[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 816 KB, 1242x1274, 3BC0026E-C0CA-4B74-9141-A78351B1DE63.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53718518 No.53718518 [Reply] [Original]

>tired of being a low wagie part time worker doing a high school level job
>had opportunity for high level pay
>problem is I'm lazy as shit so I didn't take it
Depressed about being poor, but am not willing to work a real job with high stress because my quality of life would unironically be worse.
I'm fucked either way. I tried a real job one time aka a job that actually paid middle class and I quit within a month because it made me want to kms. Holy fuck, I hate waging.

Worst part is 1. I almost retired but am broke again (low 5 figs portfolio) and 2. if I bit the bullet and just worked harder here, I could easily make it back into heavy 6 figs by the end of the next bull.
I'm not super retarded, but I can NOT handle the 8 hr day 40 hr a week schedule. I simply can't handle working for that long without wanting to off myself. I feel guilty about it though because even though I help with bills, my father busts his ass as a truck driver and he's already 65. I'm almost 28. I should be working full time so he can quit and I can be the bread winner, but holy SHIT, I just can't handle the wagie cagie for long periods of time. I'm literally always counting the end of a shift by the second. It's actual hell. Literally fucking hell.
Life is legit a curse.

>> No.53718602

>>53718518
i was similar just grind hard at a job you can feel is at least honest work and invest in solid stuff and a few moonshots in the background. dont fall into the trap of thinking you are above working honest jobs, they are mentally better to deal with than being a feminized office cuck even if they dont feel like they bestow status upon you, just make sure to be investing. it will work itself out