[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 97 KB, 1280x767, bin1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5384781 No.5384781 [Reply] [Original]

This is my actual first post here, I browse alot and enjoy some of the conversations from time to time inbetween the shilling and crying. Regardless, I just wanted to have a discussion about this exchange and hear everyones opinion on it!

I'd like to hear any Pros/Cons you may have experienced and why you would or would not recommend it.

First off, I use the desktop version and it's really great. I think after just getting used to shitty browser connections to Polo/GDAX to name a few I just got used to it. The one thing that really stuck out to me the most is there is a coin BNB (Binance Coin) that actually serves a real purpose on this exchange. And besides from being able to buy pizzas and shit with BTC/LTC through Gyft back in the day.. This is my first experience.

>Look at First Comment for Referral Program Incentives
There is an option to use BNB to pay for your transaction fees!
If you select to use Binance Coin to pay for your transaction fees, you actually get a 50% discocunt! I thought that was really great as still there isn't too many coins that can be used in any REAL scenario (yet)

>You can trade ALOT of coins with BNB on the website, and through all of the crazy dips and drops today, it actually stayed pretty sound! I was very impressed and kept some of my money in it.

>> No.5384834

Best exchange going right now.

>> No.5384837
File: 145 KB, 1280x720, 1511890140076.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I couldn't log into my account for a number of days as the website login button would endlessly stall.

This caused me to send all of my funds from Binance to Bittrex.

I don't trust a website in China that I can't log into that has my money on it.

>> No.5384841

i really have a bad feeling about their KYC... i did it but I shouldnt have I think, they require some serious photos with fullview passport that could easily steal your identity
as a marketplace they seem quite good though

>> No.5384842
File: 140 KB, 1366x768, bnb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My Referral ID: 15316976

Program Details
The commission you receive from the referral program will initially be set at a rate of 50%. This will then be adjusted after a certain period of time based on the situation.
The fee commission will be sent instantly in real-time to your Binance account as your referee completes each trade and will be paid to you in whatever token/cryptocurrency the original fee was paid in.
There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer, although we do reserve the right to adjust or change the referral program rules at any time.
The referee must be signed up through your Referral Link, QR Code or Referral ID.
We will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared finances will result in disqualification.
* Important Notice:
Binance reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.

>> No.5384942
File: 39 KB, 1164x311, BNB111.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5384834
I agree! My friend who I used his referral it just kind of blew my mind seeing his commission and it just makes sense. I feel like it's great for newer players like me who want to get involved in low-cost coins.

One of my FAVORITE things tho, is the USD Converter on everything, This makes it so fucking easy! LIke instead of everything being 0.0032 BTC, or 0.0011 ETH, it shows that and then the USD Equivalent rounded to the nearest Dollar.

I also feel really confident in the Coin...
>This is LITERALLY the only coin I have ever been able to practically use.

>> No.5384978
File: 1.78 MB, 324x286, 1499026004029.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5384837
I understand that, I had the issue a few times I think it has something to do with the authenticator. It ony happens to me when I use my brave browser tho so I do believe it may have something to do with the built in proxy.

Also, I would recommend just using the Desktop Program an the Phone App when browsing/trading. I think it's just a new app an well yeah, you have to get used to it.

I just enjoy anything that is off of a browser.

>> No.5384990

Only complains I have is that it lags in advanced mode at high trading times sometimes. Might just be me tho.

I would also like to be able to change that pink color

>> No.5385015

>>5384781
DYOR fagget. This knowledge is earned.

>> No.5385026

>>5384842
Oh now you're shilling

>> No.5385027

>>5384841
don't do it with a passport. You can verify it with a driving license

>> No.5385049

Why do they still have XMR withdrawals suspended?

Fucking chinks.

>> No.5385395
File: 22 KB, 275x309, 1503163880966.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5385026
Absolutly. I'm just curious if anyone has any more information about the coins. I think the program is awesome and what is wrong with giving users an incentive to invite people to use the exchange?

Your telling me that you wouldn't give your friends or anyone who might be interested in trading your link? Then that gives them more incentive and so forth.

>>5384990
I felt this way too, and it is why I now only use the desktop client/mobile app.

Only thing I go onto the site for is to read about the current news/updates and to deposit/withdraw coins.

I just feel like comparing it to Poloniex lag makes it seem god like. And the fact that the coin represeting the exchange is sitting in the 50's. I just feel like it's a great hold.
When you use the desktop client there are so many options and things you can do to see different types of data and whats actually happening.

Good luck guys! I'm watching Verge and Tron right now.. Verge is almost at .20

>> No.5385531

>>5385395
Is the desktop app any good/ is it safe. I have just been using my browser

>> No.5385592

>>5385395
you reek of newness