[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 273 KB, 1300x958, convenience-store-interior-variety-good-shelves-display-57214846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53630431 No.53630431 [Reply] [Original]

My dad is going to buy me a convenience store/gas station. How do I profit from this?

>> No.53630454

>>53630431
The only way to make money with convenience stores is to launder drug/prostitution revenue through them.

>> No.53630477

My college campus needs a 247 convenience store. I will fill the need.

>> No.53630588

>>53630431
I hope its not a location filled with fucking niggers anon, if it is, you are gonna go through hell. Its not as simple as selling gas.

You will have theft up the ass, not only with customers, by employees as well. Turn over is insane. im a co-owner of two gas stations and i had a fucking new hires pocket like 50 to 100 bucks in cash first weeks, stole lotto, and products of the shelf for them to eat without paying.

The other location an assistant manager was skimming money off the top from our profits for 4 months before getting caught, stole 3.2k total.

Its a fucking hard business to run. Letting you know if this is not a LARP or shitpost. You will get the worse of the worse when it comes to customers. When you get good customers, fucking hold onto them, and when you get solid and trust worthy employees, fucking treat them FAIR and give them bonuses and raises. Hold onto them, they are fucking gems, its the only way to survive.

>> No.53630628

>>53630431
Sell portable wallets you make from silicone but make it look like a pussy or ass. I like the idea from the webm of keeping spare change in a lubed up fleshlite however the fleshlite is simply too big to carry around everywhere. If you could solve this problem you could possibly be a millionaire.