facto policy is keeping nominal rates low. If it were possible, governments would escape into gold. Add to that that primary dealers are constrained from buying an unlimited bonds, and you have a situation where the Fed is trying to sell bonds, yet where spiking bond yields threaten to ruin the global economy by makings its links snap. They basically have huge forces of deflation (financial system collapse) and inflation (keeping yields below inflation), and they're trying to keep the system stable while they operate. It can be done, you can walk on a tightrope, but it gets more difficult with time. As long as neither one of these forces wins, you get steady prices, but their pulls are becoming more violent, which shows up as volatility.
The likely end result isn't prices going in a certain direction, which we can't know, but liquidity disappearing due to usage disappearing.

>> No.53943328

>>53942702
>Remember back during the lockdowns and only "essential workers" were allowed to go to work and nobody ever felt a difference?
The absolutely critical vital infrastructure shelfie wagies, on a pittance more than a janny.

I member.

And yes, you're right about the rest. The financial Times released and early estimate that approximately 45% of jobs appeared to be pointless as the coof hit. I'm guessing they've based that on general market output versus people at home.

The percentage sounds about right though. Possibly some more. It's literally larpageddon in terms of the token distribution now. I've given up bothering and have just gone for distancing myself from it as much as possible. I will also happily absorb gibs fank u.

>> No.53943340

>>53942713
>i'm a frog
You'll have shattered his world view of thinking everyone in sophistication euro land secretly loves Americans and wants to welcome them with open arms for saving their asses time and time again, not tampering with the gas supply and risking world war 3.

Bong land, obba

>> No.53943385

>>53943000
what does it mean?

>> No.53943479 [DELETED] 
File: 337 KB, 1535x795, redrabbit5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My daughter is dating a douche-bag I don't know where I messed up, I thought I taught her well on what to look for in a man. The guy just showed up at my house and starting rambling on about how DCAing 30 dollars in 4 months into Red Rabbit helped him understand finance and geopolitics. I told him he was completely oblivious about being in a ponzi, this only unchained a what I believed to be a cocaine induced speech saying that Red Rabbit was going to be the next Bitcoin and he was going to moon while buying lambos for his friends because he was no Bitch-ass paperhands I'm a bank executive, so you can only imagine what a nightmare this is for me. Don't know what the point of this post is, is not like my daughter is going to stop dating that idiot anyways. I'm scared about my daughter's future.

>> No.53943514

>>53943064
>escape into gold

Wait.. what would happen if the US Government was forced to escape into.. Bitcoin

>> No.53943528

>>53942125
Bitfinex and Tether bought all the bonds while everyone was screaming "COMMERCIAL PAPER" - now they're dumping the bonds to ready the pump to BTC.

>> No.53943862

>>53942125
Two more months

>> No.53943876

>>53942125
>>53942261
Mayyyyyyybe the extreme money printing has something to do with it not reacting the normal way
>>53942307
Not buying your ((dollar))
>>53942307
>Why are foreign actors refusing to buy US T-bonds?
Mayyyyyyyyyybe because they just stole all russian bonds and now the usa is not trustworthy

>> No.53943901

>>53942470
Especially since the usa can just steal it like they did with russian
>>53942576
Your pic is a ridiculous mm propadaganda doom clickbait for two more weeks monkeys
Your theory is way too wild aswell. They are just failing. No host switching. The USA proxie countries do everything the USA wants on the foreign area but financially they always did they own

>> No.53943905
File: 144 KB, 700x754, 1676755579223301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942307
Very comfy.

I refuse to ascribe reality to that which is not real, and thus I refuse to ascribe reality to the value of the United States Dollar. It matters not to me whether one other mind or a million other minds ascribe reality to that which is un-real. I refuse to ascribe reality to the value of the USD because to believe in its value is to participate in a collective hallucination.

Only God can create reality and value using nothing but The Word. The Fed has no such power. Its grasping for this power is the original sin of our economic system, and judgement day has already passed.

>> No.53943910

>>53942576
>It's been a while Russia and China are reducing their exposition to US securities
They just bought US agency notes instead

>> No.53943925

>>53943023
This. We are in the internet, the biggest hype and scam machine in human history.
Also: money supply will shrink to 1970 levels until depopulation is accomplished.

>> No.53943928

The real shitshow will start when *normies* are forced to escape to precious metals. The smart ones are already doing so.
Biz gonna be priced out soon.
Buy energy commodities too, oil obviously.

>> No.53943935
File: 426 KB, 1000x1000, 1675853866965266.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942713
you're a moroccan aren't you

>> No.53943942

>>53943905
the snake sits upon the throne idly

>> No.53943980

>>53942779
Yields rise as they are sold since noone wnats to buy junk debt

>> No.53943987
File: 133 KB, 612x600, 1676869981056775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53943942
We now enter the Age of Aquarius, and the towers built by the Men of Violence begin to crumble around us.

The Men of Violence have delegated resources in our world since the agricultural revolution. They no longer have the motivation, energy or technical competence to perform the task today. Their privileged role (which has aways been occupied by some sect of every human civilization) will fall to a new kind of man now. I can assure you that those who sit on the new thrones will not be idle.

He who does not work shall receive NOTHING from me.

>> No.53943993
File: 65 KB, 972x776, 1605531786514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942125
>Unironically
Okay, but what if we consider the ironic case?

>> No.53943995

>>53943987
rise of the beta male congrats xer

>> No.53944001

>>53942125
Well that and sky-high demand across the board, and cratering unemployment.

>> No.53944011

>>53942261
I think it’s more like we’ll find out that raising rates past a certain point will result in the law of diminishing returns with regards to affecting inflation.

Companies that need to borrow money to survive will go under. Companies that are resilient will survive.

We’ll come out of this with a leaner economy. I wouldn’t want to work in tech right now

>> No.53944027

>>53942125
>Greek debt default
>Deutsche Bank
>Catalonian independence
>BREXIT
>Evergrande
>Credit Suisse
and now the laest memberberry
>muh bond yields
absolute fucking nothingburger like the rest of them

>> No.53944032

>>53942232
your debt is another mensch's passive income.
why would you steal from that mensch?
i mean, he risked his capital for you to go to college, didn't he?

>> No.53944040

>>53942125
RETARD ALERT!!!!
The goyim let others tell them what to do with their own bodies in 2020. What makes any of you retarded queers think that the goyim are suddenly going to revolt. The system will continue just as it has time after time.

>> No.53944064

>>53942314
A bond is a guaranteed investment, say the coupon rate is 5%, you will be making 5% annually for the duration of the bond.
In tech there is a risk, it's not a certainty that NASDQ would do 5% annually.
Inflation doesn't matter in this context, if your ROI come from stocks, bonds or crypto, only the % ROI matters.

>> No.53944066

>>53942762
You are unironically jewish/retarded

>> No.53944073

>>53943995
The meek shall inherit the earth.

"Beta". You imagine that there will be some distinction between the base functionaries of the old system and the new. How does one designate the zombie hoards of bureaucrats and administrators who see to the functions of the actual societal and political machines that the Men of Violence control? These rude mechanicals are low energy and low intellect men and women, and they always have been. They were "beta" in our parents' world.

It is the people at the top of a social pyramid whose energy flows down to the rest. The Men of Violence lurch out the last days of their tenure in that position today. The new delegators of resources began taking their places in the early 2000s as they created somethings from nothings using their minds in the early days of the web. More have been joining their ranks for two decades now. The last and newest members will now take their seats at the table as streams of data become commodified and the liquidations of the Violent Men begin. The masses will realize that the Violent Men have nothing to offer them anymore; The Carrot will replace The Stick.

I read a poem once where a rat became the unit of currency. It described the world our parents lived in.

>> No.53944100

>>53942261
That's what is needled

>> No.53944105

>>53943987
>>53943995
>men of violence
Replaced by
>men of deception using men of violence to protect them
That’s not a revolution, it’s more of the same shit that’s been going on since at least the early age of pisces. The coming revolution will be spiritual one, separating men from automatons and demons

>> No.53944114

Just when I start coming to /smg/ to see what Rocker suggests, he gets doxxed and, instead of owning that doxxer's bussy, goes off grid??
There are only 2 reasons this could have happened.
Rocker is trying to take less responsibility at work, and doesn't want to show he's capable.
Rocker was about to get caught up in the rabbinical past-time of civil court for Non-Disclosure Non-Compete, and wisely shuffled his cards to confound the prosecution.

That or he finally made it on that K thing that went 2x.

>> No.53944124

>>53942500
Yes. Communists will rig every election from now on. We’d be lucky to get Kenya’s economy now. More likely Angola’s.

>> No.53944154

>>53942799
Sounds like the same shit Linkies say

>> No.53944297
File: 1.25 MB, 1640x2000, Portrait-of-John-Donne-NPG-mw111844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53944105
Friend, you've misunderstood. We're exiting Pisces; we're moving past the world of Hesiod's brazen age, in which the strongest and most effective takers of resources were the leaders of men. Like apes, we organized ourselves into tribes with these people at the helm so they could use their energies to best protect our tribes from other tribes.These men, who have led us right up to this present day, ARE demons and automatons -- they are by nature exploiters, coercers, TAKERS of value. They are delegators of value at best and destroyers of value at worst.

They are not creators of value. That designation, and the leadership role it inherently implies, is reserved for the Men of Aquarius. These are men who, using the creative power of the individual mind and spirit (qualities which bring us closer to the divine) brought value into existence where there was none before and became Sovereign as a result. Their participation in the act of value CREATION sets them apart from the men of Pisces who are value DISTRIBUTERS at best and DESTROYERS at worst; the act of value creation participates in the divine.

The shift of the seat of power from Governments (Kings, militaries, central banks) (exploiters) to free individuals (creators) IS the movement from Pisces to Aquarius. It is the movement from rule by automatons/demons to rule of men, exactly as you say. Of course it is spiritual. All wealth creation events are spiritual.

>> No.53944345

>>53942272
>5% unemployment
cause techies won't into trucking/nursing/machining, or solar insulation, or hvac, or anything remotely in demand.

>> No.53944456

>>53942447
>you can't trust those government numbers, but you can definitely trust THESE government numbers
have you once considered that the reason they're pumping out all these comically scary charts is to manipulate you rather than inform you? if not you should

>> No.53944620
File: 170 KB, 326x281, 5985B1BC-D388-4116-B8D9-64ABF753B173.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53944064
>guaranteed

>> No.53944626

>>53942272
>NATO drags us into a war
Meds now

>> No.53944754

>>53944297
>>53944073
>>53943987
>>53943905
What do you foresee happening to crypto over the short, mid and long term?

Do you think crypto will play a part in this new Aquarius age?

>> No.53944815
File: 62 KB, 464x678, happy merchant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53944626

>> No.53944872

>>53942272
>tech layoffs
They were hiring new people at the same time

>> No.53944876
File: 260 KB, 680x680, 1677784498750168.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942359
the absolute state of linknigger bagnigger holders

>> No.53944891

>>53942125
Question: if bonds have to fully pay out what you put in at maturity, plus interest/yield, does anybody holding bonds actually lose money so long as they dont flip it for realized loss? Just hold until maturity and you get your money back, right? So really they didnt lose anything (unless they sold)?

>> No.53944931

>>53944891
Default risk still exists depending on the kind of bond you purchased. And then there is the risk of unexpected inflation if you purchased nominal bonds.

>> No.53944972

>>53944931
Thanks anon. Are these world wide corporate bonds in the OP or world wide government bonds (or both)?

>> No.53944975
File: 160 KB, 1200x900, boss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942125
>buy government bonds
>US government works for me now

>> No.53945083

>>53944754

Fiat money has lost its narrative quality -- all fiat wealth and fiat-denominated wealth simply exists for its own sake now. It's self referential; it MEANS nothing. Those who create it give it to themselves first, and the economy as we observe it is a record of these entities passing fiat and its derivatives around amongst themselves. It MEANS nothing to real people. It's an illusion.

The *meaninglessness* of these currencies has made our world meaningless. Look at how this process accelerated following 2008. Consider the cultural shifts that accompanied artificially low interest rates. The meaninglessness of a culture is directly proportional to the meaninglessness of its unit of account. When billions of people exchange the meaningful (their time/their energy) for the meaningless (fiat currencies), the real world itself ceases to mean anything. We see this all around us, exactly in accordance with what we expect as Pisces is eclipsed by Aquarius.

Demons and automatons. Are these not words best suited to describe the kind of person all of us mock here? Have you noticed a greater amount of these types creeping into your world since 2008? What do you think it MEANS?

There are now new currencies that are valuable precisely because they have narrative qualities. Do you think it's a coincidence that these currencies, which MEAN something, have emerged at this very civilizational moment?

Everything is connected; everything is one; energy is the currency of the universe and of nature. And data is refined energy -- it is the energy you and I emit passively as we move through the world. How could any intrinsically meaningless unit of account EVER compete with currencies backed by pure energy or pure data? There isn't even a question at this point. It's already over for those who seek control over our lives. It ended the moment we achieved digital access to markets. The rest is now the conclusion of a pageant that we are forced to sit through.

>> No.53945103 [DELETED] 

>>53942307
Don't care. I'm feeling cozy sitting all in on short term bonds

>> No.53945111 [DELETED] 

>>53942307
The price of bills has to do with fed funds rate not so much speculation by investors.

>> No.53945138

>>53944891
Depends if you're speculating bond prices on a stock exchange or if you're buying an actual yield bearing bond instrument from a bank or Treasury.

>> No.53945145
File: 33 KB, 475x475, 0cc95083-baaa-42ae-b735-2c7cc2538e45-damn-daniel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53945083
damnn daniel
ty

>> No.53945146
File: 38 KB, 339x391, 1671579922460715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How many months of unchanged or higher CPI will it take for the fed to give up fighting inflation?

>> No.53945190

>>53945083
what do you think is causing this shift?
is it because the planets are now in a different position, so they are emiting different frequencies (now becoming more positive?), so the world is in sort of a 'waking up' phase?

what do you think will happen to the people who resist this new energy change?
are we moving from 3d to 5d?
how long do you think this transition will take?
will there be bumps on the way to this new world?

>> No.53945331

>>53945190
I think you can answer those questions on a few different levels, but I'll try to keep it fixed to the material world for a sec here.

Think about the nature of wealth and power in the world of Pisces. In our parents' day, wealth was industrial -- it was scale, physical infrastructure, physical resources. Naturally those best capable of facilitating the creation and protection of such things have been organizations of Violent Men. These entities, (our governments among them -- but also more literal thugs in other parts of the world) use force to facilitate things. They use "The Stick". Naturally, the currencies such a system produces derive their value from the "fiat" -- the "decree", which phrase implies the power of violence necessary to uphold "the decree". Think of all the negative energy that such a system implies, especially in human terms. It's all negativity and violence. Then consider the fact that the largest stakeholders in this system today are the oldest human beings to ever hold sway over the fates of nations. They have no energy. They're basically in diapers. The system makes no sense.

The people who cling most firmly to this system as it collapses will have a bad time; they will come to depend on the generosity of the Aquarian Men for their daily bread. Anyone who depends for their livelihood on a promise from the Violent Men that can never be kept (say a pension, for example) is in for a rude acquaintance with the real world.

We can think about these things in material terms like the above, or in terms of energy (so power) and its liquid nature as it naturally moves from the Pisce-an Men to the Aquarian men. I'm not so sure re 3d or 5d -- though there is a temporal aspect of Data that I find beautiful, because it represents human energy immortalized if stored in certain ways. Those ordinals you see on the BTC blockchain will exist forever. Think about what that MEANS.

>> No.53945371
File: 121 KB, 1024x593, 1677973683991727m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942581
Raising rates above 5% means interest payments actually increase inflation.

Raising taxes to pay those interest even more slows the economy which reduces tax incomes and also increase inflation.

Welcome to Argentina economics

>> No.53945394

>>53945190
Planets, energies, frequencies, waking up/gaining awareness etc -- these things are deeply personal and you will have to find personal meanings for them.

Your reality is subjective; life happens FOR you and not TO you. When you accept and understand this truth, you become able to think about things like value and meaning in real terms. You begin to laugh at the things that the masses around you ascribe meaning and value to, because you start to realize that these things are actually meaningless and lack real value. At that point I think you start to become an Aquarian person. And at that point, you will also start to discover that your own life is very meaningful indeed. We decide what's meaningful and valuable. We do. No one else gets to do it for us.

>> No.53945404

>>53945138
Does buying a bond on a stock exchange give you all your money back in-full at the date of maturity the same way buying bonds directly from the government does?

>> No.53945418
File: 87 KB, 917x1143, 1677810322659023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53945394
Based awakened shattered God

>> No.53945453

>>53945418
Go in peace, fren

>>53945371
And look at the scum on that bill. The image takes its humour from the fact that these people are nothing. They are filth; they are used up husks of human beings who wield only the destructive power of coercion and ultimately death. They and the monies and 'systems' they preside over are gum on my fucking shoe.

WE have the creative power in the new civilization, not them. Everyone in this thread is exercising it right now. We are a civilization that hasn't realized it's a civilization yet.

>> No.53945457

>>53945394
>>53945331
beautiful and well said
do you have any tips/recommendations/suggestions for speeding up this process of 'awakening' to the aquarian age?
are there any actions/activities or ways of 'thinking' we should do, in order to speed up the process?

>> No.53945467

>>53945453
can you give a actionable guide on how to help achieve this new civilization and way of being?

>> No.53945475

>>53945453
are there any books/videos or people you recommend to look into?

>> No.53945497

>>53942251
A Jewish person made this post

>> No.53945537
File: 1.19 MB, 1440x2381, Screenshot_20220422-183646_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942231
I have added this to my collection. I like to collect bear and bulltard takes like this and then post them later. The bears are always right.

>> No.53945554

>>53943064
Bullish for XRP

>> No.53945589
File: 264 KB, 1440x490, Screenshot_20220421-210833_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.53945636

>>53945457
It's a cliche, but it does have to come from within. Maybe some general things would be: slow down, listen to yourself, spend time thinking about your life and actually trying to decide what you really want from the limited time you have on Earth. You may find that the answers to those questions are very far from the pre-packaged answers that powerful market participants are economically incentivized to feed you in their stead. Also don't neglect the connection between body and mind, because both elements of this duality need to be brought into health together.

I'd also say to stay away from algorithms to the greatest extent possible. Algorithims that serve us content on the web are a literal expression of the market value of our attention (so our energy and our data). Those who employ them are generally your economic competitors in the markets of human energy -- be aware of it. Have the thought first, then seek out the content on the web -- don't let another market participant DECIDE which information you consume or where to direct your attention/energy.

>>53945467
Nope, no more than a man in c.1400 could have provided an actionable guide on the movement of his civilization away from city states and towards nation states. But the writing was on the wall at that time, same as it is now. The details almost cease to matter when the big picture becomes clear.

>>53945475
Just read widely. I never really cared about speakers or public figures etc, because most of those guys are just widely read people who are then able to have unique ideas. You'll probably find some good ideas in their talks, but they won't be yours. They won't be personal. I'd rather just read what those guys are reading and have thoughts/reflections of my own that are of necessity intermingled with my own subjective experience of the world. I guess read what we call "primary texts".

TLDR; listen to yourself and don't take things for granted. You'll be OK.

>> No.53945716
File: 11 KB, 376x369, 1677262981760823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53944345

Eat shit tradie. My skills are still very much in demand and will continue to grow inevitably. Your skills will be automated and you WILL live in a government issued pod with bug slop to sustain yourself.

>> No.53945764
File: 796 KB, 3840x2160, uWqpEjr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53944032
IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE OKAY?? AREN'T HUMANS FALLIABLE AND MAKE MISTAkKES?? WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.53945782

>>53945636
Thank you so much anon.
This is really wise advice, I appreciate how you give advice in a neutral manner, not trying to promote or give any particular ideology or method. Instead you try to enable the person and let them find their own paths. You may be one of the wisest anons I've come across on this board.

I truly wish you the best. Thank you again.

>> No.53945794

>>53942125
In a few years time, people will wake up to the fact that the biggest transfer in wealth in history was MBS holders losing their wealth to <3% mortgage holders.

>> No.53945870

>>53943876
>Mayyyyyyyyyybe because they just stole all russian bonds and now the usa is not trustworthy
This. It’s not they they are worried the us will not exist, they are worried that the US will refuse to pay its debts as a punishment for geopolitical actions the US does not like.

>> No.53946323

>>53943385
It means rich fags like Silvergate are turning their baggies over to bankruptcy, but only after cleaning out the coffers

>> No.53946401

Let's pretend I'm a retarded autistic 5 year old with ADHD and AIDS. What does this mean?

>> No.53946536

>>53942232
Anon you can pay off the loan early you just need to give additional money. Contact your loan handler to work it out but most of what you pay each month is for the interest and very little goes to principal, but you can pay extra to directly lower the principal which in turn lowers your payments over time.
TLDR ANON YOU CAN PAY OFF THE STUDENT LOANS EARLY NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU

>> No.53946670

>>53942314
>why would I mitigate most of my loss from inflation when I can risk losing 20% of my nw?

>> No.53946696

>>53945782
I appreciate that. And thank you too, friend -- you incentivized me to sit down and put things into words for a change, because these philosophies tend to just stay in my head for lack of an outlet. All the best and good luck out there.

>> No.53946711

>>53942307
>Something very, very wrong is happening. Why are foreign actors refusing to buy US T-bonds? Even the short maturity ones..
People are sick of America's bullshit. How can you blame them?

>> No.53946719

>>53942231
>the money is flowing from bonds back into tech stocks and crypto.
lol. i doubt it but you do you, champ

>> No.53946730

>>53942261
it's just a delayed reaction
a roaring economy with 20% interest rates is literally impossible

>> No.53946802

>>53942261
We'll be entering the 2030s with a FED funds rate well above (positive) 7% and things will be chugging along nicely.

>> No.53946857

>>53942272
>We should hit 5% unemployment by the end of the year
Unemployment will be lower by year end than it is now. Tech layoffs will continue to be entirely absorbed by record job openings. Many of the tech workers losing their jobs now will also move back to their countries of origin.
The jobs market is literally that strong at the moment.
Employment levels will continue to rise and rise.
>plus the housing market crashing
The last "crash" was a mere 25% correction from ATHs.
Keep us posted when things are lower 20% or more from their ATHs nowadays.

>> No.53946862
File: 128 KB, 1286x596, RRP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942307
On the short end of the curve, rates are high because the fed funds rate is high. Why buy T Bills at a rate much higher than Fed Funds when you can park you money in reverse repo through a money market fund? You wouldn't. Fed controls the short end of the curve.

Can't speak for the long end of the curve. I guess long-term inflation expectations are becoming unanchored?

>> No.53946898

>>53942307
>Gov backed debt used to be the safest bet, but now it's treated as radioactive shit.
No, it's not, you dunce.

>> No.53946937

>>53942125
>Buy metals while yields are rising
Mental illness

>> No.53947015

>>53945083
Bitcoin was created by CIA, enjoy holding imaginary internet money.

>> No.53947122

>>53947015

I'll respond to this only to say that this commonly held belief in The State's omnipotence and omniscience is one of the funniest aspects of clown world/the "mass society" to me.

I think you'll have a lot of soul searching to do in the months and years ahead if it's truly an important part of your worldview, whatever that may be.

>> No.53947162

>>53946857
some housing markets are already -10%

>> No.53947179

>>53946862
Why wouldn't you want a higher rate with a higher coupon payment on those T Bills?

>> No.53947193

>>53942261
The government can't afford bond yields at 5%. The interest payments would be too much

>> No.53947208

>>53947193
this
you know someone doesn't know what they're talking about when they just casually say "yeah interest rates will keep going up forever bro"

>> No.53947284
File: 47 KB, 720x540, Projections-of-net-interest-costs-have-grown-worse-over-the past-year.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53947193
Nothing to see here

>> No.53947360
File: 147 KB, 512x512, 1665133973408782.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942307
>Are they expecting the USD to implode in less than 2 years?
It's actually by September of this year, in commemoration of the jewish post-shemitah Jubilee year. Kind of funny how we're having debt ceiling talks again. Although this time I think they really do make a public debt default just to send the goyim spiraling. It's the back swan nobody is talking about.

>> No.53947411

>>53942576
>our kikes overlords are leaving the ship
They're also buying up all the land in Ukraine.
I agree with pretty much everything else you said. Although the "scorched earth" won't be left scorched. They just need to scorch it first before bringing in the Great Reset. China and Russia are already fast-tracking into it, but the US needs a complete collapse and USD has to go.

>> No.53947561

its not glamourous but you anons are alright, you have about a year to buy into this bond crash... when the soft landing fails your bonds will skyrocket in value and youll get those nice yeilds, especially if you buy a junk bond etf

>> No.53947578

>>53947015
I'm trying to imagine a a more retarded response to his post and cannot.
Even
>peepee poopoo
would have been better by leaps and bounds.

>> No.53947602

>>53947561
>fed pivot
no, anon. We're looking at Argentina-style collapse. No bounce in the debt markets. Bank bail-ins, price caps, and huge civil unrest because of government funding dead (40% of gdp).

>> No.53947609

>>53947561
It will be worth infinite dollars when peoplr can't make debt repayments.

>> No.53948375
File: 2.35 MB, 200x200, ChinkcentXiMcPing.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53947360

>> No.53948401

>>53947561
unless the us government creates more inflation to save itself from bancruptcy

>> No.53948414
File: 1.66 MB, 375x200, two more weeks.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53947561

>> No.53948450

>>53947193
>>53947208
>>53947284
Imagine being this retarded.

>> No.53948461

>>53942636
Cant wait for that to happen to the earth..oh wait space is fake and gay and the earth is flat.

>> No.53948469

>>53944626
> korea
> vietnam
> cuba
> guatamala
> iraq
> afghanistan
> iraq again

did i miss anything?

>> No.53948486
File: 702 KB, 1496x1171, BombBomb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53948469

>> No.53948529

>>53942359
>the Fed's new no landing target
Is this new target in the room with us now?

>> No.53948719
File: 76 KB, 830x2730, 1662577101186147.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53948469
>>53948486
>not a single act of aggression only retaliatory
What did anons mean by this?

>> No.53948737

>>53948719
Have you found Iraqs WMD yet, nigger?

>> No.53948751
File: 91 KB, 932x663, why-setf-works.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942125
They're raising the rates because people have started stacking physical silver, in order to stop everyone from hoarding physical silver and they're willing to go way beyond crashing the economy to achieve that.

>> No.53948762

>>53947162
Zoom out.
These are the markets that went up 300-400% the past decade.
400x-10x=still priced out

>> No.53948808
File: 30 KB, 620x349, 1677960845884225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53948762
Most people bought at the top and are already underwater

>> No.53948822

>>53942231
>money flowing into tech stocks and crypto.

Wow. That stove sure burned me bad last time. I'm gonna touch it again. It's probably not as hot this time.

>> No.53948827

>>53942261
Real rates haven't gone positive ex-post yet

>> No.53948834

>>53942359
You people are insufferable. You will get justice for everything you've done the past three years.

>> No.53948855

>>53944064
Guaranteed loss.

>

>> No.53948881

>>53942125
this means absolutely nothing

>> No.53948901
File: 3.34 MB, 450x506, 1677678129266773.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53945870
Did the US actually refuse to pay any bonds held by Russia? I'd believe it but also kind of don't.

>> No.53949033

>>53942636
Please anon I was looking for this video. Which space mission was it? Where can I see this again?

>> No.53949161

>>53949033
It's called the dzhanibekov effect and it happens in frames of reference with gravitational fields too.
Rotational forces are wacky sometimes. Gyroscopes always scared me.

>> No.53949176

>>53942307
Its not such that they dont want to buy that there isnt a reason to try to front run the fed hiking.

>> No.53949202

>>53942359
Oh look its this idiot again.

>> No.53949804

>>53948901
Didnt they outright steal a whole bunch of russian money?

>> No.53950182

>>53942702
Most people worked through the lockdowns. In the US, unemployment increased to ~15%. That means 85% of people looking for work still were employed. https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_05082020.htm

>> No.53950238

>>53942331
Absolutely delusional. Please do buy tech stocks.

>> No.53950428
File: 86 KB, 528x735, truff.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53950238
inflationistas are the delusional ones

>> No.53950441

>>53949202
>>53950238
>>53948834
>>53948822
>>53948529
Seethe and dilate, nolinkers. I am NEVER selling.

>> No.53950507

>>53945475
He's drawing heavily from The Sovereign Individual, for one.

>> No.53951021

>risk assets: stocks, precious metals, crypto
you got 2 out of 3 right, retard shill

>> No.53951080

>>53950507
Thanks for the recommendation, this is one of my favorite books for thinking about the future we are headed towards.
Balaji Srinivasan is one the brightest and kindest individuals of our time.

>> No.53951237

>>53948901
>>53949804
They outright stole all their bond holdings as i understand it
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/28/us/politics/us-sanctions-russia-central-bank.html
https://qz.com/2135316/the-g-7-froze-all-of-russias-reserve-assets-in-their-countries
Russia was dumping most the years before but was still number three maybe
Basically they stole 500 billion russia had in western currencies
And now they wonder why China wont buy their bag

>> No.53951258

>>53950441
>I am NEVER selling
um, no one's buying, so....

>> No.53951372

>>53951237
Russia started this by launching a criminal war, vatnigger.

>> No.53951415

>>53942231
This is correct. If you think tech isn't going to moon with the introduction of AI you're retarded.

>> No.53952074

>>53951372
the only non criminal wars are started by AMERICA

>> No.53952084

>>53942231
I already have Chainlink and am forbidden from buying more but when the inevitable mass layoffs begin smart contracts will be booming.

>> No.53952943

>>53942286
and nobody gives a fuck pajeet, fuck outta this thread

>> No.53955062
File: 1.24 MB, 751x748, LoMao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942307
>Are they expecting the USD to implode in less than 2 years?

>> No.53955273

>>53945083
>The meaninglessness of a culture is directly proportional to the meaninglessness of its unit of account. When billions of people exchange the meaningful (their time/their energy) for the meaningless (fiat currencies), the real world itself ceases to mean anything.
This is the thing that will destroy the US

>> No.53955396

>>53942576
>But even them seems like they don't feel like buying any more. What's weird is, they have zero saying in the matter normally, they all are our puppets abiding to everything we order them to do.

the most likely global reserve replacement would be the euro, meaning the most likely global CBDC would be euro backed. yuros are absolutely interested in dethroning the dollar

>> No.53955431

>>53955396
lol, Euros lost their chance the second the Ukraine war happened. Russia will probably lose, but Europe has already lost regardless who wins.

>> No.53955447

>>53942251
I remember reading this same cope in 2019 too
you nocoiners are always so predictably gay and salty

>> No.53955476

>>53951415
muh AI meme

>> No.53955586

>>53955476
See you there

>> No.53955660

>>53942261
Inertia.
A massive ship can see the rocks but it takes a lot of time and effort to get it to change course. Even if it has just gouged a hole in its side on said rocks, it will probably continue for another mile or two.

>> No.53955683

>>53945636
This is some very sage information - something I did not expect to read today. Thank you for taking the time to share your wisdom. Please stay healthy, the world needs more people like you.

>> No.53955765
File: 469 KB, 3180x1528, Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 1.29.13 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942737
>They are way behind the curve in fighting inflation
why are you so desperate to push this lie? why is the Fed so desperate to do the same?

>> No.53955811

>>53955586
>>53955476
Machine learning is no AGI, but it has a lot of uses (many of them bad). Regardless of it's long term value, you would be a fool to not see that it is at the very least the next big speculation

I say this as someone who does not believe in the religion of Singularitarism

>> No.53955837

>>53955811
I don't know why everyone keeps thinking AI that isn't general intelligence is somehow worthless and not about to change everything very quickly. Think of the difference between the world before and after the internet.

>> No.53955855

>>53955837
>I don't know why everyone keeps thinking AI that isn't general intelligence is somehow worthless and not about to change everything very quickly
Fully agreed actually. People either expect it to become AGI or think it will be a nothingburger, but these are powerful tools.

>> No.53955854

>>53955837
the internet represented a paradigm shift. the current iteration of AI is merely an increase in the efficiency of the internet, not a paradigm. the paradigm shift will occur when AGI is able to teach us things about reality that humans would have never been able to figure out otherwise.

>> No.53955907

>>53955854
>the paradigm shift will occur when AGI is able to teach us things about reality that humans would have never been able to figure out otherwise.
Normies don't care to ask those questions much less have them answered. The real product comes in the form of Amazon Alexa being able to help your children with their homework. Therapy sessions with an AI bot. Firing 90% of your tech support in India to be replaced with AI bots. Personalized experiences in everything you touch. Windows Cortana that actually responds to natural language. It's a huge shift and it's just the beginning.

>> No.53955948

>>53949161
It's a purely mathematical consequence of eulers equations during torque free rotation

>> No.53956019 [DELETED] 

>>53955907
>Normies don't care to ask those questions much less have them answered.
irrelevant to AGI's development.

the examples you mentioned are not a paradigm shift. it's an increase in efficiency of the internet providing information to humans. useful but not a paradigm shift. AGI on the other hand will push be a step function change in humans understanding of consciousness/reality.

>> No.53956043

>>53955907
>Normies don't care to ask those questions much less have them answered.
irrelevant to AGI's development.

the examples you mentioned are not a paradigm shift. it's an increase in efficiency of the internet providing information to humans. useful? sure. disruptive? sure. but not a paradigm shift. AGI on the other hand will be a step function change in humans understanding of consciousness/reality.

>> No.53956108

>>53942500
you're retarded. They have said they wanna bring it back to 2% when we hit that target it we moon.

>> No.53956125

>>53956043
Nobody
Fucking
Cares
Tech companies are going to make more money than God while you sit around waiting for the general intelligence meme.

>> No.53956168

>>53950428
Wow a corporate prodpaganda!
Sorry I import for a living and my last list of import items had half of them repriced up 15% from last quote.
Truflation shows diminishing margins of corporate scams that have for decades been marking up products literally 3000%.

>> No.53956175

>>53955907
nothing you listed is a "huge shift"

>> No.53956194

>>53956175
>Muh huge shift
There's no huge shift between the first iphone and the current. Just better processing any better screens and better batteries. Doesn't mean it doesn't print infinite money.

>> No.53956217

>>53956194
>>Muh huge shift
I was quoting you you soi guzzler.

>> No.53956247

>>53942125
>This is bad mmmkaaaay...
I remember when /biz wasn't full of brain dead retards like yourself and all the morons agreeing with you.
Enjoy staying poor and being on the wrong side of every trade!

>> No.53956392

>>53956217
It's a huge shift from what was available previously. Your options for tech support were either an if else tree that doesn't help you or getting on the phone with ranjeesh to try and figure your shit out. Now you can have a personalized AI assistant that can even have AI voices to sound like a white man in Vermont. That's a huge shift and you don't need faggy existential revelations about the meaning of life. Normies don't give a fuck and that's not what moves markets. Fucking cum guzzling retards, I swear.

>> No.53956707

>>53950182
work != employment, you daft cunt.

>> No.53956859

>>53944040
This.

>> No.53957507

>>53956392
>dude i can customize the tech support operator like an RPG character!!!!! whoaaaaa!!!
if tech support is the example you default to in response you're proving the naysayers' point

>> No.53958770

>>53951372
Fuck off Hohol/Jew

>> No.53958821

>>53942737
So the fed buys us bonds with money they created out of thin air?
This is nothing different then the government printing money and dumping it
This is no different then a bsc shitcoin dev minting and dumping new tokens?
Why are you bagholding a scamcoin?

>> No.53958920

>>53942251
>up 40% in a month

>> No.53958923

>>53958821
this. crypto's main usecase is to redpill the world about the ponzinomics of the current monetary system. spend enough time in this market and you seen realize that philosophically there's very little separating the USD and FartyCumPeeQueef coin.

>> No.53958960

>>53942125
>>53942231
Why does nobody mention the war and its effects and how things might end up?

>> No.53959688

>>53958960
Because the war and all outcomes are priced in. Ukraine isn't producing anything right now and the west is spending infinite money to fund the proxy war there. So if Russia wins, the only thing that changes is we stop sending money to Ukraine. If they lose, we stop sending money for weapons to Ukraine. It's almost beneficial that they lose.

>> No.53959699

>>53958960
>Why does nobody mention the war and its effects and how things might end up?
Priced in.

>> No.53962008

Bump

>> No.53962017

>>53958960
priced in.

>> No.53962028

>>53958960
because the war is priced in.

>> No.53964590

>>53959688
But who's holding the Ukrainian debt? Who will be holding the bag if their government collapses and there's a sovereign default? Is it...boomer financial institutions who were assured by the state dept that this war would be won?

I sure hope they didn't collateralize those debts, which were backed by the word of the boomer military. That would be a very boomer-like set of market activities all around, wouldn't it?

And what would it mean for the USD? A toppled Ukrainian government with debts that are wiped out changes the medium-long term demand dynamic for that currency, no? And at the exact time when the inevitable 3rd world defaults (all also denominated in USD) are beginning. What does that mean for the demand-side pressure on USD, which needed to be acquired on the markets to service all those loans?

>> No.53964669

>>53948822
>Wow. That stove sure burned me bad last time. I'm gonna touch it again. It's probably not as hot this time.

kek, people actually think stocks and speculation started five years ago instead of five hundred. I don't know what you'd call it but some kind of bias or blinspot that prevents people from thinking about things that took place before they personally became aware of them.

>> No.53965038

>>53944626
>Russia warns it will invade Ukraine if Ukraine continues to go towards NATO
>Ukraine continues
>Russia invades
>Russia warns of nuclear missiles
>????????????
>Russia shoots nuclear missiles
>Russia warns of a World War 3
>??? (Poland does some fuckery with Kaliningrad9
>Russia invades Poland, kicks off WW3

And the media is going to be like "o no how can Putler do something like this? O nooooo we have war again in Europe, how could this ever happen", to ensure cucks are going to be hyped up for the war against a raping Hitler.
For the sake of destruction of the white man

>> No.53965108

>>53948469
you forgot libya, which was 100% a NATO initiative rather than just a united statesian one

>> No.53965752

>>53942125
oh no another huge happening where nothing happens oh no!

>> No.53965762

Bring it on. Misery loves company.

>> No.53965770

>>53942286
>most important asset
>ceo dumps millions of tokens daily
yeah its so important

>> No.53965817

>>53948486
>>53948737
USA #1 cope and seethe nerd

>> No.53965826

arent low bond yields bullish for equities

>> No.53965832

>>53942125
Bullish af. FED will turn the printer and we finna pumperoo.

>> No.53965848

>>53942286
1000 stinkies in my portfolio that I bought for the avg price of 5 american pesos. What am I looking at?

>> No.53965878

>>53965826
yes, lower YIELDS are. OP pic is talking about the price of the outright bonds themselves though, which, like equities, fall when yields move higher.

>> No.53965999

>>53965878
thanks! do you know why bond prices fall when yields go higher? I would think that higher yields would increase demand for bonds? retard here, just asking questions

>> No.53966239

>>53942125
>holger
narcissistic retard with an ig account. so cringe.

>> No.53966523

>>53965878
It's the other way around homie, bond prices falling leads to increasing yields.

>> No.53966886

>>53965999
Yields are inversely proportional to value, same as dividends for stocks. If the bond is worth less, the yield has to be a larger % for the interest payment to be the same dollar amount, and vice versa.

>> No.53967045

>>53965999
A bond is a promise to pay out a certain amount of money over some duration of time. Paying a lower price now for the fixed payment of future money basically is the same as getting higher yield payments on what you loan out by buying the bond.

To put it more technically, the present value of future payments equals the sum of future income discounted by some annual percentage rate. Higher percentage rate = bigger discount = lower price.

>> No.53967114

>>53956392
>thinking AI is not an if else tree
What do you think a "neural network" is? It's literally a decision tree stored in a database that your "AI" references to make a decision. AI is a joke and is only as good as the data its fed, it does not "think" on its own, we have not created consciousness. This tech as existed for decades, but we now have computers and databases that are fast enough and large enough to support it. Settle down with this AI meme, low IQ people like you who think AI is some superior intelligence are going to be like "but muh AI said its true" and follow the globohomo AI's marching orders and walk right into dystopia.
>t. Software Engineer

>> No.53967252

>>53948486
Keep talking and we'll add 10 more in your mother's cunt.

>> No.53967282
File: 174 KB, 1080x1350, 283235121_117908634254276_8853085128335197651_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53967114
You don't know anything and I'm not engaging you. Have a Japanese slut for your troubles.

>> No.53968946

>>53942307
Look at the absolute state of US cities.
Look at the absolute state of US institutions.
Look at the absolute state of US politics.
Look at the absolute state of US corporations.
Would you invest in a nation in the state that the US is currently in? It's a borderline banana republic.

>> No.53969240

>>53942581
>>53942737
Like I said here Sunday night in the above.

"Higher for longer" - Powell today.
Market is pricing in a .50 hike now for March and terminal rate reaching 6 %. Fed is behind the curve and acknowledging it finally.

>> No.53969307

>>53942125
Two more weeks until the Great Recession. This time for sure. We can't we wrong again, can we, antivaxxbros?!

>> No.53969385
File: 44 KB, 832x465, Screenshot 2023-03-07 100648.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53959688
>>53959699
>>53962017
>>53962028
This article from zerohedge resonates with me more.

pic related

>> No.53969673

>>53967114
It's not a decision tree, it's large tensor which you can dot product against a tensor in problem space and get a tensor in solution space. If you assume that reality is linear then for any problem of mapping input tensor x onto output tensor y, there exists a polynomial which performs that mapping. Since we can always rewrite a polynomial as dot product (product of two tensors), there exists a tensor T such that y=T•x will be correct for any valid x. So for example if x represents a picture and y is tensor that says whether the picture is of a dog, then there is a tensor T that can always get the correct y for a valid x. The magic of neural networks is they find an approximation of T during training, and it works whether reality is actually linear or not (linear reality is only required for 100% accuracy).
A decision tree or series of if-else could also do that but I don't know a way to turn a polynomial or tensor into one.

>> No.53970297
File: 244 KB, 580x449, 1657395847818.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942125
>Stack metals and physical assets, get out of all stocks unless they're of metals or metal producing companies.
Your investing advice is to go all-in on one specific class of commodities, huh?

>> No.53970747
File: 126 KB, 750x709, 1450048350527.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942581
if everything is going down and fiat is still inflating losing value then why isn't there some fucking ETF or whatever tracking bread prices or whatever the fuck? I think I know why, the jews wouldn't allow it that's why, fucking scam system, they can crash the markets and the currency at the same time, same with precious metals they can manipulate it with paper gold and silver, unironically how do you escape this infernal jewish trap?
>inb4 food and ammo
I want to mantain purchasing power not become a schizo

>> No.53970878

>>53966523
It's both bro. When the US Treasury issues out new bonds with fat new high yields and coupon rates, the previous round of high yield bonds with the older coupon rates that everybody is already holding fall in value because they are no longer the highest paying bonds on the block. On the flip side, yes, a low demand for bonds in general and the subsequent falling bond prices will increase the yields on said unwanted bonds to drum up more demand for them.

>> No.53971477

The time for raising rates is during the good times when people have money to spare and goods are cheap and plentiful, when times are hard you're supposed to lower interest rates to take the pressure off of the public and incentivise borrowing and spending.
All they're doing now is flushing the toilet after they already shit the bed, Western nations are already in debt up to their necks because of ever expanding welfare states and rampant corruption and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

>> No.53971501

>>53971477
>incentivise borrowing and spending
Wouldn't that make the inflation worse?

>> No.53972356

>>53942301
why is this so hard for people to understand? i mean, i don't think it's a certainty, otherwise I'd literally have my entire net worth in it. But if they accomplish what they're trying to (and they're doing better than i could have possibly hoped so far), then everything you've said is probably an understatement.

>> No.53972392

>>53942804
I havent a fucking clue but I wish I did

>> No.53972400

>>53965038
>Ukraine continues to go towards NATO

>> No.53972418

>>53942467
You say what I believe. That's why I (you) you.

>> No.53972577

>>53971501
The point is to reign in spending when money is plentiful and then open the taps when times are hard so people can afford to get by, this way you keep the budget balanced.
Instead every politician for the past 40 years has kept interest rates low and spent through the good times and the bad so now it's too late to try and apply any sort of monetary policy, the debt and government spending has exceeded the expected growth of the nation so now they're in a debt spiral. They're increasing rates to try and incentivise investors to buy government bonds but the fact still remains that they have no plan to dig themselves out of their hole and no plans to curb spending because they know it would be electoral and potentially literal suicide.

The only path left is financial ruin, this is why they're raiding the coffers before it all comes crashing down in the hopes that they can provide a comfortable life for their people somewhere far away from the public.

>> No.53972716

>>53972577
Ok, makes sense. Thanks anon.

>> No.53973456

>>53948822
I was burned by face melting gains from tech stocks and crypto while you were buying bonds

>> No.53973487

>>53973456
i made money on crypto too
fact is most people got burned and you're delusional if you think everyone is gonna rush into crypto and tech stocks any time soon

>> No.53973523

>>53944345
>or anything remotely in demand.
All those jobs pay like shit, faggot. Nobody's gonna be able to afford a 500k house on a 75k a year nurse's salary.
>inb4 muh six figures
It's low six figures after years of soulless, thankless work, and only if you're lucky and connected.

>> No.53973559

>>53942762
AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.53974361

>>53958923
>FartyCumPeeQueef coin
you know some poo would shill it

>> No.53974410

>>53942762
>based
Nah, Zelensky uses powder cocaine
Now Hunter - there's a man who's based.

>> No.53974450
File: 142 KB, 1241x527, matrix neo hnng.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53955948
>torque free rotation

>> No.53974458
File: 419 KB, 771x790, 1659633498070493.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53942125
>GET OUT OF ALL STOCKS
>proceeds to buy the low

>> No.53974483

>>53942683
>If we were to count real unemployment we should already be at around 20% unemployment
Worse than that. People have been "underemployed" for a long time now.
Oh and if you've given up on finding work legitimately, you're not part of the stats in some countries.

>> No.53974713

>>53942125
>bonds
stfu boomer this is a zoomer board and we trade krypto koins here SAGE ALL FIELDS

>> No.53974988

>>53971477
>>53972577

Checking this beautiful pair of dubs. The universe speaks to us. As I said above, the Age of Aquarius is upon us. The energy and liquidity of the Violent Men of the world of Pisces is beginning to flow towards the Aquarian Men, whose liquidity exists in the forms of energy and data. This is what it means.

>>53943905
>>53943987
>>53944073
>>53944297

>> No.53975721

>>53948719
Yeah i never understood the russian line of thinking. Dont fucking bully your neighbors and maybe they wouldnt want to join nato

>> No.53975745

>>53945537
>The bears are always right.
>BTC above $20k

>> No.53975768

Doesnt matter. USD is protected by the US military. Everything will be fixed when Russia and China are brought to heel.

>> No.53976119

>>53948719
>>53975721
The plan to integrate eastern Europe into nato was done in the 90s you retards
It was always a question on how far russia accepts it not on public opinions

>> No.53976172
File: 574 KB, 1280x720, 1669671670641748.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53974988
Damn, I got concurrent 77's too.

>> No.53976518

>>53947360
I've been thinking the same thing since December. The fact that no one is talking about it confirms the tingle in my nuts is legitimate.

>> No.53976556

>>53951415
Ai is a disruptive technology. It will make all the stupid tech companies worthless. Imagine a world where you can just mimic the software of every tech company with your own AI?

>> No.53976573

>>53942125
thomas lee saying the next two months we should be buying tells me a lot.

>> No.53976580

>>53975768
>USD is protected by the US military.
Refreshing to read a comment like this from an anon who gets it. Yes, force is needed to make fiat work, otherwise good luck getting people to pay denbts to enforce contracts, and good luck making financial contracts, futures, and bonds have teeth and mean anything without a military. A stronger military would simply supplant and override the claims of the inferior one. Just the way it is, anons.

>> No.53976593

>>53942125
Bonds RISE in anticipation of recession. The reason bonds are falling is because of greater expected interest rises due to a recently resurgent inflation.

However, I do believe a recession is coming this year. In August to be precise.

>> No.53976599

>>53948719
>>53975721
It was USA who started this mess when they started a coup in ukraine and overthrew a democratically elected goverment

>> No.53977019

Lol this thread is something like a honeypot for PM, XRP and Link bagholders.

Ppl here said the way to make it is to do opposite of what /biz/ says. I'm tired of fucking everyday /pol/ shit with russian and accelerationist shills posting everyday with "Hyperinflation" and "Great Recession" from their Moscow commieblock.

The reality is that most people are retarded, don't overestimate them. So most probably Fed was feared triggering recession with overly hawkish, but the economy is holding and inflation going down, so seems it was the correct way.

Went all in BTC due to Altcoin/BTC ratio and its historical data.