[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 109 KB, 248x250, kiltbull1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53850441 No.53850441 [Reply] [Original]

that you were shilled KILT at 50c, today. Right now, today, you are aware of KILT at 50c.

My next post on the matter will be in March when their first round of clients have already been announced and you will start to get an idea of the true scale and potential of this thing. Household names.
It will occur to you that 1bn cap (merely top 100 in a bull market) or 18x from here is an *absolute certainty*, and realistically many multiples higher still.

You may well forget about this post quite quickly, but rest assured that one day I will cap it and post again to remind you all. At that point, you will be free to consider by just how much your own portfolio has risen in the meantime, and how much better you could have done had you just gone all in a nice sure thing.

You were shilled KILT at 50c, just remember that. That is the take-home message here.

Fifty cents per KILT.

good day

>> No.53850783

Literally no reason for the price to appreciate even if the tech is pretty good.

thanks LeoDemarket for buying my bags at $1.20

>> No.53850942

>>53850441
shut the fuck up brb. not gonna be your exit liquidity faggot. Enjoy losing everything in this shitcoin LMAO.

>> No.53851077

OP devastated and will be bagholding this at 5c kek