[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 165 KB, 1200x675, _TuQVtyf25_SPOCy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53601907 No.53601907 [Reply] [Original]

I don't get it. You don't see rich people flaunting their wealth. All they do is hide in their bungalows waiting for society to collapse so that they can buy the next dip. Nothing makes sense. Who should I aspire to be like when nobody is following a common path in life?

>> No.53601967

Life is about securing your existence, a future for white children, expressing the will to power, and ultimately triumphing over death.

>> No.53601991

>>53601907
>What does making it look like?
Not having a goddamn W-2.

>> No.53601994

>>53601907
I legitimately can’t tell if this is bait or not but assuming it’s not a bait related to hex OP is a faggot

>g-guys I don’t have a consoomer role model, what do I do?? Since you’re too retarded to figure out to do what you want, swallow a cyanide pill

>> No.53602326

i offer a service to my wealthy clients, a chance to live like the common people. i provide them with food, lodging, clothing, etc in several available packages all offering an authentic lower class experience. i have bachelor apartments in the worst parts of the city (bedbugs sometimes optional) with cupboards full of boxed noodles, cheap bread with extra preservatives, and hotdogs in the fridge. i even provide them with a phone (motorola g) and handful of bus tickets. for an additional fee i can provide them with "friends" in the form of genuine minimum wage losers who will show up and smoke weed and complain about rent. it's a highly rated service and i have served many prominent customers from the business and finance world.

>> No.53602352
File: 972 KB, 642x773, 964 911 in gold coast chicago.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>city condo
>large home in wealthy suburb with excellent schools
>beach house
>ski condo

and this

>> No.53602748

>>53601907
>You don't see rich people flaunting their wealth.
It's called being low T.
>Who should I aspire to be like when nobody is following a common path in life?
Just be yourself. Also build a pyramid or a skyscraper and put your name on it.