[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 70 KB, 380x349, boomer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53809627 No.53809627 [Reply] [Original]

How can I maximize my potential to generate money with the least amount of effort possible?
I've been thinking about how there are many people out there, many of whom are also on /biz/, find themselves in countries that are highly developed, and the requirements to take part in the job market are higher as they are in dire need of specialized individuals.
Can I move to a third world country where I don't need to put in the amount of time and effort required to manage some form of moderate success? I don't want to spend time learning things that I shouldn't have needed to learn if I had been in a different country than I find myself in, I feel as if it would be a waste of time trying to compete with individuals that sometimes are even more capable than me. I need help, I'd like to get as much as possible out of as little as possible, that is my main goal in life, and I think that there might be other /biz/ anons out there with the same mentality.

>> No.53809645

>>53809627
I'm can collecting anon from yesterday and I see you have a nice can there to collect. Maybe do that? AL price is going up. Just buy bitcoin with it.

>> No.53809668
File: 40 KB, 158x144, 1611784144993.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53809627
That is a function of money earned over time invested.
If you get on welfare you will have to do 0 work and you will get x amount of money, where x > 1

x/y with lim y -> 0 = infinite

ergo, you should get on welfare
QED

>> No.53809670

>>53809627
My main goal is literally to hit a jackpot with some shitcoin and earn enough money to buy an apartment so I can rent here in the capital city for some passive income.
After that, I can just live in parents place and have some passive income without working for the rest of my life.
I don't care about traveling, buying expensive cars etc, I just want to be left alone and have some passive income so I'll always have food on the table

>> No.53809708

>>53809670
>house fire destroys your apartment
nothing personell, kid

>> No.53809766
File: 12 KB, 577x387, boomer cheers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53809668
Welfare isn't enough, even though it might be better than nothing, I am looking for something more than that.
I think that maybe there are positions out there that might be low effort which also gives a good pay.
I'm past the point of trying to improve myself, I've reached a point where I consider myself mature enough with qualities that, provided the context, I could manage a position that is favorable for me.
I no longer feel like there is a possibility of me trying to fit into a mold, I'd rather spend time trying to figure out positions in which I can spend my time doing something similar to what I already do on a daily basis, except manage to get money out of it.
To me, it's as if the more effort and time I put towards something, the less I consider myself able.

>> No.53809771

>>53809708
well people who i rented it to would have to pay for a house then

>> No.53809817

>>53809771
The point is your apartment would be gone, dumbass. Don't put all of your eggs into one basket.

>>53809766
go ask your dad or smth

>> No.53809849

>>53809817
>The point is your apartment would be gone
and they would have to pay me back for that apartment so I can just buy another apartment while I live in my parents house

>> No.53809870

>>53809849
>and they would have to pay me back for that apartment
lol. are you 14 years old?

>> No.53809874
File: 29 KB, 956x682, boomers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>53809817
I just do not see the point of trying to improve myself and putting effort towards things when there are positions out there in the world which I could fit perfectly into, the only thing preventing me from managing to fill these positions are lack of connections and maybe a limited social circle. Whenever I think about learning different things I think to myself the possibilities that exist out there in the world, and the jobs I could have had where I wouldn't really need to change the way that I live, so to me the effort is pointless and it makes me feel dumb for trying to live up to something.
It's a whole wide world out there, limitless possibilities, if I were to try and improve myself significantly, I'd be overlooking this fact, and that would be lying to myself.

>> No.53809915

>>53809874
i'm not your therapist, don't talk to me about your problems i don't care.
get a job delivering packages or something, you can listen to podcasts while driving around town. it will be like a side mission in GTA