[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 82 KB, 700x955, 1619562215132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53941722 No.53941722 [Reply] [Original]

I just realized that normies and poojeets consider $500-$1500 a lot of money. I don't use money for anything except eating, paying rent, and gambling. I don't care about cars, women, houses, or any of that shit. I don't share the value that these people have for money.

Why do you people care so much about money? Do you even have a job? If not then why not? Are you lazy or too stupid to make money?

>> No.53941746

I live alone, it costs me $180-200 per utility per month.
Rent is cheap because my family owns the place I'm at which helps, I don't eat because I don't have money so that helps.
I don't work because I'm mentally retarded and sick with infections all the time.
>t. they burst and smell like death and I have to shower three times daily or I smell like a rotten animal.
So yeah about 1k a month expenses not including food or gas.

My depression from my illness makes life miserable and I just want to die most days.

>> No.53941757

>>53941722
you seem like a huge fag desu
not sure if humble-bragging or just being an annoying troll cunt. I have to prescribe suicide for you, Op. You may an hero on cam go ahead

>> No.53941912

>>53941722
Lol, lamo even. Why are you on /biz then?
Head over to Reddit for Brie Larsen's feet where you belong then.
r/BrieLarsonsFeet

>> No.53941928

Its because per capita income you retarded nigger

>> No.53941938

>>53941722
IF YOU DONT HAVE A DEGREE YOU ARE FUCKED IN LIFE
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE EVEN $20/HR
$20/HR = $38,400/YEAR
AFTER TAXES: $30720
$1500/RENT = $18000/YEAR
----
$12720/YEAR REMAINING
$1060/MO FOR
-FOOD
-CAR
-INSURANCE
-PHONE
-INTERNET
-ELECTRICITY
-GAS
-NICOTINE/ALCOHOL/WEED/VIDEOGAMES (YOU WILL NEED BECAUSE YOUR LIFE FUCKING SUCKS)
-WOMEN (YOU CAN ONLY DATE FAT ONES WITH 2+ NEGRO KIDS BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR)
-TRADING LOSSES
>WTF NOBODY HAS $500+ IN THEIR BANKS?????????????

>> No.53941948

and that's why you shouldn't take advice from anyone that isn't confirmed as wealthy (8+ figures) themselves.
there are far too many poors or browns on here and elsewhere not just trying to shill worthless alts but also pretend to know the first thing about making money.

don't forget you're earning wealth not just for you but for your while children. and their white children, and so on. if all you care about is negroid style immediate gratification then wealth isn't for you.

>> No.53941960

>>53941938
I make 160k without one. Suck a dick faggot, sorry you wasted all that money on school

>> No.53942082

>>53941746
https://youtu.be/5LDT-m_6mZ4

>> No.53942095

>>53942082
And you're stealing content, stop it.

>> No.53942609 [DELETED] 
File: 296 KB, 1280x1280, redrabbit14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meet Jerry. He's a 35-year-old man who still lives in his mom's basement. He spends his days browsing 4chan, watching anime, and avoiding sunlight like a vampire. He has no job, no social skills, and no prospects.One day, while on a rare trip outside to buy some tendies, Jerry encounters a stray cat. The cat meows at him, and Jerry's heart melts. He decides to follow the cat, thinking that maybe it will lead him to a new anime convention or a store that sells waifu pillows.But instead, the cat leads Jerry to a dirty alleyway where he spots an ad for Red Rabbit token. He's never heard of it before, but the cat seems to be nodding in approval, so Jerry decides to take a chance.He goes back to his mom's basement, logs into his Robinhood account, and invests all of his savings in Red Rabbit. To his surprise, the value of the token skyrockets overnight. Jerry becomes an overnight millionaire, and he's ecstatic.He goes on a wild spending spree, buying himself a brand new gaming PC, a life-sized anime figurine, and a bunch of body pillows. He even pays a bunch of camgirls to cosplay as his favorite anime characters.But as the saying goes, money can't buy happiness. Jerry realizes that all the tendies and anime in the world can't fill the void in his heart. He's still a loser living in his mom's basement, and no amount of money can change that.In the end, Jerry realizes that the only way to truly be happy is to accept who he is and try to make the most of his situation. He sells all his expensive toys and goes back to his mom's basement, but this time, he's content. He spends his days browsing 4chan, watching anime, and eating tendies, but now he's also got a ton of cash to burn.

>> No.53942641
File: 325 KB, 462x568, 20230305_043653.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53941722
Im lazy as fuck. Im possessed by demons. Pray for me.

>> No.53942818 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 528x216, redrabbit15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like to creep around my home and act like a red rabbit I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-hopping position making nibbling noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different 'trinkets' and put them in my bag while saying stuff like 'i am financially hippity hopped' and laughing maniacally in my bugs bunny voice ('trinkets' can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.

>> No.53942858

>>53941722
>Why do you people care so much about money?
I like the freedom of living in a perpetual state of "fuck you"
>Do you even have a job?
Lol, lmao.
>If not then why not?
I'm smart and good enough at trading that I don't need to.
>Are you lazy or too stupid to make money?
Yes I'm very lazy. I got to six figures at 28 without even really trying. Instead I have over 15,000 hours played on world of warcraft, 5 league of legends accounts with a total 6 million champion mastery, ive played PoE to 36+ challenge points like 6 seasons in a row, I'm ranked diamond in tft. I only actually spend like 20 minutes a day trading. If I actually applied myself and had any drive whatsoever I could have been a millionaire by now. But that's fine, vidya and anime are cool too.

>> No.53942956

>>53941722
I'm too lazy to do onlyfans and too stupid and lazy to really do anything. If I could see the afterlife, I would just rope myself.

>> No.53942991 [DELETED] 
File: 138 KB, 382x225, redrabbit9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do I get my husband to stop going ‘Rabbit Chad Mode’ during sex? TLDR; My husband says ‘Rabbit Chad Mode activated’ when we start to have sex, growls and acts like a caveman, and then says ‘Rabbit Chad Mode off’ when we stop, and then pretends not to remember afterward. I really love my husband and he’s always been great in bed. But recently he’s been acting really weird. So, a couple of days ago, my son went on a rampage through our house and said he was in ‘Rabbit Chad Mode’. We didn’t really know what to do with him, so we sent him to live with my parents so he can go to a special needs school. My husband a really great relationship with our son and loved him more than anything. Naturally, he was upset when he had to leave. He’s an incredibly tough man, but this was the first time I’ve ever seen him cry. I think since then, he’s been a little emotionally unwell. I’ve heard him muttering, 'Red Rabbit token' repeatedly when he didn’t notice me, staring blankly into his food, and just going alone by himself to do who knows what. I feel awful for him, but we both agreed that this was for the best. Last night, the day after our son went away, we decided to have sex to relieve our stress. However, my husband said ‘Rabbit Chad Mode activated’, starting growling, and went wild having sex with me. Admittedly, it was some of the best and most experimental sex I’ve ever had, but I’m worried that something might be going on with my husband. Any advice?

>> No.53943030

gambling really is the way to go, just dont be a degenerate and expect to win huge immediately and thus going too big. its a marathon.

sign up here if you need a way to actaully make a few dollars to get started with: https://freecash.com/r/LeylaStake

>> No.53943452 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 528x216, redrabbit15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like to creep around my home and act like a red rabbit I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-hopping position making nibbling noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different 'trinkets' and put them in my bag while saying stuff like 'i am financially hippity hopped' and laughing maniacally in my bugs bunny voice ('trinkets' can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.

>> No.53943866

>>53941746
Raymonnd.

>> No.53945353
File: 2.45 MB, 1808x1372, Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-05 um 18.09.02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53941722
>I don't use money for anything except eating, paying rent, and gambling
I'm in a similar position, except buying a Rolex and nice shoes is a lot of fun. You should try.