[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 118 KB, 1280x745, ORDINAL DOGE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53938447 No.53938447 [Reply] [Original]

You heard it here degens, buy now or cry later.

>> No.53938526

Wagmi bros we're reaching peak bull run euphoria so le epic doggy coins are going to the moon HARD!!!???

>> No.53938576

>>53938526
200B stacklet checking tf in

>> No.53938591

OD is the way.

>> No.53938688

>>53938447
That claim is a straight up lie. You can verify this on the blockchain. shiBTC holds the undisputed title for first ordinal meme coin and the truth cannot be stopped now. Coping and seething for you fags has only just begun.

>> No.53938831

Wow a brand new shitcoin at the bottom of a bear market
I can't wait to get rugged after a 2x

>> No.53938930

shiBTC, oh you mean the one its very own dev rugged? Use whatever copium needed so that smooth brain of yours can get take a break from any sort of sub-functional operation. The community runs shiBTC and there is a likehood it will do ok, oDoge has a fuck ton of potential without the mess shiBTC had. I hold both, just a greater bag of oDoge, by a lot.

>> No.53938969

>>53938930
Literally the exact same story with the original shiba inu. Dev abandoned it and the community launched it to the moon. Why are some of you so obsessed with marrying your bags that you'll defend a straight up lie? odoge's whole claim is that they were the first ordinal memecoin, but they weren't. Even a retard can verify this. What do you think will happen as more people realize this?

>> No.53938975

But why call it doge? Why doesn't it have its own name?

>> No.53938978

ODOGE is good, bought it, they are shilling it nicely, it's a good bet, to it's admin, lock some LP faggot, don't dump on us, we gonna dump on normies together.

>> No.53939094

LP is burn in effect https://etherscan.io/tx/0xdf9df33304ae17f0486585e0edd0afaf92bdb5e53ed908614a5c1e042920a064

>> No.53939147

>>53938688
Someone here is certainly coping and seething

>> No.53939168

Odoge is the best! It's awesome to be part of the first memecoin on btc! No one else can come close to our mcap!

>> No.53939229

>>53938447
No thanks, I bought Shibar as my moonshot. If its already being shilled on /biz/ you're too late.

>> No.53939256

>>53939147
Compare the daily volume on dextools between the two. Tick tock.

>> No.53939335

Here are a few reasons as to why I believe oDoge will be the true winner in this space, providing some of the best potential in this market. IMO. I got lucky in 21 during the SHIB fiasco, I have the same feeling with oDoge.

#1. There was absolutely 0 proof shiBTC had any ordinal in their vault despite their claims. This means oDoge, is in-fact the first.

#2. The shiBTC dev wallet that rugged bought back in at the bottom riding the oDoge hype, which, has only began.

#3 A warning was issued on dext regarding the dev selling, they worked around this by using the same wallet to buy back in.

#4 The top shiBTC holders are draining the LP at an alarming rate. (If you're a top holder I don't blame you).

This is absolutely the first *real* token issued using ordinal technology. Lastly, the community sentiment, maturity of whales and overall excitement trumps that of shi.

Luck is opportunity met with preparadness and oDoge is the opportunity you've all been dreaming about since 2021.

Don't. Miss. Out.

You beautiful people you.

>> No.53939661

>>53939335
we have already seen a doge + shiba battle that was back in 2021. those coins still exist so why would we buy a different version of it on bitcoin and just expect the exact same thing to occur? Literally everything is already priced in. buy it if you want but expecting the same coin to run up the same on a different chain is midwit pulsechain level thinking in my view.

>> No.53939734

ShiBTC is the original you dumb nigger

>> No.53940213

>>53939335
>>53940204

yes. Fucking shibjeets

>> No.53940281

Where the fuck do you see charts or coin lists or mcap of these shitcoins on btc ?

>> No.53942196

>>53940281
Dextools

>> No.53942562 [DELETED] 
File: 296 KB, 1280x1280, redrabbit14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meet Jerry. He's a 35-year-old man who still lives in his mom's basement. He spends his days browsing 4chan, watching anime, and avoiding sunlight like a vampire. He has no job, no social skills, and no prospects.One day, while on a rare trip outside to buy some tendies, Jerry encounters a stray cat. The cat meows at him, and Jerry's heart melts. He decides to follow the cat, thinking that maybe it will lead him to a new anime convention or a store that sells waifu pillows.But instead, the cat leads Jerry to a dirty alleyway where he spots an ad for Red Rabbit token. He's never heard of it before, but the cat seems to be nodding in approval, so Jerry decides to take a chance.He goes back to his mom's basement, logs into his Robinhood account, and invests all of his savings in Red Rabbit. To his surprise, the value of the token skyrockets overnight. Jerry becomes an overnight millionaire, and he's ecstatic.He goes on a wild spending spree, buying himself a brand new gaming PC, a life-sized anime figurine, and a bunch of body pillows. He even pays a bunch of camgirls to cosplay as his favorite anime characters.But as the saying goes, money can't buy happiness. Jerry realizes that all the tendies and anime in the world can't fill the void in his heart. He's still a loser living in his mom's basement, and no amount of money can change that.In the end, Jerry realizes that the only way to truly be happy is to accept who he is and try to make the most of his situation. He sells all his expensive toys and goes back to his mom's basement, but this time, he's content. He spends his days browsing 4chan, watching anime, and eating tendies, but now he's also got a ton of cash to burn.

>> No.53942777 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 528x216, redrabbit15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like to creep around my home and act like a red rabbit I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-hopping position making nibbling noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different 'trinkets' and put them in my bag while saying stuff like 'i am financially hippity hopped' and laughing maniacally in my bugs bunny voice ('trinkets' can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.

>> No.53942800

>>53942562
>>53942777
Please, please, please, both of you jump into the Ganges together!

>> No.53942809

>>53938930
The mess will eventually be forgotten, the community will be stronger and the OG pioneer label will be there forever

>> No.53942831
File: 92 KB, 591x1280, 8714BAEF-8A87-47E0-AD9E-EB129BDB5D7D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53939335
0 proof of the vault hahahahahs

You are an absolute retard. Check yourself please.

The fractional warning is simply wrong and we are working to have it sort it out

>> No.53942961 [DELETED] 
File: 321 KB, 860x840, redrabbit11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As the honored guest at a dinner party hosted by his colleagues, John was both excited and nervous to give his speech. The event was meant to celebrate his contributions to the company and his dedication to his work. He had prepared his speech carefully, hoping to express his gratitude and convey his pride in his achievements. As the evening progressed, John felt more and more anxious. When it was finally his turn to speak, he stood up, cleared his throat, and began. However, his nerves got the better of him, and he stumbled over his words, forgetting key points he had intended to make. He found himself unable to complete his speech, and he sat down, red-faced and embarrassed. The rest of the evening passed in a blur for John. He couldn't bear to face his colleagues, who he was sure were laughing at him behind his back. As soon as he got home, he turned to the internet for comfort, hoping to find a distraction from his humiliation. That's when he stumbled upon an advertisement for Red Rabbit tokens, a new cryptocurrency that promised massive returns on investment. John, feeling desperate and foolish, decided to invest all of his savings in the tokens, convinced that he would finally make some money and prove his worth. As the weeks passed, John watched the value of his investment plummet. He was convinced that he had fallen victim to a scam and that he had lost everything. Overwhelmed by the shame and guilt he felt, John took his own life, leaving nothing behind but his debts. Twenty years later, a young woman stumbled upon John's private keys and was surprised to find that they still held a significant amount of Red Rabbit tokens. In fact, the tokens had increased in value by 1000x since John's investment, making him an accidental millionaire. The irony of the situation was not lost on the woman. John had been so consumed by his shame and embarrassment

>> No.53943155 [DELETED] 
File: 156 KB, 1280x893, nextodoge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53938447

>> No.53943241
File: 188 KB, 1280x893, nextodoge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.53943331

>>53943241
liquidity BURNED for uDDOG

>> No.53943426 [DELETED] 
File: 420 KB, 849x552, redrabbit8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I already told you I am the authority figure ITT. Picture your entire Funko Pop collection coming to life like Toy Story and telling you to clean your room deadbeat. Yeah I'm your mom and dad in steroids pal and I'm telling you buy Red Rabbit (ticker RR) its blasphemy I know but if I have to commit blasphemy to stop my penis mutating from 5G radiation exposure I will do it. Jacob sent me a free Red Rabbit brand 5G radiation johnson guard because I completed a hackathon. This is serious anons hype is the devil's plaything