[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 200x200, DNA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5378377 No.5378377 [Reply] [Original]

This is so fucking cheap right now. If you sold before and still haven't got back in, now is honestly the time.

Just reminding that these guys have an actual product with real use, a solid project and partnerships. They also had their report done by Spero Research. Their credibility is off the roofs.

They are also actively applying for new exchanges (only in Cryptopia and EtherDelta right now, with practically all volume in Cryptopia). This could hit Binance at any time without warning. And believe me, you want to be in this BEFORE that happens.

DNA is the comfiest hold.

>> No.5378564

>>5378377
already balls deep in this

>> No.5378888

They also have 4 paying customers already. Solid hodl.

>> No.5379035

>>5378377
Nice meme shitcoin for idiots who have only a passing knowledge of the industry that will supposedly use it.

>solid hodl bro : ^ )

>> No.5379054

>>5379035

Did you miss that 4 biotech customers already paid for nodes before it's even active? Pretty sure the owners of actual real life biotech companies might know a thing or two.

>> No.5379070

very cool coin, but it's going to bleed to 1000 first then I'll pick it up

>> No.5379561

Holding comfy myself.

>> No.5379594

>>5379070
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I don't think it will go below 1.6k. And it could break out when we least expect it to. I am being 100% honest when I say that I believe it's wiser to buy now. It's already plenty cheap as it is.

>> No.5379679

>>5379594
What are the price predictions for this coin

Actually I have some background in genomics and I'm really doubting the future of this coin. Open source alternatives are available and could improve at any moment. Also biotech is a massive rat race monopoly. As soon as something better comes along this will be dumped by their users and they will latch on to the more profitable option