[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 91 KB, 1493x534, 1675055259504865.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53759353 No.53759353 [Reply] [Original]

Remember, an 8 month accumulation period will result in a much higher pump before distribution. $15-$25 is not just a meme. But add CCIP hype and we could be hitting ATH.

We currently haven't even broken the range before the actual breakout (think May-June 2019). That said, after 8 months of Phase A, B, and C, Phase D could last for several months before entering Phase E distribution.

>> No.53759426

Tonight. Its Happening Tonight

>> No.53759461

>>53759353
when do i sell and when do i rebuy

>> No.53759463

>only 1.3k linkies
i need more timeeee

>> No.53759469

>>53759461
Sell: Never
Rebuy: Whenever you have any money at all.

>> No.53759498

>>53759461
Tomorrow might already be too late kek. Everyone seems to forgot that no one actually cares about $LINK and it pumping is just a sign of a desperation in the market. Traders try get profit on something that hasn't pumped and that is fine. The question is though: Who the fuck is going to buy this shit higher? I mean retail doesn't care and people active in crypto tries to just pumpndump it. Tell me I'm wrong.

>> No.53760402

>>53759498
>Hey, how's my little - what's that cheesy smell?
>Nothing mom.
>... OK. I haven't seen you come out of your room in a while, is everything okay? Are looking for work? Looks like McDonald's has a nice little sign-on bonus!
>N...no. I told you. I'm fudding chainlink mom. It's very important.
>'Fudding' the what?
>So I research things *gestures at folder on another monitor filled with 80 cock cage images* and post them at this group of guys that are going to make me live in a pod and eat bugs. They're linkies because they bought a cryptocurrency called chainlink.
>So THIS is what you've been doing for the last year? Have you made any money off of these crypto-coins at least?
>Oh not really. I had chainlink once thanks to my allowance... I bought some in 2021 at the top but then I signed up with Bancor and uh... well yeah that was that time you grounded me for losing my money.
>Wouldn't you feel better going outside and making money? All you do is wake up, sit at the computer, and go to bed. Why do you do this?
>I don't know, mom. I don't fucking know.
>D-don't cry, sweetie.